MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 37 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Andrew Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:19 pm

Welcome Leo. A great day to join. cheers

Have you ever been banned from CMoMM by any chance..... (like most of us here Very Happy )

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 37 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Tue 21 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm

Welcome Leo.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoMcSick Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:24 pm

Admin wrote:Welcome Leo.
Thanks for your Love guys.. I really feel welcome Smile Yes, thats me on the avatar? Why?? Better to be anonymous or else I can be sued ? Cool hahahahha No.. I have never made a comment on that site... I know it only since yesterday and because I had seen something you guys posted here... I was talking about "TheSun" and "DailyMail"....
LeoMcSick
LeoMcSick

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 26 Mar 2017, 5:51 pm

I thought I would introduce myself on here quickly. I did not do that bit quickly enough on another forum, so missed out on my warm welcome when I got the email banning me.

No idea what I did wrong, but obviously I said something seriously bad Sad
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:00 pm

May I ask what the e-mail said? That's unusual - you normally just find that you can't log in; a message either says that you've been banned or that your details are invalid.

Welcome to the MMM forum.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

Freedom wrote:May I ask what the e-mail said? That's unusual - you normally just find that you can't log in; a message either says that you've been banned or that your details are invalid.

Welcome to the MMM forum.

"unusual"? That sounds like I am not unique in my ability to get banned? Very Happy

Anyway, I have pm'ed you the email.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:07 pm

Oh you definitely aren't unique in that respect!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:13 pm

Hi mumof6, welcome to our forum.  I noticed your post over there re the questions Andrew asked, and your rightful annoyance at being grouped in with a single line of thinking.  You don't seem to be banned so much as totally whooshed...... deleted!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:37 pm

Hi, mumof6, it's nice over here, promise!

Which post caused the offence, surely not the one regarding Andrew's questions when you questioned how a forum could have a set of beliefs? It's obvious to anyone that several  viewpoints are held over there, despite the dogma preached by the Mods and Admin? scratch  Was it something else you said?

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:44 pm

Hello mumof6, I posted 'over the way' for about a month, I left because it stopped being fun. One of the good things about TB's reply to Andrew is he mentions this forum, so lots of people will hopefully find it now. Nice to meet you. I'm gonna check my emails now to see if I was banned!

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:48 pm

I just read over there that Jill did not or the forum does not send emails to delete accounts?
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 6:54 pm

I have a feeling you get an automated message to say you are deleted, I get messages to tell me when someone deletes their account and I think if an admin deletes the account  then the person would get a message.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:02 pm

I just tried to log in and I couldn't but I didn't get any notification - I'm glad as it saved me a job. Regarding the 'Irish connection' there was also a post a while back by TB equating Catholicism and the partaking of the holy Eucharist with cannibalism. That of course, was acceptable.

Last edited by What's_up_doc? on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

That suggests that your account hasn't been deleted.

Did you get a message to say that you'd been banned or that your log-in details were incorrect?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm

I think what Jill said is true in my case - I haven't received any notification.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:18 pm

Ok, mumof6 was perfectly correct in saying she received an email, Jill is wrong.  Freedom and I have just tested this and she registered as a member and I deleted her... She immediately got an email saying she had been deleted from the forum and for more information to contact the administrator.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:I think what Jill said is true in my case - I haven't received any notification.

If you are deleted you do get an email notification, see my previous post. You become a guest and your name is deleted.

If you are banned you do not get notification by email, and your name stays on the forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 7:55 pm

Does that mean I've been banned?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:02 pm

Yes, I would think so, if you can't log in.  You would have to email the forum owner to check.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

Presumably, whether someone gets an email could depend on their settings, I seem to remember there was a tick list for various categories of email?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

candyfloss wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:
Admin wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:I think what Jill said is true in my case - I haven't received any notification.

If you are deleted you do get an email notification, see my previous post. You become a guest and your name is deleted.

If you are banned you do not get notification by email, and your name stays on the forum.
Does that mean I've been banned?

Yes, I would think so, if you can't log in.  You would have to email the forum owner to check.
That's fine - I'll consider myself in good company. Do I show up on the stats as one of the 7000?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:07 pm

A warm welcome, Mumof6.

I hope I wasn't responsible for your banning over the road due to you leaving a comment on that 'questions' thread...

You'll much prefer it here anyway. flower

Last edited by Andrew on Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:15 pm

mumof6 wrote:Presumably, whether someone gets an email could depend on their settings, I seem to remember there was a tick list for various categories of email?

The email comes direct from forumotion mumof6 not admin, so nothing to do with the settings I don't think.  It is an automated thing from forumotion themselves.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:16 pm

Andrew wrote:A warm welcome, Mumof6.

I hope I wasn't responsible for your banning over the road due to you leaving a comment on that 'questions' thread...

You'll much it prefer it here anyway. flower

I don't think so, I think it is more likely to be my comment about the forum not exactly covering itself in glory by putting people in categories according to nationality.

Of course I may just have phrased it more eloquently. Or maybe tactlessly? Not that there is such a word.

mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum