MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book

3 posters

Go down

Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book Empty Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book

Post  Antonia Fri 24 Sep 2021, 4:40 pm

https://twitter.com/5haronl/status/1441138379047849986?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

Isn't this so sad? - a retired police officer among others are stopping sales of this great new book - praised by expert Martin Brunt (!!!!) - by spreading lies about the book.  They are giving it one star reviews on websites when they haven't read it.

Wondering how they know the unfair reviewers haven't read it?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book Empty Re: Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 24 Sep 2021, 6:48 pm

I haven't read the book so I shouldn't judge but, just knowing that there is a photo of Christian B on the front and loads about him inside, then quite honestly I understand why it's being criticised.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book Empty Re: Evil trolls are telling lies about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press's new book

Post  Freedom Sat 25 Sep 2021, 10:57 am

Were you being serious Antonia about calling it a great book, recommended by Martin Brunt? He is a devout McCann supporter so his approval is hardly a good thing. It was his doorstepping of Brenda Leyland that led to her suicide.

I don't think that negative reviews would necessarily damage the sales - they can sometimes pique your curiosity and make you decide to buy whatever it is to see if it really is that bad.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 26 Sep 2021, 8:47 pm

Freedom wrote:Were you being serious Antonia about calling it a great book, recommended by Martin Brunt? He is a devout McCann supporter so his approval is hardly a good thing. It was his doorstepping of Brenda Leyland that led to her suicide.

I don't think that negative reviews would necessarily damage the sales - they can sometimes pique your curiosity and make you decide to buy whatever it is to see if it really is that bad.

Freedom - I was being sarcastic. Members here will know that Martin Brunt is a McCann supporter. I just tried to edit the post to add exclamation marks etc but I couldn't. Is it possible to edit it now?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 27 Sep 2021, 9:17 am

Exclamation marks added - sorry for doubting your sanity, Antonia!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 27 Sep 2021, 9:50 am

Freedom wrote:Exclamation marks added - sorry for doubting your sanity, Antonia!

Apology accepted Freedom!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 27 Sep 2021, 12:00 pm

Apologies from me too for misunderstanding your comment!
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 12 Nov 2021, 9:23 am

A great review of this masterpiece!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 12 Nov 2021, 10:46 am

Yes a great review. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to stop laughing. How often do you see a book reviewer convulsed in giggles?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 12 Nov 2021, 1:10 pm

Bravo Pat for ploughing through more than 400 pages of this rubbish. I've just come back from the dentist and I think I had a more pleasant experience than if I had read the book.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down