MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Madness in the fast lane" documentary

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Madness in the fast lane" documentary Empty Re: "Madness in the fast lane" documentary

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:08 pm

This is one of the most bizarre documentaries that I've ever seen.

Mods - move somewhere else if not fit for this thread....

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

"Madness in the fast lane" documentary Empty Re: "Madness in the fast lane" documentary

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:18 pm

I posted something about that before - not sure if here or over on CMoMM though. It is certainly a very bizarre case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

"Madness in the fast lane" documentary Empty "Madness in the fast lane" documentary

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:54 pm

I seem to recall chatting about it as well. It's perhaps already on here somewhere from the early days. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 3:18 pm

I've given this one its own topic. It would definitely have been on CMoMM that I mentioned it before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 3:41 pm

I don't think I've read that wiki entry before.

It mentioned another documentary at the bottom. Just googled it on You Tube:

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 3:51 pm

I might watch that this eve. It'll be interesting to see what the conspiracy angle is on it all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 3:56 pm

https://www.amadnesssharedbytwo.com/

It's been brought to our attention that the video below POLICE COVER-UP - BBC Madness in the Fast Lane Documentary that shows the vital evidence that is 'edited' out of this BBC documentary and was posted to Youtube on the 12/12/12 and had over 9,000 hits has been removed without warning or redress. It's a good job we posted a back-up and will do again if this is also "pulled". Please share it on your own FB pages, websites and Youtube accounts. A madness Shared by Two, is not only the true untold story about the lives of Sabina and Ursula Eriksson, alongside the murder of Glenn Hollinshead, based on a critique re-examination of the BBC’s Madness in the Fast Lane documentary that had 7 million viewers [with a conservative estimate of around a further 15 million people having since watched this film via the internet and on websites such as YouTube], glued to their TV screens watching the twin sisters propelling themselves into the fast lane of the oncoming traffic on the UK’s-M6 motorway, as Ursula manages to throw herself under the wheels of a 40ft articulated lorry travelling at 60mph, that seems to swallow her up and spit her lifeless looking body back out of its rear end.

It is also the result of a thorough investigation into what might have really happened on those fateful days that led up to this tragic slaying of an innocent man. We challenge the “Official Storyline” and expose what really occurred just hours before M6 dash, for it is here for the first time we expose the Eriksson sisters were “arrested” under the Mental Health Act, though this vital caught on film evidence was edited out of the original BBC films. This will come as a great surprise to many people who questioned; ‘...how was it possible Sabina could have been released from hospital after only five hours’ following their ‘suicide attempt’ on the M6?

We also reveal that the coroner’s report shows that the injuries inflicted on Glenn, indicate more than one person probably killed him and that Sabina could be totally innocent. Yet this obvious evidence seems to have been brushed under the carpet, or at the very least, it was never challenged.

We explain how these twins were very likely embroiled in a major drugs smuggling ring and that they had been under “Obbo” [police observation] prior to the M6 incident, and was probably so for quite some period of time. As a result of our findings, legal action is now being sought and brought against the police and other related authoritative bodies by the Hollinshead family.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 4:09 pm

The brother of the chap who was killed by one of the twins. (or allegedly as he doesn't sound convinced):

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:30 pm

I had no idea that there were any conspiracy theories regarding this case. I hadn't heard anything more about it since the end of the trial and the BBC programme.

I'll give Richard's video a go now. It starts at 32.15 per a note I've just seen on YouTube.

"Jump to 32:15 for the start, messed up while uploading".

Last edited by Freedom on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:41 pm

I didn't either until mid-afternoon today.

I will give Richard Hall's video a viewing another day. But will look forward to reading your summary on it though in the meantime.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:08 pm

Just to recap, you need to start at 32.15 and watch to the end, then go to the start to see the rest of it.

It's an interview with someone called David McCann (!!!) who has written a book on the case.

At the moment I'm struggling with it - it's as clear as mud and I need to read other information about it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Apr 2017, 9:44 am

I'm certainly not convinced that there is anything more to this case than we've been told. It's bizarre enough as it is without claims such as there was mind control going on, triggered by the sight of hi vis jackets - I haven't made that up, honest!

The family's only criticism initially was that Sabina Eriksson was allowed to go free when it was clear that she was a danger to herself and others. There is no proof as suggested in the video that she may have been dealing drugs and was already under police observation and she was allowed to go to avoid jeopardising that enterprise.

Here is a link about the family's comments after the trial.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/devastated-family-answers-killing/story-12543403-detail/story.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Apr 2017, 6:32 pm

Has anyone watched Richard's video yet? I'm interested to know if you agree with me - don't worry, I won't throw a strop if you don't!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:49 pm

Shame he didn`t find out more about why they went into a police station in Liverpool and reported her children being abducted. If they were dealing drugs they wouldn`t have gone near any police station.

I`m sure that Dave McCann knows what he`s talking about re: special ops and under obs. But seems Richard is thinking along the lines of mind control, which I know nothing about, or even if it really happens.

I don`t really know enough about these things, but it seems certain the twins were both terrified of the police and/or high-viz jackets - weird. I do know that with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, there are triggers which send the person`s mind straight back to the original stressful scenario.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 14 Apr 2017, 7:17 am

Mimi wrote:Shame he didn`t find out more about why they went into a police station in Liverpool and reported her children being abducted.  If they were dealing drugs they wouldn`t have gone near any police station.

I`m sure that Dave McCann knows what he`s talking about re: special ops and under obs.  But seems Richard is thinking along the lines of mind control, which I know nothing about, or even if it really happens.

I don`t really know enough about these things, but it seems certain the twins were both terrified of the police and/or high-viz jackets - weird.  I do know that with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, there are triggers which send the person`s mind straight back to the original stressful scenario.

.... Is that not just another (conspiracy/jazzed up) word for basically being off your head on drugs. Which those 2 girls clearly were.

I've not watched that doc as yet. And probably never will do.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:47 pm

I think that fellow who wrote the book has a point about how come it was all on film.

Also, how come they both survived, and one in particular, got up and walked away after being run over by a darned great lorry.

What sort of drugs would make both girls so suicidal and violent.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:51 pm

Andrew wrote:

I've not watched that doc as yet. And probably never will do.

Got to admire your honesty!

I watched it ages ago so no need to do so again. I think the conspiracy angle was some kind of "super soldier"/project mannequin type of thing. I remember the authors came across as really unconvincing.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 14 Apr 2017, 2:06 pm

I was hoping to hear they were both just a couple of aliens or something.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  nannygroves Fri 14 Apr 2017, 5:31 pm

Mimi wrote:I think that fellow who wrote the book has a point about how come it was all on film.

Also, how come they both survived, and one in particular, got up and walked away after being run over by a darned great lorry.

What sort of drugs would make both girls so suicidal and violent.

Absolutely NO WAY would anyone stray onto the M6 and survive. It's one of the busiest motorways in the world and as someone who drives on it on a regular basis , I can honestly say , it's a very scary road indeed . The whole thing has got to be an early version of BBC mindmashing.
nannygroves
nannygroves

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 14 Apr 2017, 9:26 pm

So you're saying that the footage which showed the women rushing on to the motorway and being knocked down is a complete hoax?

It wouldn't of course be the first time that fake information has been served up but I just can't think what would be the point of it in this instance.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 15 Apr 2017, 12:05 am

She also supposedly jumped off a motorway bridge and survived !

And was knocking herself over the head with a lump hammer !

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 15 Apr 2017, 9:48 am

I know that we didn't see those two events but the earlier ones - running onto the motorway - looked convincing.

I do accept though that this can apply to other events which we are told are true but aren't!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:42 am

Freedom wrote:I know that we didn't see those two events but the earlier ones - running onto the motorway - looked convincing.

I do accept though that this can apply to other events which we are told are true but aren't!

I covered my eyes at all those events cos it was so shocking, so I don`t really know. As you said before, it comes down to why the need for any deception.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:51 am

I'm not sure there is any deception (but then I've not watched the conspiracy side).

Just looks like 2 batsh!t crazy women off their heads on drugs trying (and failing) to kill themselves.

And one of them whilst probably high on drugs again, killed someone else a bit later on.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:53 am

Andrew wrote:I'm not sure there is any deception (but then I've not watched the conspiracy side).

Just looks like 2 batsh!t crazy women off their heads on drugs trying (and failing) to kill themselves.

And one of them whilst probably high on drugs again, killed someone else a bit later on.

IMO etc.

I don`t believe there is a drug that causes a reaction like that Andrew. Can you think of any?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum