MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

+2
unreorganised
espeland
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Aug 2019, 9:11 am

I'll give this one its own topic as it might turn into something big. My son gave me the news yesterday with words to the effect of "Suicide? My elbow!".

We probably have mentioned him before with his links to the Clintons, Prince Andrew and others but I can't find where.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49309317

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a28352055/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-facts/

Last edited by Freedom on Thu 02 Jul 2020, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title updated)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Re: The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

Post  espeland Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:45 am

Shaun Attwood has today posted a piece "Ex-Cop Confirms Prince Andrew Tapes Part 2" which purports to show the lengths the FBI will go to suppress information on people of note in the Epstein matter :

I can't help but think about the Madeleine McCann case and the limited scope given to the Police in their investigation. I'm not suggesting, of course, that Prince Andrew was in any way involved in this case.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Re: The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:19 am

I think it's all loosely connected, espeland. The levers of power are fully on show, I don't think "they" even care about concealment any more. They know that the plebs are impotent and easily distracted anyway. The biggest revelation for me of recent times is NXIVM; I'm now more or less convinced that that, or something very like that, is behind the Maddie case. Certainly made me look at such as the "Kate's Bruises" thread in a new light.

I might start a separate thread on it.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 30 Sep 2019, 9:47 pm

Agreed about a loose connection to nxium, although I`m more inclined to think its to Operation Ore and Landslide Productions considering Jim Gamble`s instant defence of the Mcs.

Jeff Epstein was murdered, strangled.  I`m not going to give links because it`s all over the internet.  The only people that have maintained it was a suicide are the MSM, the government including the Attorney General and of course a paid off and/or threatened Medical Examiner.  The day the Attorney General stated it was a suicide was the day that everyone knew the Epstein Co-conspirators and Ghislaine Maxwell would never be investigated and the whole thing covered up.  

The FBI are doing nothing to investigate this - enough said.

And of course I think and imo Andy is up to his eyes in this but the Royals with the help of MI5 and MI6 will protect him.

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add this is your opinion and thoughts - not fact)

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Wed 30 Oct 2019, 3:55 pm

Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 30 Oct 2019, 6:53 pm

Pat Brown's say on the matter on Facebook.

I concur with Dr. Baden. Fracture of the hyoid bones are rare in suicidal hangings & pretty much unheard of when you simply bend your knees & cut the blood flow to your brain. When you don’t jump off into the air & strangle with great force, there is little pressure on the neck.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:13 am

Thanks to those who posted about this elsewhere. I'll put it here too. I'll have a listen later on.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 07 Dec 2019, 2:09 pm

This doesn't pull any punches. Can it get any worse, really, what with allegations that Epstein said, with regards to girls: 'The younger the better?'

The girl who has come forward and made the allegations against Andrew has made public the connection between her past history of sexual abuse and her belief that she was targeted partly based on the fact that she had revealed her past and was therefore vulnerable.

It really is the most sordid tale.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Andrew's acting skills

Post  poster Sat 07 Dec 2019, 10:50 pm

Despite the serious subject matter, you can't help but be amused by Andrew's cod acting in this interview. This accelerates when the interviewer asks him about attending Epstein's party to celebrate his release from prison in 2010.

Andrew's body language and cod acting from around the 13.12 point is really quite a spectacle as he puts on a lovely performance and is really quite skewered.

He's not the brightest bulb in the royal firmament is he?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:45 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:48 pm

Interesting reading about the 'little black book'. Was it the final nail, as it were?

Epstein clearly wanted to keep records of everything.

https://threader.app/thread/1148691391687479296

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty 'Science philanthropist' Epstein

Post  poster Sat 30 May 2020, 1:12 pm

The 'philanthropy' label appears to be one that Epstein wished to adopt with at least one person suggesting he attend a function as a  'science philanthropist'.  I guess it sounds better than convicted sex offender.  

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/jeffrey-epstein-bezos-musk-billionaires-dinner

https://web.archive.org/web/20190405211237/https://www.edge.org/memberbio/jeffrey_epstein

The Gates-Epstein connection. There is no way, imo, that Gates would not have known that he was flying on Epstein's private plane. I think this blatant lie (imo!) is designed to minimize the Gates-Epstein connection and downplay the relationship.

Epstein would have been wanting to impress Gates. Gates has admitted that he was somewhat intrigued by Epstein's lifestyle. Gates comes across as a control freak - he would have done his due diligence and there is no way he would have boarded a plane with Epstein without being fully aware of who owned the plane. If Gates was not aware that the plane belonged to Epstein then who did he think owned it? Epstein was wooing one of the richest men in the world - Gates would have had the full first class flying experience with Epstein's crew bowing and scraping and I imagine Epstein would have been playing the magnanimous wannabe 'philanthropist'. So who did Gates think owned the plane then - Easyjet?

In March 2013, Gates flew on Epstein's private plane - the aircraft that has been dubbed the 'Lolita Express' because it was allegedly used to traffic young girls.

Arnold told the Times that Gates was not aware that the plane belonged to Epstein.

In September of that year, Gates and Epstein met for dinner in New York to discuss philanthropy, according to Arnold.

In October 2014, Gates donated $2million to
the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Media Lab.

Photos of the interior of the plane.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7236725/Inside-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Lolita-Express-allegedly-flew-underage-girls.html

ETA: If Gates was unaware that he was flying on Epstein's private jet was he also unaware that Epstein by that time was a convicted sex offender? I think not.

Last edited by poster on Sat 30 May 2020, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Epstein's plane used for 'humanitarian trips' to Africa

Post  poster Sat 30 May 2020, 1:55 pm

So Epstein's plane was used for a five-day celebrity jolly trip to Africa with Clinton having fun in the sun alongside Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's side-kick who helped him procure girls? This was, admittedly, several years before Epstein's conviction but given what we now know about Epstein and Maxwell it is still pretty damning.

I wonder if this happy little celebrity group managed to squeeze in a meeting with Bill and Melinda during their African humanitarian tour?  Africa is very much the Gates' Foundation's hunting ground, isn't it? Anything to jump onto the 'philanthropy/humanitarian' band-wagon it would seem, especially if you can travel on Epstein's private jet.

How much 'awareness' did this group raise about poverty in African, I wonder?

Trips on private jets with celebrities joining in the fun don't come cheap. Who was funding all these trips on Epstein's private jet?

New photos have emerged showing former President Bill Clinton posing with Ghislaine Maxwell aboard Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in the early 2000s.

Also seen aboard the Boeing 727 are actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker, who accompanied Clinton on the five-day humanitarian trip in 2002 - a project for the Clinton Foundation to raise awareness about poverty and the AIDS crisis.

Davies added that her previous experiences cast a shadow over the trip, which included stops in Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Mozambique and South Africa.

In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the Clinton Foundation.

'Staff, supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg or every trip.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7873059/Photos-Bill-Clinton-Ghislaine-Maxwell-onboard-Epsteins-Lolita-Express-trip-Africa.html#comments

The overlap between the work of the Gates foundation and Clinton's foundation:

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/efforts-of-gates-clinton-foundations-increasingly-overlap

Gates foundation funding for Clinton's health initiatives:

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database/Grants/2015/06/OPP1128035

And the billionaires profit from the panic!

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/u.s.-billionaires-wealth-up-434-billion-during-pandemic-study-finds
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Timing is everything

Post  poster Sun 31 May 2020, 2:11 pm

The timing of the oubreak of coronavirus was incredibly convenient in terms of quashing the Epstein scandal, among other scandals of course. If Epstein hadn't died (do we know for sure he did and wasn't just spirited away somewhere? Ghislaine Maxwell appears to have gone into hiding.) Rather like the Madeleine McCann story, coronavirus has been a good story to bury other bad news or indeed any other news at all it would seem.

I wonder where Ghislaine Maxwell is?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Post  poster Thu 02 Jul 2020, 2:55 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 02 Jul 2020, 3:15 pm

The FACT that Bill Gates continued his association with Epstein after his conviction raises serious questions, imo, about the integrity of the Gates Foundation. Sex trafficking is a billion dollar industry. Melinda campaigns for women's rights. They should have had nothing to do with Epstein. Gates even flew on Epstein's private jet.

The Times reported that employees of the Gates Foundation were shocked to discover that the charity was working with a man who was a registered sex offender.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566893/Bill-Gates-ties-Jeffrey-Epstein-strengthened-pedophile-got-prison-2011.html#comments

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/what-we-do
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty The MIT donations

Post  poster Mon 06 Jul 2020, 1:34 pm

This would appear to be quite a hot potato.

No one is telling the whole truth about MIT’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
MIT isn’t telling the whole truth; in fact they are burying 90% of the story. (That 90% is the donations from Bill Gates and Leon Black, which everybody at MIT who knew about them believed were made at Epstein’s behest.)
Bill Gates and Leon Black aren’t telling the whole truth; in fact they’re not even trying. Both of them have confined themselves to extremely terse statements that raise more questions than they answer.

https://medium.com/p/feec0beb26a/responses/show

What the butler saw:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10016952/jeffrey-epstein-butler-paris-visitors-bill-gates-prince-andrew-steve-bannon/

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 08 Jul 2020, 3:35 pm

Wow! I hadn't really considered the implications of Epstein's multiple sexual encounters with young women in terms of progeny. Perhaps Gates and Epstein did, indeed, share an interest in more than 'philanthropy' and 'public health'.

My mind is boggling. What an extraordinary time in history.

IMO!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENUb4xLDK09j/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 11 Jul 2020, 9:41 am

Let's see if my son's prediction will come true - Ghislaine Maxwell will conveniently succumb to the Corona virus.
Freedom
Freedom

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty Spam and chips

Post  poster Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:35 am

Gates flew on the Lolita Express in 2013 will Jeffrey Epstein as reported in the Daily Mail in London. The connections are so deep in many different directions, this screams for a Special Prosecutor when we have people talking about we must remain in home confinement unless we are vaccinated with chips?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/gates-imperial-colleges-ferguson-who-started-this-nightmare-jeffrey-epstein/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 15 Aug 2020, 4:43 pm

Prince Andrew body language analyzed. Notice how early on in the interview he tells the interviewer that Epstein bought together academics, politicians and the like. It would be very interesting to have a closer analysis of exactly who these people were and what the nature of their interactions with Epstein were. We KNOW Bill Gates flew on Epstein's private jet but Gates has lied and said he didn't realize it was Epstein's private jet. Given that there is no way that Gates would not have done his due diligence and known exactly whose airplane he was on, the FACT that he is prepared to tell such a barefaced lie reveals, imo, his lack of integrity.

As one of the analysts of Andrew's body language points out, at the point this interview was done Andrew has already been thrown to the wolves as the interview could not have shown him in a worse light. This indicates that there is far more dirt to be dug here and as the British analyst points out, Andrew resigns from public life the day after the interview. The American analysts are good, but the British one really nails it all, imo, as he understands the nuances of English society with its petty snobbery in a way that the Americans don't.

It really is rather priceless to watch Andrew hang himself with the rope that Emily has so expertly handed him. If we could get a similar analysis of the gruesome twosome it would be great.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC40bgA2wKA

A very peculiar interview with Paxman asking Bill Gates questions about taxation. Notice how Gates says very little of any real substance. It's impossible to provide solid evidence of Gate's claim that his 'philanthropy' saves millions and lives so Gates essentially talks hot air.  I love the way Gates asks the question about whether lives in Africa matter. He appears not to answer this. Notice how glibly Gates mentions his GM seeds to 'help' third world farmers.  Another market for his patents. The guy is a psychopath and he's basically throwing it in our faces, imo. What a truly abominable person.

Gates smirks inappropriately throughout the interview in my opinion. If this is how Gates comes over having paid good money to 'reinvent' himself as a 'philanthropist', one can only be flabbergasted at how truly dreadful he must have been in an interview prior to paying 'experts' to sanitize his image and reinvent himself as a 'philanthropist'.

Still, it's interesting to watch Paxman's reactions and I like the raised eyebrows and quizzical expression. It's worth slowing down the footage to watch this little dance between the two. Interesting how Gates talks about prison being an effective sanction for not paying the tax that you should.  

I think THE FACT that Boris has firmly placed himself in bed with this individual in terms of ploughing millions of pounds of taxpayers money into Gates' products should make us very scared indeed.

IMO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baUmdtrZp90

ETA: And remember, the product that Gates is recommending that every person in the world has injected into their bodies, is a product the safety of which cannot publicly be questioned. Boris himself has described people who question the safety and/or efficacy of vaccines as 'nuts'. Is this the best scientific argument that a person with an Eton education can come up with?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty What kind of 'things' was Andrew quite often 'doing' in Epstein's US houses?

Post  poster Sat 15 Aug 2020, 9:47 pm

Oh dear, oh dear! Out of the mouths of babes and Prince Andrew...

While Andrew seemingly gets himself off the hook (or tries to) by claiming that he and Epstein weren't close friends and only met two or at the most three times a year, our self-confessed virtuous prince tells us how much Epstein  valued his relationship with the prince.

Epstein apparently gave Andrew a 'carte blanche'  to use his houses in the United States to 'do things'.

"Quite often, and if I was in the United States doing things and he wasn't there he would say well why don't you come and use my houses and I would say that's very kind, thank you very much indeed.

affraid lol! lol!

What kind of 'things' might a prince be doing to need to borrow the houses of a convicted sex offender (if Andrew used his houses after Epstein's conviction)  in order to do those things?

It's not as if one of the queen's sons would have to be kipping down at a bnb or the YMCA while in the States, after all. Presumably Andrew is not talking about carrying out royal or state duties at Epstein's houses? Or is he?

(One of the best bits of this analysis is when the UK commentator states that Andrew borrowed his mum's house for the interview. A lovely touch! Surely a prince who was guilty of underage sex with a young girl wouldn't agree to do an interview under his mum's roof! Especially if his mum was the queen! Or would he?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty The 'high end' lawyer tactics are rumbled!

Post  poster Sat 15 Aug 2020, 10:23 pm

The 'high end' lawyers that our hapless prince has been 'hanging' with have been rumbled. Good to see a laugh at their expense. (At the 8.24 mark).

I used to think that Kate's book was the longest suicide note in history, but our pizza Prince  interview is a close contender.  Another gem from the analysis is that using a trip to the pizza express in Woking at 4pm or thereabouts as an alibi for not having been at Trump nightclub that evening with an underage girl is about as convincing as claiming that the dog ate your homework as an excuse. Who goes to a nightclub at teatime?

Rather like Kate McCann, it appears that logic is not Andrew's forte. In what way would a teatime trip to a pizza restaurant in Woking prove that Andrew was not at Trump night club later that evening, or in the early hours of the following day?

(Could it possibly be that Andrew was playing the dutiful father role that day in an attempt to appease a guilty conscience about what he knew was going to be happening later that night after the children are safely tucked up by nanny and a bedtime story? Surely not! It's a ruse that has been used by countless erring spouses apparently but who would have thought that even a prince would try that old trick... )

IMO!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein - and subsequent events Empty A straightforward shooting weekend

Post  poster Sat 15 Aug 2020, 11:57 pm

Ha! I must get a life. Look at Emily's expression at 31.22 when she has asked Andrew if he held a birthday party for Ghislaine at Sandringham. He replies very quickly: 'No, it was a shooting weekend'.

And not just a 'shooting weekend' but a 'straightforward shooting weekend'.

What is a 'straightforward' shooting weekend and how does it differ from a shooting weekend which isn't straightforward? confused

Notice how Andrew throughout the interview emphasises that Ghislaine was Epstein's 'girlfriend'. There is much emphasis on this label of 'girlfriend'. I wonder why that is so important to Andrew's narrative?

Look at the analysers' expressions at the 31.58 point!

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 16 Aug 2020, 6:42 pm

Thanks, I'll have a look at that later.

That going for a pizza "alibi" must be one of the silliest ever. How could anyone remember such a trivial event nearly 20 years later?

Here's part 2.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next