MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 Empty Re:Westminster Figures in child abuse papers.

Post  costello Wed 22 Jul 2015, 9:10 pm

Zac Goldsmith seems to be on to something, I really do hope David Cameron is behind this.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Jul 2015, 10:56 pm

Neil Henderson ‏@hendopolis  · 56 secs57 seconds ago  
Tonight's sensational Times lead is the work of @TimesONeill and @elliottimes

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 CKjNWqTW8AAHMad

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 Empty Re:Key Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers.

Post  costello Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:11 am

The Sun Friday July 24 2015.
"Abusers hunt will go to the top"

David Cameron has ordered police to delve into the highest ranks of the Establishment to look into child abuse claims. The PM said authorities should chase the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" It came as Home Secretary Theresa May said she was "shocked" at revelations that MI5 hushed up claims to protect Mrs Thatcher's government. She admitted child abuse was not taken seriously enough at the time and said she wanted to "get to the heart of what was happening" And she stopped short of confirming that no other documents exist.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  AndyB Fri 24 Jul 2015, 8:26 am

costello wrote:The Sun Friday July 24 2015.
"Abusers hunt will go to the top"

David Cameron has ordered police to delve into the highest ranks of the Establishment to look into child abuse claims. The PM said authorities should chase the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" It came as Home Secretary Theresa May said she was "shocked" at revelations that MI5 hushed up claims to protect Mrs Thatcher's  government. She admitted child abuse was not taken seriously enough at the time and said she wanted to "get to the heart of what was happening" And she stopped short of confirming that no other documents exist.
The problem is it looks like Cameron is involved in the cover up, so while he says they can follow the evidence "without any fear or uncertainty about how high up they can go" he probably doesn't mean it.
https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/the-paedofile-why-cameron-and-clegg-must-have-known-the-truth-about-leon-brittan/
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Jul 2015, 10:59 am

Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

Remember Ben Fellows who made allegations against Kenneth Clarke and others?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168279/Child-actor-invented-claims-groped-Tory-MP-Ken-Clarke-undercover-investigation.html

I had doubts about his story from the start.

Of course we don't know yet whether or not it's true.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:24 am

Freedom wrote:Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3168279/Child-actor-invented-claims-groped-Tory-MP-Ken-Clarke-undercover-investigation.html

The most disturbing part of it for me is that he is being tried for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, which has a maximum sentence of life. Even if he deliberately made the whole thing up I would have expected the charge to be wasting police time. This massive over-reaction makes me wonder if there isn't some truth in it and TPTB are Melanie Shawing him
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:26 am

http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/why-we-must-never-forget-melanie-shaw

That is a case which I am now reading about for the first time.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:30 am

Freedom wrote:http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/why-we-must-never-forget-melanie-shaw

That is a case which I am now reading about for the first time.

nick nixon ‏@topbat2007 · Jul 23
@SoniaPoulton http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/beechwood-child-abuse-survivor-melanie-shaw-arrested-again

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:31 am

AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

I have to say that this is reminding me of the Hollie Greig case which seemed too dreadful to be true and proved not to be.

What do other people think?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:43 am

Freedom wrote:I have to say that this is reminding me of the Hollie Greig case which seemed too dreadful to be true and proved not to be.

What do other people think?

I never looked into the Hollie Greig case so have never had to have an opinion. However, when searching for pages about Madeleine you do come across peoples names that do seem to appear to coax a hoax. The same names crop up in the case of the two children in Hampstead Heath who claimed their father along with hundreds of others abused them. This case is still ongoing. Its very murky out there and a bit of a min(d)ef(uck)ield.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Jul 2015, 12:02 pm

If it turns out that everything as reported by and about Melanie Shaw is true, I shall apologise profusely but, unfortunately things are not always what they appear to be, as well we know.

Brian Gerrish is involved with this case which does not inspire any confidence in me as he still believes that Hollie's mother was telling the truth.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:28 pm

Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm

Freedom wrote:If it turns out that everything as reported by and about Melanie Shaw is true, I shall apologise profusely but, unfortunately things are not always what they appear to be, as well we know.

Brian Gerrish is involved with this case which does not inspire any confidence in me as he still believes that Hollie's mother was telling the truth.

I think Brian has just been sucked in by Robert Green. Theo Chalmers was as well. Uk Column is interesting, especially Patrick Henningsen, but I sometimes think they are too ready to believe anything some people tell them. They are usually good at reporting on the Common Purpose stuff, police corruption and nasty drug companies spreading their wares to an unsuspecting NHS.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:10 pm

Freedom wrote:Not sure if this is relevant here or not.

He's just been acquitted:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/30/actor-kenneth-clarke-sexual-assault-perverting-course-of-justice
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I wonder what action if any will follow - either Mr Clarke being charged with something or him suing Ben for slander?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:50 pm

Freedom wrote:Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I wonder what action if any will follow - either Mr Clarke being charged with something or him suing Ben for slander?
I think the jury probably thought it was a genuine case of mistaken identity. We'll have to wait and see but its unlikely we'll get the truth from the MSM who were there. As far as Ken Clarke being charged, not a chance, even if he did it. We'll have to wait until he's dead before anything comes out. It'll be interesting to see if he does sue for libel
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 02 Aug 2015, 10:39 am

AndyB wrote:
Freedom wrote:Interesting - presumably the jury thought he was telling the truth?

I think the jury probably thought it was a genuine case of mistaken identity. We'll have to wait and see but its unlikely we'll get the truth from the MSM who were there. As far as Ken Clarke being charged, not a chance, even if he did it. We'll have to wait until he's dead before anything comes out. It'll be interesting to see if he does sue for libel

More to come on Ken Clarke?

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5624/ken-clarke-police-investigate-second-claim-of-indecent-assault

Interesting to see that it was the Met who pressured Fellows into the statement in the first place.

Also interesting that  the only journalist in court during the preliminary hearing against Fellows when the existence of the second set of allegations was revealed. In my opinion, they wanted nothing to jeopardise the case against Fellows.

And why would the MSM wash their hands of the preliminary hearing?

ETA Apparently Exaro is experiencing large volumes of traffic since this report was published so the link often won't load. Their advice is to try to link using another browser or simply try later. I am able to load this page but many other Exaro pages are opening a blank screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:32 am

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/ben-fellows-thrown-into-worwood-scrubs.html

Ben Fellows side of the story back in December 14. Interesting about the Masonic support and the coin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:04 pm

1. Why hasn’t Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke been arrested and questioned in connection with my allegations made to Police in my statement?

Yes considering Ben Fellow was not convicted you have to wonder what is going on.

2. Whilst I have been abroad I met what could only be described as a delegation of Knights Templar’s. They are disgusted by what’s occurring in their and other Masonic orders name. They gave me a ceremonial coin which reads “They Received Every Man A Penny”. It also came with a warning, that if I should return to the UK I would be set up by the Police and government at the highest levels. Of course, I had to bear in mind that the Police in the UK are Masonic, Kenneth Clarke and David Cameron are high level Mason’s and so is the judiciary, press etc So what chance have I of a fair trial? Even if I had broken the law which I haven’t?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:13 pm

Sorry, tried to edit my original post and ended up quoting it, what an idiot.

I was trying to make clear that Exaro were the only journalists present during the preliminary hearing when the second accuser was revealed. Speaks volumes to me.

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 Empty Edward Heath

Post  bluebell Mon 03 Aug 2015, 1:34 pm

News on Rad 4 also mentioned they are asking people to come forward if they have any information.  
Wonder if mention will be made of Isle of Wight and his boat trips?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-33755726

Police watchdog probe over Sir Edward Heath child abuse claims
10 minutes ago
From the section Wiltshire
Sir Edward Heath
The IPCC is investigating Wiltshire Police's handling of an alleged claim made in the 1990s
The police watchdog is to investigate Wiltshire Police's handling of child sexual abuse allegations made about former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said the inquiry concerns the force's handling of an alleged claim made in the 1990s.
It will also look at whether the force later took any steps to investigate these claims.
The allegations were referred to the IPCC by a retired senior officer.
Sir Edward died at his home in Salisbury in 2005 aged 89.
An IPCC spokesman said: "It is alleged that a criminal prosecution was not pursued, when a person threatened to expose that Sir Edward Heath may have been involved in offences concerning children.
"In addition to this allegation, the IPCC will examine whether Wiltshire Police subsequently took any steps to investigate these claims."
Sir Edward led the 1970-1974 Conservative government and took Britain into what was then the European Economic Community.
But he lost his leadership of the party to Margaret Thatcher in 1975.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 04 Aug 2015, 9:21 pm

Hmm Jersey now  ......Haut de la Garenne.....

Ted Heath Investigated Over Child Sex In Jersey

Four police forces have confirmed they are investigating claims of child sex abuse against the former prime minister Sir Edward Heath.

Jersey Police said Sir Edward was a subject in its investigation into historical child sex abuse allegations on the island after claims were made that he would take children from care homes for a ride in his yacht.

Wiltshire Police has disclosed it has received a number of calls to a helpline it set up appealing for potential victims and witnesses to come forward.

Kent Police has also received a report of a sexual assault having been committed in East Kent in the 1960s by a complainant naming Sir Edward in connection with the allegation. Detectives are making initial inquiries and will get a full account of the complainant's story.

A fourth force, the Metropolitan Police, are also reportedly looking into reported accusations by a 65-year-old, who claimed he had been raped at the age of 12 by Sir Edward.

Many of the claims centre on the Haut de la Garenne children's home, which closed in 1986 and was said to have been "frequented" by Jimmy Savile, who has been accused of abusing youngsters there.

US Newsweek reporter Leah Goodman has claimed she was told of allegations against Sir Edward on Jersey in 2011 but was then thrown out of the UK for investigating them.

She told Sky News: "(Police officers investigating claims at the children's home) had heard the rumours and I know a few of the senior members of the police believed that (Heath) was at it.

"The yachting culture had long been known for bringing boys and other children out on boats into international waters...murky legalities...it was a place where it was understood people couldn't escape. I know Edward Heath was involved in the yachting culture on the island."

Her disclosure came as it was revealed a 65-year-old man claimed he was raped by the then MP for Bexley at a Mayfair flat in 1961 but was dismissed as a "liar and fantasist" when he reported the alleged assault.

The man says he was picked up by Sir Edward on the A2 in north Kent as he hitched a lift and was taken back to the Park Lane apartment and raped.

Campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson confirmed he had heard allegations against Sir Edward and passed them to police.

It has also been claimed the politician was seen by a Met Police detective going into a property in north London where boys were being abused in the 1970s.

Historic sex abuse allegations© PA Historic sex abuse allegations
The first allegation against Sir Edward emerged on Monday when Wiltshire Police disclosed the force was being investigated for failing to properly handle an apparent allegation made against the politician in the 1990s.

Lord Armstrong of Ilminster, Sir Edward's former principle private secretary, told Sky News the allegations were "absolute nonsense".

But since then further details of claims have emerged including those on Jersey.

In a statement, Jersey Police said: "Sir Edward Heath does feature as part of Operation Whistle, currently investigating historical allegations of abuse in Jersey."

The force says the allegations of abuse involve 13 "people of public prominence".

He said: "I received information in 2012 concerning allegations of child abuse carried out by Edward Heath and a separate claim concerning Heath was made to me subsequently.

"I passed them both to the police, who have confirmed to me that at least one of those allegations is being investigated and taken seriously."

Mr Watson has called for a central child sex abuse investigation unit for the country to be set up to speed up investigations.

Sir Edward, who was PM for four years in the 1970s, is the highest-profile figure to be named in historical abuse allegations against prominent figures.

The independent inquiry into claims public bodies failed to act or attempted to cover up claims against senior politicians has been told by David Cameron there are no limits to their investigations and officers should "go as high as they like".

The Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation said: "We welcome the investigation by Wiltshire Police, which we wholeheartedly believe will clear Sir Edward's name and we will co-operate fully with the police in their inquiries."

Sir Edward, who led the Conservative government between 1970 and 1974, never married and kept his private life under wraps.

He died at his home in Salisbury aged 89 in July 2005.

:: The NSPCC helpline for the Edward Heath inquiry is 0808 800 5000

http://news.sky.com/story/1530217/ted-heath-investigated-over-child-sex-in-jersey

sky news.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:04 pm

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 14 CLly7QcWsAAzbg7

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:15 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11783304/Sir-Ted-Heath-The-Filipino-brothel-keeper-who-sparked-child-sex-abuse-inquiry.html

Sir Edward Heath: The Filipino brothel keeper who sparked child sex abuse inquiry

Myra Ling-Ling Forde is alleged to have had prosecution dropped after threatening to expose former Prime Minister as a paedophile

The woman at the centre of the Sir Edward Heath child abuse storm can be revealed as a Filipino prostitute, who ran a brothel just a mile from the late Prime Minister’s former home in Salisbury.

A retired senior detective from the force came forward last year to allege that his colleagues quietly dropped a trial against twice married Forde in order to protect the reputation of the former Tory leader.
That allegation is now the subject of an Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) investigation, but Wiltshire Police have also appealed for any potential victims of Sir Edward to come forward.
Sources close to the investigation confirmed that Forde was the person who had made the original allegations against Sir Edward.

Despite claims that she had used threats against Sir Edward to avoid prosecution in the early 1990s, she was successfully convicted in 1995 of running a brothel full of underage girls from her Salisbury property.
A court heard how she trained runaway children as call girls, often picking up youngsters who were in the care system.

Winchester Crown Court heard how one 13-year-old girl would go straight from school to the brothel, which was advertised as The Oriental Massage Parlour, where she would sell her body to clients.
Another 15-year-old told the authorities how she had sex with five men at once and lost count of the number of times she sold herself for sex while under Forde's control.
The court heard that Forde became a prostitute herself in the early 1990s after falling behind on her mortgage repayments, but she denied recruiting youngsters for the trade

After getting out of prison, she returned home to Meadow Road in Salisbury, but then in 2009 was once again arrested on suspicion of running a brothel.
She was caught when neighbours in the quiet, respectable street complained about her activities.
In December 2009 she pleaded guilty to inciting prostitution and perverting the course of justice and was sentenced to five years in prison. She was also ordered to pay back £25,000 under the Proceeds of Crime Act.

Speaking from her home in London Forde’s sister, Mia Pablico, said she did not know where she was now living, but said she “knew a lot of politicians”.
Asked if she ever mentioned the name Ted Heath, she said: "That's not for me to say. You'd have to ask her."
She added: “I know what she did in Salisbury and she knew a lot of politicians and celebrities because of it.”
It is understood Forde moved out of her Kilburn home a couple of weeks ago because the block of flats is about to be demolished. Until recently, she had been dog sitting.

Allegations against Sir Edward, including claims that he raped a 12-year-old boy in London in the 1960s are now being investigated by the Metropolitan Police.
Jersey Police have also confirmed that the former Prime Minister’s name has been linked to its investigation into abuse at the Haut de la Garenne.

The former Tory leader, who rose from humble origins to the highest office in the land, is now at the centre of four separate police investigations.
As well as the probe by the Wiltshire Force, Kent Police, where he was an MP for more than 50-years said they were looking at allegations against him, dating back to the 1960s.
The States of Jersey Police (SoJP) also confirmed the former Prime Minister featured in Operation Whistle, an inquiry in to alleged historical abuse on the island, which also involves Jimmy Savile.
While the Metropolitan Police refused to comment, it is understood Sir Edward is being looked at as part of Operation Midland, a Scotland Yard inquiry into claims a VIP paedophile ring operated in the 1970s and 1980s.
Meanwhile a man claimed he was raped at the age of 12 by the former PM.
The alleged victim, now aged in his 60s, has claimed he reported being sexually assaulted by the Conservative MP in 1961 but was branded "a liar and a fantasist".
In another development a man, named only as Nick to protect his identity, told the Exaro website, that Heath was one of a number of prominent men who abused him when he was a child.
He claimed he was regularly abused by a group of VIPs who operated out of the Dolphin Square apartment complex close to the Houses of Parliament.
He said: “For me personally, it is a relief to see finally Edward Heath’s name mentioned publicly. As a core member of the group of men that hurt me and others, it is important that his name is out there now and I hope that it will encourage others to come forward.”
Meanwhile the Wiltshire Force, which on Monday had appealed for any potential victims to come forward, said it had received a steady stream of calls during the day and they were working to establish the credibility of a number of allegations.
But friends and former colleagues of Sir Edward attacked the way his memory was being besmirched, without the existence of hard evidence.
The Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation said: "We wholeheartedly believe will clear Sir Edward's name and we will co-operate fully with the police in their inquiries."
Former Conservative MP Brian Binley, who worked in Sir Edward's office for a period of time, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "I find it very difficult to believe from the Ted Heath that I knew.
"There are many unanswered questions here and I don't think it would be right and fair to jump to conclusions about a man who served his country with dignity and with care, who was a considerable intellect, loved his music.
"We must be very careful. It's easy to smear people not around."
Sir Edward, who led the Conservative government between 1970 and 1974, never married and was famously reticent about his private life.
He died in 2005 aged 89.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next