MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors

2 posters

Go down

Should you choose when to die even though you are not terminally ill?

The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_lcap33%The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_lcap50%The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_lcap17%The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Empty The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors

Post  candyfloss Thu 09 Aug 2018, 10:30 am

This a very sad story indeed.  I had no idea that people could get assisted suicide even though they were not terminally ill.

The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors

By Linda Pressly
BBC News, The Netherlands

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45117163

Is it right that a 29 year old should choose to die this way?  Surely something could be done to help them live a better quality of life..

What are your feelings on this?

Also a poll on your opinions.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors Empty Re: The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 09 Aug 2018, 11:04 am

I have heard of another case like this, I'll see if I can find it.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down