MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Châtelaine Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm

Who wouldn't remember their Avatar ... Smile
But most importantly, of course, what they have to say.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Justformaddiemccann Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:42 pm

Someone give me a dancing cowboy and I'm sure I'll learn how to post pics, eh Dee Coy? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:28 am

Some dancing cowboys (and girls) here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwGQZ1M8VE

One for Lioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyVPhVwMv4

Ya hee saloongirl, nice to "see" you here.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:42 am

Hi Saloongirl, lovely to see you here flower

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Empty Another newbie

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm

Hi

I have decided to join as I have been "dismissed" from the other site, which I won't name.  It was inevitable, as I had fought a long hard battle against the evil forces but lost, although Madeleine has lost more than any one.
I was Newintown but have changed my name.  I never really liked the name but was watching the Renee Zellweger film when I logged on to the "other" site and couldn't think of anything original at the time.

Anyway, Madeleine seems to have been forgotten for far tooooooooo long so I wanted to add my support to your new group.

I may not have a lot to add to the discussion but I just wanted to show my support.

Kind regards.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typed "sight" instead of "site", duh!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

Welcome DMF, glad to see you here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:Hi

I have decided to join as I have been "dismissed" from the other sight, which I won't name.  It was inevitable, as I had fought a long hard battle against the evil forces but lost, although Madeleine has lost more than any one.
I was Newintown but have changed my name.  I never really liked the name but was watching the Renee Zellweger film when I logged on to the "other" site and couldn't think of anything original at the time.

Anyway, Madeleine seems to have been forgotten for far tooooooooo long so I wanted to add my support to your new group.

I may not have a lot to add to the discussion but I just wanted to show my support.

Kind regards.

Hi and welcome, and we at this forum are pleased to have you here.  Hope to see you join in discussions, we all have something to add and our own opinions.  Welcome aboard and thanks for your support Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:54 pm

wlbts wrote:Welcome DMF, glad to see you here Very Happy

Thanks wlbts, the way things are going there may be many others joining this forum.  Smile

It's not something I wanted to do and hung on as long as I could but when you're fighting a dictatorship it's a one sided battle.  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 30 Sep 2014, 5:45 pm

I've seen your battles on the "other forum", be it only in the "open" forum - since my ban, no idea what was happening in the members' lounge ...  Good to see you here now sunny
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I've seen your battles on the "other forum", be it only in the "open" forum - since my ban, no idea what was happening in the members' lounge ...  Good to see you here now sunny

I very rarely ventured into the members' lounge, I kept forgetting it was there. It took me all my time to keep up with the main forum as it moved so fast.

Anyway, it's all water under the bridge now, although I feel desperately sorry for Madeleine as she seems to have been completely forgotten about elsewhere, not on here though.

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:29 pm

Hi DFM, it is good to see you here. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:41 pm

Hi DFM

Have read your recent challenges to he who has to be right. Your comments were spot on. Were you banned or did you get fed up with being accused of having an agenda?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:10 pm

Newintown is a legend.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:45 pm

Antonia wrote:Hi DFM

Have read your recent challenges to he who has to be right.  Your comments were spot on. Were you banned or did you get fed up with being accused of having an agenda?

I've been banned, it didn't come as a surprise, I've been expecting it for a long time.

I haven't read the recent comments but if I was accused of having an agenda it seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

As I was expecting it to happen - me being ejected from the JH forum - for some light relief I've been looking up an old episode of Tony Hancock and Kenneth Williams from the 1950s radio show when I was very young (we used to listen to it every Sunday afternoon) - which I looked up in case I was ejected from the JH forum (there's nothing like having foresight) as Kenneth Williams was ejected from the 'plane - the dialogue at 2.55 seems appropriate.  I hope you find it as funny as I have, I haven't listened to it for many years but it's made me laugh out loud recalling those Sunday afternoons sitting around the radio with Mum and Dad  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9htHp580

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:52 pm

Hi DFM, that was a tough battle!
Welcome sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

At the moment there is 367 on line 43 reg and 300 and odd guests on online,i can understand CR, the McCanns,the pink one,the green one and a few pro twitter ones as guests, but i wonder who the other 200 and odd are? or need i not ask.Smile
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:19 pm

I have been wondering that for some time. There are always 200+ guests whatever time of day or night. Maybe CF could shed some light on this.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:28 pm

No, not really, guest are guests and most probably look in everyday, many stay logged in to see what is happening I presume.    It is just such a popular place Laughing or they are nosey devils and like to watch the action! affraid

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:31 pm

Before I was banned, I could access to member-listings. A quick review showed then, that out of 3,000+ registered members some 2,000 never bothered to post a comment and a big part of them never even came on-line ... Quantity over quality: bad management ;-)

IAMAIK even all banned members and members, who left, still figure in their listing...

Mods remove if you think so Cool
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:48 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:Hi DFM, that was a tough battle!
Welcome sunny

It's a tougher battle for Madeleine though.

The members of the JH forum seem to have forgotten who was responsible for her disappearance in the first place but seem to be deriding the Smith family as if it was their fault that Madeleine went missing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 01 Oct 2014, 6:47 am

A big welcome DFM.

I'm afraid it's always a losing battle when you disagree with TB on his forum. You made some very good and valid points on your posts before you got whooshed.

Anyway, good to see you here.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Wed 01 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

Hi I was a lurker at JH , but gradually began to have concerns about lots of aspects . It came as a great relief to realise I wasn't the only one. I found out about this site on Cristobels blog and was pleased to see a lot of names I was missing over there .
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  anny Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:00 pm

Hi all, I'm a jumper from JH, very happy to see familiar names here.
anny
anny

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:05 pm

Hi anny Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 16 Empty Done it at last

Post  Rob Royston Mon 06 Oct 2014, 12:22 pm

Hi All, I was going to register when you started but I was away working. The tragic news yesterday and the way it is being presented in the MSM shows how far the truth about Madeleine, and any who suffer in her support, is being distorted. There seems to be some deep rooted evil at work, and even if we don't ever uncover it we have to stand firmly against.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum