MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manchester Arena bombing

+12
Guinea Pig
What's_up_doc?
costello
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Bampots
Mimi
Winslow Boy
Andrew
chrissie
Helenmeg
PMR
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Manchester Arena bombing - Page 4 Empty Re: The Manchester Arena bombing

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 23 Feb 2024, 4:01 pm

Here's Richard's reaction to the court ruling.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=311&part=1&gen=99
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Fri 23 Feb 2024, 4:31 pm

Thank you for that Guinea Pig. I've only watched about half so far but he seems to be ducking and diving and keeping a distance from his theory about the bombing.

Dates and times and who said what are unimportant if the man and his daughter were badly injured in the bombing attack. It's a very serious allegation. The man seems genuine, it must be easy to check with doctors and hospitals to confirm if it's true.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 23 Feb 2024, 4:48 pm

There is a strange thing where a woman who supposedly had a bolt go through her leg is seen walking about with no difficulty.

So, if one victim is bogus, could others be too?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 24 Feb 2024, 12:09 pm

It's only the scandal about rich planets theories that has drawn me to the manchester bombing. I don't go along with conspiracy theory, if you look at the coverage of the attack how is it possible so many victims, many said to be filmed and photographed from hospital, be part of a hoax? They can't all be crisis actors.

What about their families and friends and neighbours and social circles, are they all part of a hoax?

Richard Hall is in court for slandering a man and his daughter, the hoax conspiracy theory still goes on with or without these people. By accusing them RH is accusing every victim of the attack. I've read about governments using live situations as counter terrorism exercises, does it need to include innocent people?

If looking to find fault in something you're sure to find if you look hard enough even if what you find has no place.

So many questions and so few answers.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 24 Feb 2024, 12:47 pm

It's just unbelievable that it would be possible to say people died in this incident if they didn't. Where would they go for the rest of their lives without anyone seeing them?

It is not surprising though that doubts are raised when a supposed casualty was seen walking around as normal.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 24 Feb 2024, 8:07 pm

There will always be people who will seize the opportunity to make money like fake insurance claims but it's difficult to believe someone would take another to court without solid evidence.

Richard Hall insists he has all the right paperwork to prove his case against the victim and his daughter, I think they must have all the right paperwork to prove their case against Richard Hall. He is a conspiracy theorist so there will always be doubt.

I noticed in the video link posted by Guinea Pig, Richard Hall mentions the same statement analyst Peter Hyatt that was used on his Maddie films.

It's very flaky. I'd still like to know where family and people who know them fit in with the alleged scam.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Fri 08 Mar 2024, 12:34 pm

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/summary-judgment-for-disaster-troll-claim/5118686.article

It doesn't show the MBM conspiracy theories in a very good light does it? I think these people do more harm than good, it's all very well to hold a wild theory, invariably innocent people suffer.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum