MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's most expensive Villa for sale - £860 Million

4 posters

Go down

World's most expensive Villa for sale - £860 Million Empty Re: World's most expensive Villa for sale - £860 Million

Post  Châtelaine Fri 19 Aug 2016, 6:56 pm

Nah ... I already have some 15 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, 4 kitchens. And 5 ha of terraces, gardens, park, wood. That's enough. Imagine the maintenance ;-)
Have to admit that I once joined an auction for an even bigger Château in the "Midi", but lost as I didn't want to spent more than one million. Also had a villa at the Côte d'Azur, but sold that years ago, as I got bored with the people around me there.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

World's most expensive Villa for sale - £860 Million Empty Re: World's most expensive Villa for sale - £860 Million

Post  Andrew Fri 19 Aug 2016, 7:40 pm

Blimey, that must be a nightmare to clean.

I wasn't that impressed with the place in the article. Not worth that sort of money. I've seen nicer places for a fraction of that amount.

I certainly won't be putting in an offer anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 11 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 11 Oct 2017, 10:01 pm

At least it helps one understand how communism came into being, says she on the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down