MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain

5 posters

Go down

The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain Empty The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain

Post  Thetruth Thu 05 Mar 2015, 2:13 pm

"One of Hogan-Howe’s first moves after arriving at the Met was to use the Official Secrets Act to try to compel a Guardian journalist to reveal the source of a story about celebrity phone hacking. The Official Secrets Act is meant principally to be used to trap spies, traitors and those who threaten the defence of the realm — not reporters going about their legitimate business. This was a disproportionate and oppressive use of the law.

Similarly, legislation designed to combat terrorism and serious crime, such as the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, is used with alarming frequency by Hogan-Howe and other police chiefs to snoop on the internet and phone records of law-abiding citizens. This is the tactic of the police state. Not so much total policing as totalitarian policing."

From The Spectator, via Guido Fawkes.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9461322/the-shocking-truth-about-police-corruption-in-britain/
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain Empty Re: The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain

Post  anny Sat 14 Mar 2015, 11:09 pm

Thought this might be of interest to you tt it's the full article your quote is from,  and some correspondence from Himself.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/corruption-here-corruption-there.html?m=1

Last edited by anny on Sat 14 Mar 2015, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)
anny
anny

Back to top Go down

The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain Empty Re: The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain

Post  Guest Sun 15 Mar 2015, 9:29 am

When I got my driving licence in the mid-seventies, I was advised to have a ten pound note folded inside my licence. Being foreign I had to ask why and the whole thing was patiently explained to me. 

On another occasion I was stopped when riding pillion as I didn't have a helmet on. A very posh girlfriend was the driiver and after two policemen had established that I'd forgotten to sign my licence, they came back to my flat with us, had a couple of beers and my posh friend found one of the policemen and she had mutual friends in Scotland. That's as deep as I thought corruption went. 

Certainly would not dream of keeping folded money in my licence in NL!

Back to top Go down

Post  anny Sun 15 Mar 2015, 12:19 pm

I always knew there was corruption, but never realized how far it goes. You like to think it's just a few bad apples, but to know the whole orchard is bad is very depressing.
anny
anny

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sun 15 Mar 2015, 10:23 pm

The whole orchard isn't bad , admittedly there are a few corrupt officers and there shouldn't be any , but the vast majority are honest , hard working and want to do a good job
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Mar 2015, 10:58 pm

Yes, I certainly cannot believe that every single police officer is corrupt.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sun 15 Mar 2015, 11:30 pm

If nothing else, the average uniformed officer doesn't have enough influence to be able to gain anything from being corrupt but has a lot to loose.
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:36 am

Even the BBC is having to cover the story

Met probed over abuse 'corruption'
Breaking news
The police watchdog is to investigate alleged corruption in the Metropolitan Police dealing with claims of child sex offences from the 1970s to the 2000s.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission said the allegations were of "historic, high-level corruption of the most serious nature".

Sarah Green, deputy chairwoman of the IPCC, said "allegations of this nature are of grave concern".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31907201

Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:42 am

Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:47 am

It is everywhere. The darkness in our midst.

Home Secretary says new inquiry will uncover more shocking allegations
Warned the public that they are yet to grasp the full scale of the scandal
Inquiry examine claims against NHS, schools, care homes and politicians
May described institutional child abuse as 'the darkness in our midst'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994595/Child-sex-abuse-woven-fabric-British-society-claims-Theresa-May.html#ixzz3UY3dAK7R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:59 am

Here is Sky News reporting the same story as the post at 12.36 above.

http://news.sky.com/story/1445978/met-investigated-over-child-sex-cover-up-claims

This time we have an insight from their Crime Reporter himself

Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said: "Just when you thought this couldn't go any deeper, it does."

Sorry for repeat posts, but here lies root of of all things that are not well in the UK, in my opinion.

How much longer will everyone in the UK put up with it ??
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:07 pm

Nothing concrete or  conclusive about Police findings at Haute De La Garenne was there. Like to see this opened up again, sure it all leads back to the UK.

How much longer will everyone in the UK put up with it ??

Trouble is this is all very well and a move forward  but they never bring to justice the people controlling it all at the top, too many S Societies.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:09 pm

The shocking truth about police corruption in Britain CAOy81kWYAAEqjU

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down