MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burson-Marsteller

Go down

Burson-Marsteller Empty Burson-Marsteller

Post  Mimi Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

With all the dirt coming to the surface in the news about Bell Pottinger`s escapades in South Africa undoing all the years of work that Nelson Mandela had done, I thought it timely to highlight what I`ve been reading about Burson-Marsteller (the company that Clarence Mitchell worked for from 2011 - 2015 and which he doesn`t include in his Linkedin profile for some reason).

I`ve been reading "The Panama Papers" by the Obermayers (who received masses of gigabytes of leaked info) - how the rich and powerful hide their money. It`s based around the Mossack Fonseca company in Panama that has been at the centre of it all.  My goodness what an eye opener.  

Anyway came across this paragraph in the chapter about the German Commerzbank:

"We get a call from a woman by the name of Ana Maria Garzon from Burson-Marsteller in New York -  a PR company hired to keep Mossack Fonseca `respectable`.  Burson-Marsteller is famous for not shying away from negative campaigning and for playing hardball. The firm hired out its services to Argentina`s junta, the Romanian lead Nicolae Ceausescu and the Indonesian military regime after a massacre in East Timor, and is said to have played down passive smoking and discredit cancer research on behalf of the US Tobacco lobby".

Charming company isn`t it.

So just how many of these PR companies and their employees are up to their necks in the most corrupt goings on in the world.  And I wonder why CM has omitted Burson-Marsteller from his CV.

PS .. and both those companies have links to the McCann jig-saw puzzle.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum