MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

5 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  Empty Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Post  Admin Wed 22 Dec 2021, 12:16 pm

Hi all. Not been around as often as I would have liked to this past year or two, due to health problems.

Well another year has come and gone, and I would like to wish to all members, past, present and to all our guests a very Merry Christmas and peaceful and Happy New Year, hopefully we will have this horrible Covid thing disappear in the next year, and get on with our lives.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the forum, and for looking in on us when you can. There has not been not too much to talk about, but there are always plenty of other things to be discussed....

A very big thanks to Freedom, who always looks after the place and is always here keeping an eye. santa rendeer santa santa

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  Empty Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Dec 2021, 4:43 pm

Yes, I'm here - feeling like Billy No Mates at times but so grateful for the Internet in general; how much worse things would have been without it as regards keeping in touch with the outside world.

As a lady of leisure every day is a holiday for me so Christmas is nothing special for me.

I hope that whatever you have planned goes well.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 22 Dec 2021, 6:39 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! santa rendeer

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  Empty Christmas 2021...

Post  Rosa canina Thu 23 Dec 2021, 1:51 am

Happy Christmas to you all from a stinking hot New Zealand.

I've not been invited to the usual whanau get-together on account of my unjabbed state. It's a damn shame, really. In the last couple of days I have spoken with otherwise lovely people who have uninvited some of their relatives for the same reason - a lady this morning told me of her refusenik parents in their 70s being unwelcome now. Dear God.

So I'll be having curries and beers on the verandah out here with my mates instead - you're all invited xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Dec 2021, 12:35 pm

This lunacy is splitting families up.

I was irritated to receive a Christmas card with the message "keep well and jabbed up" - assuming that I believe this nonsense.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy yourself and that you find alternative employment soon.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 23 Dec 2021, 1:06 pm

I still pop in now and again, waiting for something to give, Covid and Wolters seem to go hand in hand, both headline grabbers, there's a couple of recent articles about having a plant in prison to try and get CB to confess and another about going to Portugal to question some witnesses in other words there is no case against CB.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-sent-undercover-investigator-prison-25749105

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-hope-make-25758985

happy Christmas to one and all
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down