MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy Clown Craze

+6
dogs don't lie
froggy
chrissie
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scary clown phenomenon hits UK: What do you think of the craze?

Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Creepy Clown Craze - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Clown Craze

Post  candyfloss Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:23 am

Here we go childline flooded with calls about these 'clowns'

Childline flooded with calls about 'killer clown' craze

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3837373/Childline-flooded-calls-killer-clown-craze.html#ixzz4N39ZZ833

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:24 am

Hmmm childline flooded with calls now due to this craze.

Childline flooded with calls about 'killer clown' craze

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3837373/Childline-flooded-calls-killer-clown-craze.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 8:44 am

Hmm, .........

Knife-wielding clown tried to snatch three-month-old baby as creepy group menaced terrified mum and her children

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/knife-wielding-clown-tried-snatch-9059884

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:10 am

Hmmmm indeed. This sounds like another attention seeker like the man who said that a clown had stabbed him in the hand and left him disabled.

I shall eat humble pie if necessary!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:34 am

She'd get some good Scabble scores with those kids names though
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:40 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/17/killer-clown-with-machete-threatens-two-girls-in-suffolk/

Two girls have been left shaken after they were threatened by a knifeman dressed as a clown.

The incident took place on Durham Close, Bury St Edmunds, at around 6.25pm on Saturday, Suffolk Police said.

Two teenage girls were approached by a man dressed as a clown holding what was described as a machete.

The man ran towards the pair saying he was going to harm them, and the girls then ran off in the direction of Severn Road.

Police said the girls were not injured but were very upset and shaken by the incident.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:15 pm

So suddenly we have all these mad killer clowns on the loose, were they about before, or is it just the clown costume that makes them behave that way!  Rolling Eyes

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:18 pm

I just read about a 14-year-old girl in NL, who'd dressed up like Crazy Clown wearing a fake knife.
She's been arrested.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 4:51 pm

No clown costumes allowed in my daughters school, kids are terrified. When I was young, clowns were funny. Jeez, on the children's ward they've two clown doctors!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 5:24 pm

Anyone remember the clown scene from the film, The Poltergeist.

I remember getting hold of a copy on VHS and watching it with a few friends when I was about 10. It took me a while after that to like clowns again.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 5:37 pm

Cheers Andrew, now I'm one of those kids frightened of clowns! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 5:49 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Cheers Andrew, now I'm one of those kids frightened of clowns! Lol

Ooops, sorry.

I thought you would of seen the original Poltergeist movie in your time. A classic (if you like horrors).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 6:41 pm

Andrew wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Cheers Andrew, now I'm one of those kids frightened of clowns! Lol

Ooops, sorry.

I thought you would of seen the original Poltergeist movie in your time. A classic (if you like horrors).

Only joking, actually I'd forgotten that part with the clown. Love horrors!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:57 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:21 pm

We are so scared of clowns because they present themselves as the familiar happy smiling jesters who make us laugh but also hide the monster who is out to get us! Its a bit like strolling through McCann forum world lol lol lol!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 18 Oct 2016, 10:32 am

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/killer-clowns-westfield-shoppers-chased-by-killer-clown-armed-with-fake-machete-a3371741.html

Two men were arrested after shoppers at Westfield London in Shepherd’s Bush were chased by a “killer clown” armed with a replica knife.

Police were called to the shopping centre at 9pm yesterday after reports from customers.

Witnesses reported one of the men chasing members of the public with a rubber machete while his friend filmed the stunt.

When police arrived the two pranksters had abeen detained by security staff at the shopping centre.

A Met spokesman said: “The men - aged 18 and 20 - were arrested by police on suspicion of a Section 4 Public Order Offence.”
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:24 am

It's basically a way that those inclined toward bad behaviour ( stretching from Anti Social/ Juvenile nuisance up to robbery etc) can attempt to get away with more, it's also a way for idiots to be even more idiotic perhaps if the press stopped publicising it so much it would burn itself out
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 18 Oct 2016, 4:14 pm

Girl, 10, excluded from school for wearing killer clown mask in the playground

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/girl-10-excluded-school-wearing-9071459

snipped

She said: “I’m just a bit of a joker. I was shocked. I can’t understand why they excluded me.”

Tonisha went to school as usual at 8.10am last Thursday with her mum, but just 55 minutes later she was told to come and take the youngster home.

Mum Mandy Lowe, 47, said: “The school told me to collect her straightaway because she had gone to school with a clown mask and put it on in the playground and the pupils felt intimidated and threatened. I just laughed.

Why on earth would the mother let her child take the mask to school unless it was for a special activity or assembly or something.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:06 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swingers-club-asks-guests-come-9075769

A swingers' club has banned CLOWNS from its upcoming Halloween party because of the creepy craze sweeping Britain.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 20 Oct 2016, 12:53 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/19/creepy-clown-craze-has-left-their-real-counterparts-short-of-wor/

Working clowns say their industry is in crisis thanks to the so-called "creepy clown craze," which has left legitimate entertainers short of work and in some cases afraid of leaving the house.

Some clowns are terrified of going out in their white greasepaint and makeup as they say they risk being arrested by police or attacked by mobs who take to the street in so-called "clown hunts."

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 20 Oct 2016, 1:05 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/19/creepy-clown-craze-has-left-their-real-counterparts-short-of-wor/

Working clowns say their industry is in crisis thanks to the so-called "creepy clown craze," which has left legitimate entertainers short of work and in some cases afraid of leaving the house.

Some clowns are terrified of going out in their white greasepaint and makeup as they say they risk being arrested by police or attacked by mobs who take to the street in so-called "clown hunts."

Yes, I expect all the self employed 'clowns' that go around entertaining children at parties with balloon tricks and fun games are now persona non grata - what  a crying shame that children used to love clowns so much at the circus and parties etc., and now they are made to feel scared of them. It's all thanks to our stupid media and newspapers.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:39 pm

candyfloss wrote:

Yes, I expect all the self employed 'clowns' that go around entertaining children at parties with balloon tricks and fun games are now persona non grata - what  a crying shame that children used to love clowns so much at the circus and parties etc., and now they are made to feel scared of them. It's all thanks to our stupid media and newspapers.

Not for those with delicate ears.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:33 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/creepy-clown-blown-up-after-9089217

A creepy 'killer clown' has died after being chased by furious locals before reportedly stepping on a landmine.

The unfortunate man trod on the deadly trap after scaring residents in Samraong in northwestern Cambodia.

Locals then chased the clown, which they thought was an 'evil spirit', into a nearby jungle and later heard a blast and realised the prankster had stepped on a mine.

Police were called but the man could not be identified as a result of his injuries.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2