MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRANSCRIPT OF FIGUEIRAS BEACH INTERVIEW WITH LINK

Go down

TRANSCRIPT OF FIGUEIRAS BEACH INTERVIEW WITH LINK Empty TRANSCRIPT OF FIGUEIRAS BEACH INTERVIEW WITH LINK

Post  Guest Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hB8r3XIk4XM&feature=endscreen

I think the transcript is important.

Full Transcript (thanks to anotheroneforjustice)

Kate McCann: Well, I remember that night very well. Well, I ran. I said, "Madeleine's gone. Someone's taken her."

At 0:20, Sandra Felgueiras voice over - Three years later Kate McCann still refuses to go back to Praia da Luz to reconstitute the night when Madeleine disappeared. Lisbon was, therefore, the stage chosen to listen for the first time, in the first person, the story version which intrigued the PJ.

Sandra Felgueiras on location: When you got into the apartment at 10pm and you didn't see Madeleine, you just ran shouting that she was missing. Weren't you afraid to leave Sean and Amelie behind? What crossed your mind?

Kate McCann - Well first of all, I didn't just walk in and notice she'd gone. It was the fact that the door was open to the bedroom quite wide. When I went to close the door, it slammed and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there. And then I thought had she wandered through to our bed, so I went through to our room and she wasn't there and then I went back in again. And ermm... And then I just literally flew round the apartment, once I realised that the window was open and the shutter was up. I flew round the apartment and I just flew. I don't know, I don't... You know, I just ran out, I mean, I knew I could be there in seconds and I just screamed as soon as I saw the table. I screamed.

Sandra Felgueiras - Now when you look back, you realise it could be, could have been dangerous for Sean and Amelie to let them behind? No?

Gerry McCann - I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

Sandra Felgueiras - So it was a natural reaction?

Gerry McCann - No, err... Its one of the things that should be considered for us but I think most people would react like that.

Sandra Felgueiras - Did it ever cross your mind, Madeleine wouldn't be able to cross the door just looking after you, alone?

Kate McCann - If I can just explain what I found. The shutters which had been down all week and when I went in and there was a gust that blew the curtains open, that's when I noticed that the shutter had been pulled up.

Sandra Felgueiras - So you have no doubts, she was taken from the bed?

Kate McCann - No doubts. A three-year old would not be able to do that.

Gerry McCann - If you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible that Madeleine left the apartment, then yes. Do we believe it and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found and by which exit did she leave, then absolutely not.

At 2:49, Sandra Felgueiras voice over - Three years later, Kate and Gerry can now smile, but they confess since the day 3 of May of 2007, they have never knew what is complete happiness in a sunny day.

"Kate McCann - If I can just explain what I found. The shutters which had been down all week and when I went in and there was a gust that blew the curtains open, that's when I noticed that the shutter had been pulled up."

Not 'smashed' then? Like KM TOLD Jon Corner.

Sandra Felgueiras - Now when you look back, you realise it could be, could have been dangerous for Sean and Amelie to let them behind? No?

Gerry McCann - I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

So if that's what is drummed into you WHY didn't KM call/SCREAM for help FROM the balcony of 5A on that very QUIET night?
And i don't believe for a second the twins were 'left alone' again because JT was keeping guard over them!

And the biggy for me,

Gerry McCann - If you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible that Madeleine left the apartment, then yes."

WELL GO ON GERRY, THE WHOLE WORLD IS STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL US HOW, THEORETICALLY, SHE COULD HAVE LEFT THE APARTMENT!
YOUR WIFE HAS TOLD US SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RAISE THE SHUTTER.
THE FRONT DOOR WAS LOCKED AS YOU SAID IN YOUR STATEMENTS.
YOU WERE STANDING AT THE GATE TO 5A CHATTING TO WILKINS, WHEN MADELEINE WAS BEING CARRIED OFF, SO YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE HER OPEN AND COME OUT OF THE UNLOCKED PATIO DOORS.
SO, THEORETICALLY, HOW COULD MADELEINE POSSIBLY HAVE LEFT THE APARTMENT, BY HERSELF, AS YOU SAID?

Back to top Go down