MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel - Home Secretary (CMoMM)

4 posters

Go down

Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel  - Home Secretary (CMoMM) Empty Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel - Home Secretary (CMoMM)

Post  candyfloss Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:00 pm

Just wondered if anyone here had any thoughts on the letter sent to the Home Secretary, by CMoMM member PeterMac.  - and the reply received back.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel  - Home Secretary (CMoMM) Empty Re: Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel - Home Secretary (CMoMM)

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Nov 2019, 8:32 am

There's too much to copy - and some of it won't come out - so I'll post a link. I have decorators in so will read this later.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16674-letter-from-petermac-to-the-rt-hon-priti-patel-operation-grange-reported-disappearance-of-madeleine-beth-mccann#410392
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel  - Home Secretary (CMoMM) Empty Re: Peter Mac's letter to Priti Patel - Home Secretary (CMoMM)

Post  candyfloss Mon 11 Nov 2019, 9:53 am

Thanks for that Freedom.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 11 Nov 2019, 4:12 pm

Freedom wrote:There's too much to copy - and some of it won't come out - so I'll post a link. I have decorators in so will read this later.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16674-letter-from-petermac-to-the-rt-hon-priti-patel-operation-grange-reported-disappearance-of-madeleine-beth-mccann#410392

If you go to the special grant funding page,its not been updated since June 2018.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/police-funding-special-grant-applications
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Mon 11 Nov 2019, 7:08 pm

I noticed he mentions the last photo being photoshopped. I thought they, CMOMM had had a couple of experts who said it was genuine?
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Nov 2019, 8:18 pm

Tangled Web wrote:I noticed he mentions the last photo being photoshopped. I thought they, CMOMM had had a couple of experts who said it was genuine?

I noticed that too.
Here is the relevant paragraph from the letter (my bold and italic):

The Operation seems deliberately to be ignoring the points of evidence against the ‘official account’. The most notorious of these include the alerts by the British blood and human cadaver detection dogs; the clear evidence of forgery of the photo of the family by the pool; the exposing of the original untruths about forced and broken shutters; the total lack of evidence of entry, presence and exit; the impossibility of the alleged regular checking system; bizarre and contradictory statements from the parents themselves about the ‘comfort blanket’ and the pyjamas . . . and a plethora of others. The list is too long even to append here. Not one has been explained or refuted.

Interesting.
Will we have someone from CMoMM popping up to interpret what PeterMac actually meant to say? :-D

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 12 Nov 2019, 11:01 am

Interesting - as far as I recall, the opinion was that the photo was genuine in its content but was taken on the Sunday before the fateful Thursday.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down