MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year 2018

5 posters

Go down

Happy New Year 2018 Empty Re: Happy New Year 2018

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 31 Dec 2017, 11:36 am

Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve, can't wait for the fireworks and welcoming in 2018 with the kids!

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year 2018 Empty New year Split topic to merge

Post  dannii Sun 31 Dec 2017, 5:15 pm

Happy new year all xx

Going out tonight but would rather stay in watching BBC Scotland and then the Hogmanay show.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year 2018 Empty Happy New Year 2018

Post  candyfloss Sun 31 Dec 2017, 7:07 pm

Thought it better to start another thread...

Hoping you all have a super time tonight, and enjoy the evening.  I shall be staying in with my glass of Bailey's  Smile 

Thanks to you all for your continued support of this forum.

Thank you to Freedom, for all your help.

Happy New Year to all. 

Happy New Year 2018 Happy-new-year-toast

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 31 Dec 2017, 7:16 pm

Just finished dinner with our friends and neighbours and hubby's son who has been over to visit us for the first time at Christmas. It isn't easy getting carers who are willing to travel at this time of year as David is disabled so we are very grateful to the young man who brought him.
I'm nursing a Baileys myself Candy so here's a toast to us all who have seen it through this far. Some I would be delighted to have as friends in the real world too, you included. We may not agree on every aspect of this case but you always treat us all fairly.
I hope your husband keeps as well as he can and you have lots of precious time together.
Happy New Year everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 31 Dec 2017, 7:24 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Just finished dinner with our friends and neighbours and hubby's son who has been over to visit us for the first time at Christmas. It isn't easy getting carers who are willing to travel at this time of year as David is disabled so we are very grateful to the young man who brought him.
I'm nursing a Baileys myself Candy so here's a toast to us all who have seen it through this far. Some I would be delighted to have as friends in the real world too, you included. We may not agree on every aspect of this case but you always treat us all fairly.
I hope your husband keeps as well as he can and you have lots of precious time together.
Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year to you and your family Chirpy - Thank you for the lovely words, you are so kind,   flower

Last edited by candyfloss on Sun 31 Dec 2017, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 31 Dec 2017, 9:42 pm

candyfloss wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Just finished dinner with our friends and neighbours and hubby's son who has been over to visit us for the first time at Christmas. It isn't easy getting carers who are willing to travel at this time of year as David is disabled so we are very grateful to the young man who brought him.
Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year to you and your family Chirpy - Thank you for the lovely words, you are so kind,   flower

Do me a favour and edit my post Candy. I have no idea what a happy hew year is lol. Ta much.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 31 Dec 2017, 9:50 pm

I hadn't even noticed Chirpy, drunken

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:09 pm

The glasses of Baileys may be having an effect on you!

Our fourth Christmas and new year together - wonder how many more there will be?

Good wishes to all.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:10 pm

Freedom wrote:The glasses of Baileys may be having an effect on you!

Our fourth Christmas and new year together - wonder how many more there will be?

Good wishes to all.

Yes, cheers...

How sad then when you take a look over there.

Happy New Year to those lovely people over the road, still attacking and spouting their usual nonsense.  How's about you enjoying your lives, enjoying New Year's Eve eh?  How sad that you have to sit at that keyboard turning out such vile nonsense,  on a New Year's Eve. 
Happy New Year to you.  cheers Happy New Year 2018 Happy-new-year-toast

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 31 Dec 2017, 10:31 pm

Oh dear - still, at least they should feel better having got all that bile off their chests.

Not that I'm referring to anyone in particular but it really is best to move on, learn from past mistakes and not blame everyone else for them and, if drunken (or pretending to be drunken) idiots try to wind you up, block or ban them.

Cheers everyone.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 01 Jan 2018, 10:53 am

We've made it; did anyone do anything unusual to see in the new year?

Not unusual but maybe different - I cleaned out my son's rabbits' cage!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 01 Jan 2018, 11:21 am

Had to catch 2 feral kittens that have adopted us and have been getting fed here. It has taken several months to gain their trust enough to get near them but, would you believe, the girl came into season on Friday night and her brother was trying to mate with her all Saturday. So there was I shooing him off her half the morning, but thinking all the vets would be closed for the holiday. A local woman informed me the charity clinic is open 365 days a year so she brought her traps round and we eventually got boy and girl into them. Fur and claws were flying. They are currently in the clinic and I await a call to collect them shortly. No NY drinkies until they are safely back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down