MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

+48
Walt
Honeyblade
poster
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
nobodythereeither
cherry
Magnum
wjk
gbwales
Mo
Acorn1
End
Inca
kylie
dantezebu
Popcorn
Ixta
TheTruthWillOut
myositis
crabbit
Beanie
chilli
marina
AndyB
chrissie
Scrants
Dee Coy
Admin
Antonia
mabossa ritchie
chris
Châtelaine
Freedom
Poe
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
bluebell
Andrew
PeterMac
costello
Bampots
Poppy
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Mimi
womandotcom
candyfloss
52 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 14 Empty Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

Post  Admin Mon 25 May 2015, 7:12 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:You just HOPE it goes to Dr, Amaral's defense ?
It's been checked and double-checked.
The money goes straight into the PJGA fund.
Why continue to cast doubt?

ETA I do read small print and I do check with reliable sources of information.

You obviously don't read the print on anything you donate to.  On the front page of the Gofundme site for GA it states at the bottom -

We trust that Justice will be served.

Thank you.

Any money donated to this account, will be directly transferred to the PJGA account. Please help Goncalo.
Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It says directly TRANSFERRED, it doesn't go directly into the account, if it did why would it say TRANSFERRED

If you read the PAYMENT PAGE at the top right had side under the photo of Leanne, it says:

About the Organizer

Leanne Baulch
309 Facebook Friends |
Verify Friendship

Cannot that be more clearer for you???
DFM why are you bringing this up all over again, I thought we had discussed and decided it was ok.  Obviously you are not happy that is your choice, and you don't have to donate.  I shouldn't worry so much about others, I'm sure they know what they are doing.  If you are unhappy then take it up with Leanne, apparently she is joining the other forum tonight, perhaps you could ask her directly.... or I'm sure Verdi may ask some similar questions.

Now let's leave it please..
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 25 May 2015, 7:16 pm

Thank you, Candyfloss
It's tiresome ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:You just HOPE it goes to Dr, Amaral's defense ?
It's been checked and double-checked.
The money goes straight into the PJGA fund.
Why continue to cast doubt?

ETA I do read small print and I do check with reliable sources of information.

You obviously don't read the print on anything you donate to.  On the front page of the Gofundme site for GA it states at the bottom -

We trust that Justice will be served.

Thank you.

Any money donated to this account, will be directly transferred to the PJGA account. Please help Goncalo.
Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It says directly TRANSFERRED, it doesn't go directly into the account, if it did why would it say TRANSFERRED

If you read the PAYMENT PAGE at the top right had side under the photo of Leanne, it says:

About the Organizer

Leanne Baulch
309 Facebook Friends |
Verify Friendship

Cannot that be more clearer for you???
DFM why are you bringing this up all over again, I thought we had discussed and decided it was ok.  Obviously you are not happy that is your choice, and you don't have to donate.  I shouldn't worry so much about others, I'm sure they know what they are doing.  If you are unhappy then take it up with Leanne, apparently she is joining the other forum tonight, perhaps you could ask her directly.... or I'm sure Verdi may ask some similar questions.

Now let's leave it please..

Sorry, I will leave it there. Just wanted to say that I don't want GA to be stitched up, LB could have used the Justgiving website if she lives in the UK, where they hold all the money to be distrubuted as to people's wishes, it doesn't go directly to one person.

I'm not on Facebook so can't ask her any questions.  Perhaps people would like to ask her on my behalf.

I'm done now and look forward to £25,000 being transferred to GA's official website account from LB's sole account.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 25 May 2015, 7:55 pm

How many times do you want people to say and confirm, that the money is going straight into the PJGA fund, which is only paying out money for Dr. Amaral's defense? There are a number of dedicated, reliable and passionate people controlling this and to whom we should be grateful too ...

End off!
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 25 May 2015, 7:56 pm

Let's leave it there now please folks.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 25 May 2015, 7:58 pm

If you can shut up DFM, you'll hear no more of me either Wink
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 8:23 pm

Châtelaine wrote:If you can shut up DFM, you'll hear no more of me either Wink

That is very rude, you obviously don't read small print. I'll leave it at that and look forward to, as I said previously, £25,000 being paid into GA's website fund from LB's PRIVATE account.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 8:27 pm

Hi there,

I'm very new to JillHaverns, and not good at working out how to use this sort of forum, but I think I'm in the right place?

Firstly, just to confirm, I'm not new to the case, I've followed it for a few years. I am known on Facebook and Twitter, but evidently not on here.

Secondly, any money donated via the GoFundMe goes directly to the PJGA account, which has been in place since 2009. I do not see any of the money, and that can be confirmed if you contact Astro via the PJGA website. Although they have confirmed they are receiving the money already.

I apologise if it hasn't already been made clear, I should have joined here sooner to explain it to those that don't use twitter or Facebook.

If you have any further questions then I'm happy to answer them. I'm just the GoFundMe organiser, I don't see any money, and I'm not part of PJGA. Just someone that was desperate to help a man in his fight for justice, I contacted Astro with the idea before I set up the site.

Thanks for getting in touch with me Jill, I hope that has cleared up a few queries xx

LeanneBaulch

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 25 May 2015, 8:35 pm

caricature wrote:
Hi there,

I'm very new to JillHaverns, and not good at working out how to use this sort of forum, but I think I'm in the right place?

Firstly, just to confirm, I'm not new to the case, I've followed it for a few years. I am known on Facebook and Twitter, but evidently not on here.

Secondly, any money donated via the GoFundMe goes directly to the PJGA account, which has been in place since 2009. I do not see any of the money, and that can be confirmed if you contact Astro via the PJGA website. Although they have confirmed they are receiving the money already.

I apologise if it hasn't already been made clear, I should have joined here sooner to explain it to those that don't use twitter or Facebook.

If you have any further questions then I'm happy to answer them. I'm just the GoFundMe organiser, I don't see any money, and I'm not part of PJGA. Just someone that was desperate to help a man in his fight for justice, I contacted Astro with the idea before I set up the site.

Thanks for getting in touch with me Jill, I hope that has cleared up a few queries xx

LeanneBaulch

Thanks caricature for posting this, I'm sure they won't mind as it is for Goncalo.  DFM I hope this now puts your mind at rest and we can move on from questioning this fund.  Well done to Leanne, she deserves our praise and thanks for setting this up and doing so well. cheers

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 8:43 pm

That is very rude, you obviously don't read small print.  I'll leave it at that and look forward to, as I said previously, £25,000 being paid into GA's  website fund from LB's PRIVATE account.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/thank-you_6.html

A self-explanatory link about the money then sent via GoFundMe.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 25 May 2015, 8:44 pm

That's very nice of LB to join CMOMM and answer questions, well done to her. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 9:14 pm

Re: Fund now more than £17,500
Post Get'emGonçalo Today at 8:21 pm

Hi Leanne, thanks for coming over to explain the Fund for those who don't use Facebook or Twitter roses

One of the questions asked was 'what happens to the Fund when it's reached the target of £25k?' - does it close or does it just carry on?

McCanns' abuse of power

CMOMM on facebook

Get'emGonçalo
Forum owner

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Re: Fund now more than £17,500
Post LeanneBaulch Today at 8:23 pm

It'll carry on, there's no limit on how much we can raise. I will keep it going until Gonçalo's legal bills are covered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 12:08 am

Helene wrote:

That is very rude, you obviously don't read small print.  I'll leave it at that and look forward to, as I said previously, £25,000 being paid into GA's  website fund from LB's PRIVATE account.

A self-explanatory link about the money then sent via GoFundMe.

A self-explanatory link about the money then sent via GoFundMe.[/quote]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was from 6 May 2015, hasn't been updated since.  It only gives the amount of money raised from the Gofund me site to 6 May, it doesn't say it's been handed over to the official GA website, and also on the same page gives amounts given directly to the GA website fund.

If anyone can give me a link of monies paid into GA's fighting fund as up until today I would be very grateful.  I will shut up for good then, I promise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 7:47 am

Candyfloss, please can we just SHUT DOWN THIS BLOODY THREAD NOW as I am sick of hearing this!!! If you don't like the Gofundme site then don't give to it. It's hardly rocket science.

I started this thread because I thought that people would be interested in the fundraising. Not as platform for people to continually whine and snipe at each other, and cast aspersions and doubt. I've had enough of it now and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 26 May 2015, 8:01 am

Resistor wrote:Candyfloss, please can we just SHUT DOWN THIS BLOODY THREAD NOW as I am sick of hearing this!!!  If you don't like the Gofundme site then don't give to it.  It's hardly rocket science.

I started this thread because I thought that people would be interested in the fundraising.  Not as platform for people to continually whine and snipe at each other, and cast aspersions and doubt.  I've had enough of it now and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Your not!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 26 May 2015, 8:34 am

I'm not shutting a thread down because of one person resistor, that would be perhaps falling into the trap. This thread is here to update funds and news about the fund.

Anyone who has a problem with it contact the fund, DO NOT WHINGE HERE, it has been explained to you. Leanne has answered questions on CMoMM, - please now leave it alone. I hope that is clear enough.

DFM you were asked to leave this and you said you would. You were asked before, so please take this as a warning, any further breach and you know the score!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Tue 26 May 2015, 9:43 am

I can't understand what the controversy is about the GoFundMe appeal. Leannne has said it is going to the PJGA account. Astro has confirmed PJGA are receiving funds from GoFundMe. All the people directly involved with fundraising for GA seem to be in agreement.

I'm glad to hear that the GoFundMe appeal can keep running after the target has been met. It's slowing down now, but I feel sure that goal will be reached and surpassed.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 May 2015, 10:56 am

I have only donated a small amount as most have, so if it were to go another way it is not the end of the world but am  sure it is going in the right direction. Sometimes this type of behaviour is deliberately thrown in to put people off donating  but I hope in  DFM case it is a  genuine concern but a bit out of control, I can understand their concerns so perhaps we should not be quite so harsh. Good to see it  reaching the target.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 26 May 2015, 3:34 pm

Markus 2 wrote:I have only donated a small amount as most have, so if it were to go another way it is not the end of the world but am  sure it is going in the right direction. Sometimes this type of behaviour is deliberately thrown in to put people off donating  but I hope in  DFM case it is a  genuine concern but a bit out of control, I can understand their concerns so perhaps we should not be quite so harsh. Good to see it  reaching the target.

Yes Markus, I understand the concern, and we all were to start with. Some asked questions and rightly so, but really when questions have been answered there is only so many times you can ask the same question, so I asked politely to leave it. I am sure DFM only has members welfare in mind, so I hope that she understands that I and others are satisfied with how the fund is set up, and the assurances given, and if she still has any queries to contact Leanne.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 27 May 2015, 1:46 pm

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 14 CGAmgMGW0AEqXuo

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 14 Empty Re:Dr Amarals Defense Fund.

Post  costello Thu 28 May 2015, 5:34 am

chrispy@whataloadadosh -7hr.

This fund WILL reach its target Friday when those who are paid monthly donate again! including my next donation.#McCann.

costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 28 May 2015, 8:17 am

I'm a bit peeved, yesterday I donated a small amount and put a good few words (which I was quite proud of) with it, they never showed up! Is there any rules that people need to follow? Mines weren't libel or anything like that though?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 28 May 2015, 8:20 am

Has the donation actually gone through?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Thu 28 May 2015, 8:24 am

dogs don't lie wrote:I'm a bit peeved, yesterday I donated a small amount and put a good few words (which I was quite proud of) with it, they never showed up! Is there any rules that people need to follow? Mines weren't libel or anything like that though?

If you use anonymous then your message won't come up.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 28 May 2015, 8:26 am

Oh yes, I forgot that. You can get round it by putting anything, such as Justice Seeker, and then the comment will be visible.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next