MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Andrew Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:34 am

Hello everyone. Great to see a new forum in place.

Some of you may remember me from the Jill Havern forum. I was Andrew77R at first. I got banned for calling Tony Bennett a loon and asked what his real agenda was. (interesting to read recent comments on Cristobell's blog about him). I was then fossey who got banned again for having an argument with that wind up merchant plebgate. Oh and also frankS who got banned for suggesting it would be good to see a poll on that forum of who would like Tony Bennett banned.

I promise I won't cause any trouble or be disruptive on here. I just don't like Tony Bennett or Plebgate. All I want is justice for Madeleine McCann. The truth needs to come out and I sincerely believe that it will do soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:20 am

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g to HongKong Phooey and Andrew.  I think perhaps a lot of long lost people may join us. bounce

@Andrew I hope  that is the case, and we can move on from that episode!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestDawn Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:31 am

Good Morning Everyone

I was a long-term lurker and part-time poster on JH, I say part-time as I wasn't entirely comfortable posting theredue to the negative atmosphere towards reasonable posters who dared to question the forum beliefs. Thank-you candyfloss for setting the forum up, and to Christobell for sending me the link. I look forward to some interesting, reasoned discussions with you all x
DarkestDawn
DarkestDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:35 am

Hello DarkestDawn and welcome to you.  Glad you found us.

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:18 am

I think that this forum may turn out to be more successful in finding lost souls than the Missing People charity!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:59 am

Hi everyone,

I don't post much but glad to a new less toxic forum has emerged and very pleased to see some familiar names.

Best wishes,

chilli
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:03 am

chilli wrote:Hi everyone,

I don't post much but glad to a new less toxic forum has emerged and very pleased to see some familiar names.

Best wishes,

chilli

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g chilli, welcome aboard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:15 am

Not being rude just curious but who are you?
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:21 am

chilli wrote:Not being rude just curious but who are you?

Also known as candyfloss.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sat 30 Aug 2014, 12:00 pm

Brilliant we're in safe hands.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 30 Aug 2014, 12:39 pm

Yes, indeed :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 30 Aug 2014, 5:50 pm

Thank you Embarassed  flower

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:05 pm

candyfloss wrote:Thank you Embarassed  flower

OMG! I am simply delighted that you are also involved here, absolutely great news. Well done again to you all. I was a member of the other site but rarely posted. I thought you were an excellent moderator. Very Happy
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g Meteor

Many thanks, I was View-From-Ireland on the other forum but only had around 100 posts or so. I really wish you all the best with this venture. Very Happy
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  eltee Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:17 pm

Hi........i just started looking into Madeleine's disappearance a little over a year ago and i joined CMOMM so i could read up on the case......i don't post much as i feel i don't know enough, but still hoping to learn......great to see so many recognised names... Smile
eltee
eltee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:21 pm

Meteor wrote:
Admin wrote:Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g Meteor

Many thanks, I was View-From-Ireland on the other forum but only had around 100 posts or so. I really wish you all the best with this venture. Very Happy

Thanks Meteor. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:22 pm

eltee wrote:Hi........i just started looking into Madeleine's disappearance a little over a year ago and i joined CMOMM so i could read up on the case......i don't post much as i feel i don't know enough, but still hoping to learn......great to see so many recognised names...    Smile

Hi eltee, thanks for joining, we are growing by the day!

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:26 pm

Hello everyone.Love your aviator Candyfloss Very Happy
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:29 pm

Hello Poppy, good to see you here.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:57 pm

Thanks Candyfloss for the opportunity to post Smile I guess it must take a lot of dedication to run forums!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:18 pm

Great to see so many familiar names! And some great posters - who's posts I seriously missed when they were unceremoniously turfed!

The reason I post on forums, is because I love the interaction and hearing alternate views. I think everyone's opinion is valid, and I take great pleasure in being enlightened every day, when someone says something that they may not even have been aware of, that makes me stop and think, and sometimes re-think. It was one of the reasons I was so vexed with the old forum, because so many new voices were turned away from the discussion. Debate should be allowed to grow and evolve with new ideas, or it becomes stagnant.

I do hope that those who were reluctant to post on the old forum, will be encouraged to post here. No-one should be mocked for being new to the case, or for asking 'obvious' questions. Whilst some of us have been unhealthily obsessed with this case for 7 years, the rest have been getting on with their lives. And quite right too. Lets just share our knowledge - we are all here because we want justice for Madeleine and a police force and government we can trust.

Huge welcome from me to old friends, and hopefully a great bit hello to new ones! Very Happy
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:23 pm

Spot on Cristobell, forums don't work if new members are treated in that manner.

I used to be a mod on a football forum and we had a motto: play the post not the poster. Coming down on new people like a tonne of bricks will get us nowhere. Sometimes you need to pare everything back t basics and start asking questions again. Otherwise you are just piling baggage on top of baggage and getting nowhere. Fresh questions and approaches should be welcomed and I feel they will be here.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaggzy Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:46 pm

Hello everyone. I found this site via Christobel's link and I recognise the majority of the names on here from the JH site.

I joined there in June this year and found it great at times, and like a mad house at other times.

We're nearly in September - Judgement Month. Likely a good and interesting time to be on a forum such as this, and yet another site for the McCann's Media Monitoring Unit to monitor!

Rock on, everyone. Cool

Gaggzy.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:59 pm

Hi Gaggzy and welcome.  Yes, interesting times ahead! Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum