MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The murder of Sir David Amess M P

2 posters

Go down

The murder of Sir David Amess M P Empty The murder of Sir David Amess M P

Post  Freedom Fri 15 Oct 2021, 5:19 pm

This one is causing shock waves in my local Facebook group as he originates from there and was a councillor in the borough.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58930593?fbclid=IwAR1Po3scG8Jgem-GsH9W3eJPwaVYDoHXjtVAySTeb0bzhlNmFNjqD4S3b7s
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The murder of Sir David Amess M P Empty Re: The murder of Sir David Amess M P

Post  poster Wed 27 Oct 2021, 2:25 pm

Do you have any thoughts on this Freedom? Do we know for sure that this MP was actually stabbed to death? Given that I find it impossible to believe most things that appear in the MSM I just wonder if what we are being told is true?

He could, of course, be the 'sacrificial lamb' and the alleged killer could easily be some kind of patsy. It would appear he was a critic of lockdown etc plus campaigned for safer drugs it would seem.

What really lies behind this I wonder? Unless the official version of events is true - radical thought, admittedly. But the official version doesn't make much sense. There is no real motive for the killer to have chosen this particular MP. Why not his local MP?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 27 Oct 2021, 3:43 pm

I haven't made up my mind yet. It certainly is strange that this alleged killer picked an M P with whom he presumably had no personal association.

I did wonder if Sir David was in favour of continuing lockdowns and if so would his death be used as an excuse (by way of a tribute) to bring them in. If he wasn't in favour, then that's one paranoid thought I can dismiss!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 04 Nov 2021, 11:47 pm

It is on public record that he was not in favour of lockdowns! Or at least he did bring to the table a debate in March of this year about lockdowns.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 15 Apr 2022, 10:45 am

The trial verdict. Let's hope this piece of filth does everyone a favour and commits suicide.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10714547/Terrorist-murdered-Sir-David-Amess-jailed-LIFE.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down