MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  JustaLurker Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:43 pm

Hi everyone Smile

I just thought I would say hi! I don't really have anything to contribute but I want to see justice done for a little girl who has been badly let down by the people who should have been taking care of her.

Right from the get go I didn't believe that she had been 'abducted' and I suspected the parents had something to do with her disappearance.

I have never followed closely what has been going on, as I cant bare to see or hear her parents and the inconsistencies that come out of their mouths, but last year after the crimewatch programme was aired I thought I would check out the internet to see if anyone else didn't believe their story as well.

I came across a forum, joined up and read as much as I could, and found out, that their stories just don't add up. I now know that my gut feeling was right. Unfortunately because I never posted I was banned from that forum earlier in the year. I can still access it as a guest but it is not the same as it makes the navigation too hard.

A couple of days ago I noticed a link on Crisobels blog and found my way here, and although you wont remember me I recognised quite a few names.

JustaLurker

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Freedom Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:48 pm

Hi there; no problem here if you lurk rather than post!

Welcome to the forum.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Oct 2014, 9:04 am

Welcome JustaLurker.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

Feel free to post or not, we would like to hear your opinions and thoughts, but it is not obligatory here.  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct 2014, 8:00 pm

ROMAntici wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:Hi guys

I posted a few times in 'the other place' as Black Moon but deleted my account as I was alarmed at the direction that forum was taking.  It's like emerging from a deep, dark forest into a sunlit meadow.  Many of the posters I respect are here and although I'm a reader more than a poster, I hope to contribute in some small way in finding justice for Madeleine.

Kudos to CF.

Welcome Winston Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722  Hope you like it here - we have some excellent posters cheers

Hey Winston, what a great post
bounce  

I also happen to be in the land of the 'dumpling' - nippy and wet at the moment isn't it? Crying or Very sad

Thanks for that, ROMAntici.

I feel it's a case of if you don't like the weather at the moment, give it a few minutes . . . still resisting firing up the heating. Fantastic electrical storm last Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post  CynicAl Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:04 pm

*Cautiously sticks head above parapet*

Is it safe?

Can I come out now?

Do I need to subscribe to all-encompassing conspiracy theories? Do I need to fawn at the feet of any sacred cows?
CynicAl
CynicAl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:17 pm

CynicAl wrote:*Cautiously sticks head above parapet*

Is it safe?

Can I come out now?

Do I need to subscribe to all-encompassing conspiracy theories? Do I need to fawn at the feet of any sacred cows?

I had a great fondness for your posts and way of thinking, welcome CynicAl Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:21 pm

CynicAl wrote:*Cautiously sticks head above parapet*

Is it safe?

Can I come out now?

Welcome CynicalAl, I remember the name!  Stick to the forum rules and you will be safe Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TexMac Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:34 pm

Hello!
Have been an avid "Guest" reader here since the forum started, and have been an infrequent contributor (but constant reader) at CMOMM.
I love this forum, Candyfloss. Of all the forums I read, this is the best managed/moderated, and I applaud the respectfulness of all who are posting here - quite different from what goes on . . . !
I hope many, many more join as we (hopefully) are nearing the solving of this mystery.
By the way, I am a Scot (male), living in Dallas.
TexMac
TexMac

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:40 pm

TexMac wrote:Hello!
Have been an avid "Guest" reader here since the forum started, and have been an infrequent contributor (but constant reader) at CMOMM.
I love this forum, Candyfloss.  Of all the forums I read, this is the best managed/moderated, and I applaud the respectfulness of all who are posting here - quite different from what goes on . . . !
I hope many, many more join as we (hopefully) are nearing the solving of this mystery.
By the way, I am a Scot (male), living in Dallas.

Hi TexMac and welcome.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722Thanks for your kind words, I have a great moderator in Freedom, and we try and do our best Embarassed

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Empty Hello from overseas

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:04 am

Good morning all. I have decided to dip my toe back in the water after a very nasty experience elsewhere. No idea what happened but I find myself banned. No matter. Way too political. Hoping for kinder treatment here. I recognise a few names. Did wonder where you all were.
Stating categorically I seek the truth for Madeleine and Brenda.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:21 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Good morning all. I have decided to dip my toe back in the water after a very nasty experience elsewhere. No idea what happened but I find myself banned. No matter. Way too political. Hoping for kinder treatment here. I recognise a few names. Did wonder where you all were.

Hi chirpyinsect welcome to the forum.Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 18 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722  Hope you enjoy posting here, we are a friendly bunch. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:05 pm

Welcome cynicalAL. Enjoyed your posts and your way of thinking over at the other place. Nice to see you here.

Welcome chirpyinsect too.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Welcome cynicalAL. Enjoyed your posts and your way of thinking over at the other place. Nice to see you here.

Welcome chirpyinsect too.

Thanks Andrew. Will bide my time as was a bit toasty over there. Ciga ciga as they say where I live.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:07 pm

Hello
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:13 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Good morning all. I have decided to dip my toe back in the water after a very nasty experience elsewhere. No idea what happened but I find myself banned. No matter. Way too political. Hoping for kinder treatment here. I recognise a few names. Did wonder where you all were.

Chirpy I think we have bonded before .What was your name on the other forum?
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:14 pm

Tristar wrote:Hello

Short and sweet Smile  Welcome.....  Mine will be shorter......Hi. Laughing

Last edited by candyfloss on Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:18 pm

travis macbickle wrote:

I don`t think I really had time to bond with anyone as I was only there for a few weeks. However I read everything I could for hours a day and made a few posts. Some of my early theories were a bit out there but that was when I thought it was a true discussion place. Not so. You live and learn.
You go first. If you disclose so will I.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Sat 18 Oct 2014, 8:33 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Tristar wrote:Hello

Short and sweet Smile  Welcome.....  Mine will be shorter......Hi. Laughing

I can beat that:

8 - )
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:00 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
travis macbickle wrote:

I don`t think I really had time to bond with anyone as I was only there for a few weeks. However I read everything I could for hours a day and made a few posts. Some of my early theories were a bit out there but that was when I thought it was a true discussion place. Not so. You live and learn.

I was known as Travis Macbickle.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm

travis macbickle wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
travis macbickle wrote:

I was known as Travis Macbickle.

Then sadly we have never bonded as that name is unfamiliar to me.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To move text to bottom of post)
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm

No probs I must be confused.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:08 pm

Hey all! I didn't really post on the other forum but read daily. Glad to be here!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:13 pm

cyber snail wrote:Hey all! I didn't really post on the other forum but read daily. Glad to be here!

Welcome to this place cyber snail. Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to hearing some of your thoughts on the case.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:30 pm

Hello and welcome cyber snail. You sound just like my computer at the moment.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Falafel Wed 22 Oct 2014, 8:37 am

Hi everybody. I've just joined after lurking and reading for a few weeks. I was a member of The Other Forum for a while but only posted two or three times (all ignored by the regulars). I'll probably mainly lurk here as well, but I'm enjoying the calm, rational atmosphere and enjoy reading the posts.
Falafel
Falafel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum