MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Burst Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:15 pm

Hi, I'm Burst (no I'm not, that's not my name). I'll be reading sometimes, and maybe post sometimes. Good luck to you all, being free at last and all that. Adding drama:

Greetings.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  candyfloss Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722  Burst

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:41 pm

candyfloss wrote:Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722  Burst
Thank you, Candyfloss.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Sat 08 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm

Burst wrote:Hi, I'm Burst (no I'm not, that's not my name). I'll be reading sometimes, and maybe post sometimes. Good luck to you all, being free at last and all that. Adding drama:

Greetings.

Don't know you from Adam - but that's one great song - thanks:D
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Empty Rejected and looking for a home

Post  Chop Suey on Toast Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:49 am

Morning all, I too have come from The Other Side after being kicked out, apparently for asking the wrong questions. But I learnt quite a bit from that experience because I now know which issues are particularly sensitive. Nearly all the best posters are here now anyway, for a while I did wonder where you had all gone!

Last edited by Chop Suey on Toast on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Chop Suey on Toast
Chop Suey on Toast

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:52 am

What a sad title to your post, Chop Suey On Toast - I've been there too, nothing to do with anything online though!

Welcome to the forum; love the user name.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:54 am

Chop Suey on Toast wrote:Morning all, I too have come from The Other Side after being kicked out, apparently for asking the wrong questions. But I learnt quite a bit from that experience because I now know which issues are particularly senstive. Nearly all the best posters are here now anyway, for a while I did wonder where you had all gone!

Welcome Chop Suey on Toast,  Welcome to the home for waifs and strays. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:56 am

Welcome. I'm sure you will feel at home here.

I love chop suey. Never had it on toast though.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Chop Suey on Toast Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:15 am

Many thanks for your welcomes. Like many of you, I suspect, I have been following this since the start and am looking forward to working with you all and indirectly sharing the knowledge that I have gained about the hidden agendas behind the scenes
Chop Suey on Toast
Chop Suey on Toast

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:16 am

Chop Suey on Toast wrote:Morning all, I too have come from The Other Side after being kicked out, apparently for asking the wrong questions. But I learnt quite a bit from that experience because I now know which issues are particularly senstive. Nearly all the best posters are here now anyway, for a while I did wonder where you had all gone!

Think of it as a badge of honour. I do.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Sun 09 Nov 2014, 3:15 pm

Tristar wrote:
Don't know you from Adam - but that's one great song - thanks:D  

Y're welcome Tristar I agree, great music.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbarie Mon 10 Nov 2014, 1:21 pm

Hi everyone....only usually a reader, rather than a poster, but a quick hello doesn't hurt lol.

Used to be on the mirror forums early doors and have followed this case obsessively since day one. Came off the 'other' forum a few months ago, got fed up of sitting on my hands.

Nice to see a few posters that I've missed 'reading' Very Happy

chubbarie

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 10 Nov 2014, 1:25 pm

Welcome to our forum Chubbarie.Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:45 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

I have not been banned from there yet. I've no idea what I am doing wrong. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:54 pm

Resistor wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

I have not been banned from there yet.  I've no idea what I am doing wrong. Embarassed

Not arguing with Tony, Bluebag, or Plebgate perhaps?
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 5:16 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Resistor wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

I have not been banned from there yet.  I've no idea what I am doing wrong. Embarassed

Not arguing with Tony, Bluebag, or Plebgate perhaps?

Is that BB who writes Tony Bennet (1 T)....But then writes Bennett (2 Ts) when wound up ? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:33 pm

Hi all

Thought I'd take the plunge and register here. I used to post occasionally on TCMOMM. Not sure what's going on over there now as certain topics seem to get overdominated by a few individuals and it does tend to become stifling. Last straw for me is they are now having a go at kiko.. I know some of his theory is out there but he has done a lot of valuable research so and its not for TB to warn people off reading more..people can make up their own minds and don't need to be directed in what to think.

So not sure how much i'll post as i tend to lurk but good to be here..

Stewie
Stewie

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:36 pm

Hi Stewie, good to see you here and Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Empty Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  costello Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:44 pm

Hi Stewie
I have been a huge fan of Kikoraton for some time now,it doesn't surprise me people are trying to put him down.I believe with all his research he is on to something.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:48 pm

Stewie wrote:Hi all

Thought I'd take the plunge and register here.  I used to post occasionally on TCMOMM. Not sure what's going on over there now as certain topics seem to get overdominated by a few individuals and it does tend to become stifling.   Last straw for me is they are now having a go at kiko.. I know some of his theory is out there but he has done a lot of valuable research so and its not for TB to warn people off reading more..people can make up their own minds and don't need to be directed in what to think.

Hi, Stewie, remember when we tracked the IfLG? Those very handy lawyers with just the right skills, the group set up just about 5 weeks before 3/5 and yet the McCanns knew where to find them, marvellous isn't it? Great to see you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:06 pm

Tigger wrote:
Stewie wrote:Hi all

Thought I'd take the plunge and register here.  I used to post occasionally on TCMOMM. Not sure what's going on over there now as certain topics seem to get overdominated by a few individuals and it does tend to become stifling.   Last straw for me is they are now having a go at kiko.. I know some of his theory is out there but he has done a lot of valuable research so and its not for TB to warn people off reading more..people can make up their own minds and don't need to be directed in what to think.

Hi, Stewie, remember when we  tracked the IfLG?  Those very handy lawyers with just the right skills, the group set up just about 5 weeks before 3/5 and yet the McCanns knew where to find them, marvellous isn't it? Great to see you.

Hi all, thanks for the welcome

Yes tigger i remember that.. Love digging around and seeing what can be unearthed.. So was always good to expose connections and the murky world of TM. Its amazing the connections that they had in the early days ..Sure there are many more to be found..

Stewie
Stewie

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:12 pm

May I also say Welcome Stewie, from one " lurker" to another. Your name is familiar, good references from other posters perhaps?
bluebell
bluebell

Back to top Go down

Post  Stewie Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm

bluebell wrote:May I also say Welcome Stewie, from one " lurker" to another.   Your name is familiar, good references from other posters perhaps?

Hi bluebell,

Thanks for the welcome. I used to post more on cmomm forum when i had more time and loved digging around the pj files... Uncovered a few things which occasionally get resurrected or referenced again there which is probably where you've seen my name.

Stewie
Stewie

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm

Stewie wrote:
bluebell wrote:May I also say Welcome Stewie, from one " lurker" to another.   Your name is familiar, good references from other posters perhaps?

Hi bluebell,

Thanks for the welcome.  I used to post more on cmomm forum when i had more time and loved digging around the pj files... Uncovered a few things which occasionally get resurrected or referenced again there which is probably where you've seen my name.

[/quote

Ah yes, a deep digging researcher of note !       I would recognize your avatar Cool      Good to see you here.
bluebell
bluebell

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 20 Empty Finally dipping my toe in here.

Post  seahorse Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:18 pm

Hello all,

Have been thinking about joining for a while. Things are getting out of hand (again) on CMMOMM and am getting fed up with some people getting away with their rudeness whilst other calm posters are being ridiculed, called disruptors for disagreeing, banned and/or chased away.

I've followed this case on and off since the absolute beginning and was a member of the 3As forum until it got nasty there. Then I gave up a for a while, but this case just keeps drawing me back in.

I hope I can contribute to this forum, though I probably won't post too often.

Seahorse

seahorse
seahorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum