MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sandy Hook shootings

+3
poster
candyfloss
Andrew
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sandy Hook shootings  Empty The Sandy Hook shootings

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Nov 2014, 9:19 am

Re: Compilation of Photos......
Post  JR Today at 4:36 am

Freedom wrote:
Here's a video I hadn't seen until now about the odd behaviour of Robbie Parker.

I'll start a new topic on Sandy Hook if there's any interest in talking more about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AMIyw4BaW8&src_vid=oYgKXr8vN-E&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_1444016249

Freedom, please do start a new topic.

Perhaps Robbie Parker would be a better starting point for the topic title than Sandy Hook.
His behaviour, the smiles, the FUND (? and the 911 call) might be interesting in comparison wiht the McCanns..

Last edited by Freedom on Tue 17 Apr 2018, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title updated)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Sandy Hook shootings  Empty Re: The Sandy Hook shootings

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 12:09 pm

This man is beyond belief, a bad actor and the recording of his voice is recognisable even without the analyser.

What strikes me most is the way he describes the daughter - beautiful - reminds me so much of the way poor - probably not very beautiful - Maddie was described.

Also 'very loving' NOT 'very loved'. - that phrase gives me the creeps. Who would  describe a 4 year old as 'very loving?'  Especially to say a stranger.

In Rome Gerry spoke about the way the abduction was promoted as being 'a template' - seems that is indeed the case.  ( sad face  -  emoticons are virtually microdots on this screen) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 12:25 pm

It is interesting how the Parker girls are called Emilie and Madeline. The McCann girls are called Madeleine and Amelie. Even the family photos of both families seem alike... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 2:41 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:It is interesting how the Parker girls are called Emilie and Madeline. The McCann girls are called Madeleine and Amelie. Even the family photos of both families seem alike... scratch

Sigh... They may have used the McCann template but a bit of imagination would help... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

So what are people's opinions on whether the shootings ever actually happened?

I find it hard to believe that they were completely fabricated. What could have been the motive?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

Freedom wrote:So what are people's opinions on whether the shootings ever actually happened?

I find it hard to believe that they were completely fabricated. What could have been the motive?

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/us_constitution/gun_control/news.php?q=1314461548

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:44 pm

Okay, I can understand that but are we saying that the children didn't exist?

If they did exist - but didn't die - where are they now?

I know there have been claims of the same people appearing both as Sandy Hook relatives and as witnesses in other events like the Boston bombing but, knowing how easy it is to fake photos, I don't take them too seriously.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:48 pm

The alleged Sandy Hook shooting scenario conveniently aligns with the hysterical anti-gun agenda and planned destruction of the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution long promoted by certain organized political factions.

Coincidentally, the Sandy Hook scenario mirrors the March 13, 1996 Dunblane, Scotland incident where it is alleged that a “lone gunman”, Thomas Hamilton, entered the Dunblane Primary School armed with four handguns, shooting and killing sixteen children and one adult before committing suicide. Even more coincidentally, in the immediate aftermath of the alleged Dunblane Massacre, the controlled media directed public debate on gun control laws, including public petitions using emotionally manipulative appeals calling for a ban on private ownership of handguns - the exact tactics used by the mass media in the United States following the alleged Sandy Hook shooting.
Lawmakers in the United Kingdom responded to the media directed outcry with the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 and the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 which essentially made private ownership of handguns illegal in the United Kingdom.

Both Dunblane and Sandy Hook share similar fact patterns. Both Dunblane and Sandy Hook incidents mirror each other with bizarre - and quite suspicious - legislative acts designed specifically to stop the public from obtaining detailed information about the incidents – except what was released by the controlled media and government officials. Interestingly, the official files concerning Dunblane were originally sealed for 100 years, and numerous legal maneuvers have been employed keeping the public from obtaining information pertaining to the alleged Sandy Hook shooting – ostensibly to “protect the families and their privacy."

My suspicion of the official narrative explaining the alleged shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School began almost immediately. In fact, I speculated on my personal website only six days after the alleged shooting took place that the Sandy Hook "shooting" was an elaborate hoax presented to the public as a real event via the controlled mass media in order to advance a number of tyrannical, un-American political agendas using psychological warfare. The government and media offered no legitimate proof or evidence that a young man named Adam Lanza went on a shooting rampage, let alone that he even existed or anyone was in fact killed at the elementary school. Conflicting and extremely improbable reports dominated the mainstream media reporting of the event on the day and in the weeks following. Inconsistencies within the official narrative were particularly troublesome, including the varying accounts of the specific weapon allegedly used in the mass shooting. In fact, the official narrative that emerged was and remains absurd on its face, and should be considered an insult to any thinking individual.

http://www.therealistreport.com/2013/10/sandy-hook-shooting-wheres-proof.html

Rahm's Rule: 'Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste' Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:52 pm

Freedom wrote:Okay, I can understand that but are we saying that the children didn't exist?

If they did exist - but didn't die - where are they now?

I know there have been claims of the same people appearing both as Sandy Hook relatives and as witnesses in other events like the Boston bombing but, knowing how easy it is to fake photos, I don't take them too seriously.

I dont know Freedom....Not everyone dies when we are told otherwise
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/1559151.stm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 3:53 pm

There were lots of videos which showed clearly that a group of 'extras' were walking around, i to the building and out again, without seemingly having any purpose.

Then the main actor came on stage grinning widely, his tears don't convince.

Lots wrong with Sandy Hook, it didn't quite come off. I think no children died at all.

The Boston marathon was also not an unqualified success. But the storm troopers did get to close down the town and drive round in tanks, to find one young man they already knew where to find.

All part and parcel of the exercises for the New Century imo. Century of the Fruitbat if you ask me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 4:34 pm

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/06/15/sandy-hook-redux-obama-officials-confirm-drill-children-died/

S – OK, so we’re past Robbie Parker now, and what about the funerals? You must have known then that …Did you have any concept about victims or no victims, et cetera?

P – Well, that whole thing was pretty shaky. What was really starting to filter in in the system and was just confirming what I was already being told about these charity sites that had been developed. By the way, they were put up the day before the shooting. And I had gotten some screen shots, and I had confirmed with my sources. Some of them were thinking that it was a very sloppy operation actually.

But there were reassurances to me that there really were no victims and that everything’s being staged.

And of course the funerals to me…you go and look at the whole funeral process. It looked like they were all staged, from the Robbie Parker one in Utah, or the Sarah Parker one with the Parker family.

And then I started getting information from people that actually had attended that funeral who lived in Utah and said that was something very funny about it.

S – Now I would like to ask you whether your sense is that these are real families even, or are they patched together?

P – Well, you know, that’s a good question because, you know, the thing that rolls around in my head, you know, the actors type of thing, you know. You know because you can put families together and these acting programs will do that under certain training scenarios. And so, it’s a good question. It really is a fair question to ask whether or not they were real families.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:11 pm

Was just reading this so will stick it up.

Although I know Sandy Hook was discussed a lot more recently than this old thread, this is the only one that comes up in the search tool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049122/Woman-pleads-not-guilty-Sandy-Hook-parent-death-threat.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:27 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 02 Apr 2017, 9:42 pm

Videos and images can be seen on link, they won't copy.......

BBC Trending

Sandy Hook to Trump: 'Help us stop conspiracy theorists'

By Mike Wendling
BBC Trending, Sandy Hook

2 April 2017

It was one of the worst school shootings in American history, but some people insist that the Sandy Hook massacre never happened. They post YouTube videos and spread rumours online, and their false theories have been repeated by a media mogul conspiracy theorist who has been linked to Donald Trump. Now, after years of harassment, the families of the victims are fighting back online.

Lenny Pozner clicks on a YouTube video showing his street and the outside of his home. The camera zooms in on his balcony, and his address and a route to his door flash up on the screen.

There's no narration on the video - but there doesn't need to be. The message is clear: "We know where you live."

Because of videos like this one - there are dozens on YouTube, and more appear ever day - Pozner doesn't want to disclose the city where he now lives. He's had death threats and has moved several times in recent years.

Lenny Pozner has been targeted because he's fought back against trolls and conspiracy theorists who make sweeping and false allegations about the murder of his son.

"Noah was just a regular six-year-old child," says Lenny. "I dropped him off that morning - it really was an ordinary day of getting the kids ready for school.

"Then an hour-and-a-half later it was just the worst nightmare. Worse than any nightmare I could have imagined."

The nightmare began on 14 December 2012 when a young man named Adam Lanza killed his mother and then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School. In a matter of minutes, he shot dead 20 children and six adults, before taking his own life.

Map showing location of Sandy Hook Elementary School
Even in a country where mass shootings are common, Sandy Hook stood out. The pupils were so young, and there were so many of them. Hundreds were traumatised - and many still are - after witnessing the carnage and its aftermath.

And yet despite extensive investigations and a report which determined that Lanza acted alone, conspiracy theorists have constructed a fake alternate reality in which the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, staged by the government to try to introduce strict gun control laws.

They seize on small inconsistencies between initial news reports from the chaotic scene and the facts. The more extreme among them have targeted the families of Sandy Hook victims. There have been at least two arrests linked to the hoax theories. On Wednesday, a warrant was issued for a Florida woman who is accused of harassing Lenny Pozner.

"We're a luckier family," says Hannah D'Avino, whose sister Rachel was a behavioural therapist at Sandy Hook Elementary School. "I personally will get about like three death threats a year because we don't speak up that much."

On a sunny, late winter's day in New England, Hannah sits in the stately Newtown Public Library, down the road from where her sister was murdered. She recalls her sister's spirit, her profound positive influence on her life, and her work with autistic children.

Her voice is subdued, but quivers with quiet determination.

"My sister was murdered 11 days before Christmas and I consider myself lucky because I don't have a stalker," she tells me. "That's the situation I'm in right now."

Some of the conspiracy theorists are regular visitors to this small hamlet in suburban Connecticut. In addition to the death threats and harassment directed at Lenny, Hannah and others, they've made videos of the school and local area and ask questions of locals and family members, and have posted the footage on YouTube.

And their theories have been picked up by one of America's most popular conspiracy theorists, a man who has been linked with President Donald Trump.

The online storm has prompted Lenny to form a volunteer network to track and take down the conspiracy theory videos and websites.

And other Sandy Hook residents are pleading with President Trump, asking him to speak out and help stop the madness.

Hear more

You can hear this story on BBC Trending on the BBC World Service or on The Sandy Hook Deniers on BBC Radio 4, Sunday 2 April at 13:30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39194035

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:01 pm

Yes - all the hallmarks of a media hoax, imo. The parents of a child killed would not be so calm and collected the day after, imo. I'm not saying how anyone should behave because obviously people will react differently but I've read a fair bit about this 'event' and it doesn't ring true...
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The Sandy Hook shootings  Empty Nut jobs and conspiracy theories

Post  dava Sun 02 Apr 2017, 10:34 pm

No need for that, Dava.

Not a good start for a first time post.

dava

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 02 Apr 2017, 11:35 pm

This article just popped up on the latest news so will stick it here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4373876/Documentary-tells-firsthand-account-Sandy-Hook-massacre.html

'His teacher told him a fox had come back to kill his friends': New documentary on the Sandy Hook massacre includes terrifying firsthand account of what happened on that fateful day
New documentary, Newtown, gives firsthand account of Sandy Hook massacre
Gene Rosen, neighbor of school, recalled his experience finding two boys who survived the shooting on his lawn in December 2012
Clip from documentary also includes Syeda Suriya Ahmed, the mother of first-grader, Mamnoun, who survived the shooting
Ahmed said her son's teacher told his class that a fox came back to kill his friends

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:56 am

I don't think that there is now any terrorist or general misfit attack which isn't branded as a hoax. If you want your mind to boggle, have a look at what's being said about the Westminster attack on 22nd March.

There certainly is a lot of odd behaviour from friends and relatives of others caught up in such incidents which I can't really explain but that doesn't to me indicate that the events didn't actually happen.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 1:22 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584240/Florida-woman-jailed-threats-Sandy-Hook-father.html

Florida woman who sent 'disturbing' threats to the father of a boy, six, killed in the Sandy Hook massacre because 'she believed it was a hoax' is jailed for five months and banned from visiting conspiracy websites
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 1:37 pm

This seems a harsh sentence for someone with mental health issues and agoraphobia.

How anyone can be stopped from looking at conspiracy theory websites I don't know!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 12 Jun 2017, 4:58 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4596494/Chelsea-Clinton-unleashes-furious-attack-Megyn-Kelly.html

Chelsea Clinton and mother of Sandy Hook victim unleash furious attack on Megyn Kelly, after interview with Infowars' Alex Jones who says school shooting was a hoax
Megyn Kelly has come under fire for interviewing InfoWars host Alex Jones
Conspiracy theorist believes the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax
Chelsea Clinton called for a boycott of the episode when it airs on Father's Day
Many retweeted comments by Nelba Marquez-Greene, who lost her six-year-old daughter Ana in the school shooting
Greene posted an image of her daughter and told Kelly to look at the girl and say her name, then later shared the online harassment she receives from deniers
Kelly responded to the outcry by writing on Twitter: 'POTUS's been on & praises @RealAlexJones' show ... Many don't know him; our job is 2 shine a light'
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 12 Jun 2017, 6:24 pm

OMG. I don't know what to believe nowadays. Are we all being mind controlled ?
What is true, what to believe............ Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 12 Jun 2017, 9:58 pm

bluebell wrote:OMG.    I don't know what to believe nowadays.   Are we all being mind controlled ?
What is true, what to believe............   Suspect

Yes...we are being mind-controlled! Have to be very sceptical about 'news' especially when highly emotive topics...
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 13 Jun 2017, 10:16 am

Alex Jones (the male American one) is very hard to listen to - he sounds as if he gargles with gravel every day.

I did agree with him about the 7/7 bombings in London; there are certainly some weird things about that, starting off with the "bombers" travelling to London on a train that was cancelled! I'm not saying that people weren't killed or injured, just that we don't know who really carried out the attacks.

I remember hearing him talking about Sandy Hook soon after the event, particularly relating to Robbie Parker's behaviour. He said something to the effect that people display grief in different ways and that by itself didn't lead him to think there was anything amiss with the whole event.

He has clearly changed his mind since then; the idea that the supposed victims were child actors is not something that I can seriously entertain.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next