MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Cristobell Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:33 pm

KathyBelle wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
KathyBelle wrote:Hello everyone, I'm known to a few members on here, because I am a member of the 'Missing Madeleine' forum. I'm looking forward to posting with the people I know and the people I have yet to meet on here.

To get to the reason why we are here, who would have thought we would still be discussing the sad case of Madeleine's disappearance, 7yrs and 4months later! I for one didn't think we would.

I feel sure that If Goncalo Amaral and his team had been allowed to investigate the case and bring the case to the rightful conclusion, the McCanns and anyone else who played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, would have been behind bars. In my opinion, the likelihood of this ever happening is zilch, thanks to those in power, who have a vested interest in helping the McCanns evade justice.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I truly believe that none of these people have any interest in Madeleine or her whereabouts.

If I'm so wrong, when have any of them expressed any concern for the suffering Madeleine will have endured before she was removed from apartment 5a?  The McCanns certainly haven't and neither have their family. If they had they would have all looked for Madeleine, until they could look no more. Redwood and his team aren't interested in Madeleine, all they're interested in, is finding a 'patsy or patsies' to take the blame for her disappearance. They maybe following instructions from Bernard Hogan-Howe, who is a friend of Kate McCann's parents, but that doesn't make it right.

cheerscheerscheers Yo, Kathy, terrific to see you!  We ought to give Sherry a shout as well, and Graceland Ann!

Never thought we would still be here 7 years later eh?  I hope the end is in sight, I can't take much more pale

Hi Linda  flower

great to see you again, I hope you're keeping well. Thanks for putting the link to the forum on your website, hopefully some of our old mates from AOL will see the link and start posting on here. Sherry and Graceland Ann were great posters weren't they, Sherry never wavered did she, no matter how much abuse was hurled at her, from the McCann fans. To be fair to us, we didn't waver either lol.

Sherry was great - she had a way with words, lol! Certainly drove the pros nuts. I am friends with her on FB, it was nice to be called 'Bell'* again Very Happy Graceland Ann keeps in touch, hopefully we can nudge her into joining. x

*Yes, nasties, I had another name. 'Bell' was an abbreviation of Cristobell,
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 11 Sep 2014, 4:19 pm

Yes, thanks for the link, Cristobell and candyfloss for setting the forum up x
Missed yous two from JH.

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Thu 11 Sep 2014, 4:53 pm

Hi IANMS

ArthurBlackDog, was my screen name on the AOL boards, I used the name in memory of my deceased black doggy Arthur. The McCann fans, or 'chavs' as I used to call them, tried to upset me by ridiculing my Arthur, all because I wouldn't change my stance on the McCanns. They even thought they could upset me when they called me a 'dog'. Lol, how wrong they were.  I was quite happy to be called a dog, because I love all living creatures in the world of the animals, birds, fishes etc.

I eventually left the boards because I got sick of fighting with the 'chavs', however I still lurked and I was amused to see the 'chavs' falling out with each other  Very Happy . Shortly after that, the boards closed.

What screen name did you use when you were on the AOL boards?
KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Thu 11 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm

candyfloss wrote:Welcome Kathybelle   Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Thanks Candyfloss flower

KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Empty hello

Post  selkie Fri 12 Sep 2014, 5:46 am

Hello.
I am selkie and been on various fora from the miirror onwards with the same username .
i was quite prolific poster in the early days but as different forums imploded or whooshed , i became more of a reader/lurker.
I've been interested in the case since the news broke , when my sister phoned me early in the morning to tell me about the missing little girl . Within a few hours , i was hooked because of the immediate familiy insistence the Portuguese  police were rubbish and also hearing that the kids had been supposedly left alone and the continual weirdnesses and discrepancies.

My family find it bizare that this case has absorbed me so long,but i guess it is to keep  going to continue till there is some sort of resolution - and hopefully  some sort of justice for Madeleine
selkie
selkie

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Empty hey guys i found you

Post  Carlymichelle Sat 13 Sep 2014, 2:51 am

xxxx nice to see people i know
Carlymichelle
Carlymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:01 am

Carlymichelle wrote:xxxx  nice to see people i know

you still alive then. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlymichelle Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:38 am

yep marky Razz
Carlymichelle
Carlymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:43 am

Welcome Carly - you'll know me from the MM forum.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:48 am

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 WelcomeSmilieCarly
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Sat 13 Sep 2014, 11:24 am

Hi Carly, good to see you Very Happy
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 13 Sep 2014, 3:08 pm

Hello selkie, so sorry, somehow I missed your post, welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining us. Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Empty Hiya !

Post  Vici Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:17 pm

Hi all, thanks for letting me join.

I've followed the case from day one. I've just been reading the forum and a lot of you have the same theory I do. Accident covered up by the parents imo. I'd like to see justice for Madeleine. Even just the parents being charged and put in prison will do for starters. (assuming they are guilty)  I don't think Maddie is alive. I don't think she was alive after 3rd May. But that's just my opinion. Going to have a look around now. Thanks again Smile

Last edited by Admin on Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo and sentence added for libel reasons)

Vici

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:50 pm

Welcome Vici,  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:31 am

Hello there.

I am this lovely chap -

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Clay-Regazzoni-Memorial-Room

over at the other place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:32 am

I know that face!

Welcome indeed.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:38 am

Seicento wrote:Hello there.

I am this lovely chap -

over at the other place.

Haha - Fantastic to see you over here Clay.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:41 am

I am this lovely chap -

over at the other place.

Welcome that man, good to see you here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:46 am

Hi Clay, welcome cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:51 am

I am this lovely chap -

over at the other place.

Howdy Clay, you've made my day  lol!  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 25346

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:31 am

Welcome Clay, in celebration I changed my avatar for one day!
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorraine Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:44 am

Hello Clay, good to see you here. I am Nina from CMOMM, you maybe didn't even notice me as I don't post much Rolling Eyes
Lorraine
Lorraine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:54 am

Lorraine wrote:Hello Clay, good to see you here. I am Nina from CMOMM, you maybe didn't even notice me as I don't post much  Rolling Eyes

Not at all Nina/Lorraine, definitely seen your posts over there.

Thanks for the welcomes. I love how I'm still Clay even though I went for a makeover for this place. I wonder what the man himself would make of it? Such a cheery chap despite everything, and he only ever killed one person and even that was almost certainly an accident.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 11:57 am

dantezebu wrote:Welcome Clay, in celebration I changed my avatar for one day!

I'm touched!

The big boss job at Ferrari is up for grabs if you've got your CV handy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:32 pm

Hello, Clay :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum