MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Oldfield and his checks

+20
Ferrino
Heisenburg
costello
What's_up_doc?
Helenmeg
Walt
Andrew
Mo
dogs don't lie
paracetamol
gbwales
Châtelaine
Lioned
Meteor
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Dee Coy
hicks
chirpyinsect
Scrants
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matt Oldfield and his checks - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Oldfield and his checks

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:12 pm

I can't recall the other 12 alleged bites. 

I do know that she tells porkies though and lots of them.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:36 pm

I'm sure there is something written in her diary about the 12 dogs being on the beech when she went there alone - this was just before that chap Steven? From South Africa went there with his scanning machine. I'm not sure if she said she felt vulnerable or frightened.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:51 pm

Mo wrote:I'm sure there is something written in her diary about the 12 dogs being on the beech when she went there alone - this was just before that chap Steven? From South Africa went there with his scanning machine.  I'm not sure if she said she felt vulnerable or frightened.

Yep, there's something about a pack of dogs biting her, but in the book it was the 2nd May when she was running on the promenade with MO but only one dog mentioned? I wonder has MO mentioned this in any statements? Must check.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:00 pm

M.O who doesn't like running but did a steady 8 miler on the beach with Kate.

Another who I think and imo likes to tell porkies.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:13 pm

Found it, not K's diary but in Dr Robert's recent post.

"MONDAY 23 JULY: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12) – it really wasn't a nice experience. I went to the flat, high part of the cliff as I felt really alone and a little frightened. Please God, don't let Madeleine be buried here."
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:24 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
Mo wrote:I'm sure there is something written in her diary about the 12 dogs being on the beech when she went there alone - this was just before that chap Steven? From South Africa went there with his scanning machine.  I'm not sure if she said she felt vulnerable or frightened.

Yep, there's something about a pack of dogs biting her, but in the book it was the 2nd May when she was running on the promenade with MO but only one dog mentioned? I wonder has MO mentioned this in any statements? Must check.

Here's a link to a thread on CMoMM. The thread mentions the small dog biting her. He jumped out from under a bench and bit her as she and Matt ran along the promenade on 2 May.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3172-pink-running-shoes

A poster, joan thomas, on that thread also posts this, unfortunately with no link:

Later, after Madeleine's alleged abduction, Kate tells us about her self punishing runs and how on one occasion, when on her own, she decided to climb to the highest point of the mountain.

While up there she found herself surrounded by wild dogs and she become frightened as they numberedas many twelve.Don't give much hope for Madeleine if she was (as Danie Krugel stated) burried or entombed near that location

A horrible thought, but nature is brutal and it would be one way to dispose of a body completely by an alleged abductor!

Rocha Negra. Again. Kate certainly seems to have a tendency to refer to it a fair bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm

A pack of dogs have been following ever since. Chomping on the bit and having their pound of flesh. Or in other words cash. All aboard the M money train.

Makes me sick.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm

Wow, isn't KM soo unfortunate that she's attacked before and after Madeleine vanished, both times by dogs in PDL hmm,

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:44 pm

Bleedin' alibis, innit? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:45 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Wow, isn't KM soo unfortunate that she's attacked before and after Madeleine vanished, both times by dogs in PDL hmm,
I think in English - that equates to bollox.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 15 Aug 2015, 7:13 pm

Looks like MO and his missus have split.

https://www.facebook.com/matt.oldfield.3/media_set?set=a.10152998948097157.100003368493880&type=3

you have to view the photos via internet not Facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Aug 2015, 7:31 pm

I can just see a pic of him skiing when click on that link.

Has he announced that he's split from the Mrs then?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 15 Aug 2015, 7:40 pm

Andrew wrote:I can just see a pic of him skiing when click on that link.

Has he announced that he's split from the Mrs then?
Ok it could just be gossip but he is pictured on a cycling holiday in Italy with a young lady that he is very cosy with. No sign of Mrs O.
Click on the link then view via internet or paste in your browser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm

Blimey.

I've always thought it will be the passing of time and changes to the relationships which may see the pact collapse.

I feel it would be much harder to keep a compromising secret if you are alone without the security and support of an involved partner.

Just musing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Sun 18 Oct 2015, 9:28 am

Just been doing a bit of Sunday morning reading rogatories.

4078 "Okay. Right. The Tuesday evening would have been the evening that Rachael stayed in the apartment?"

Oldfield Reply "Rachael was sort of, erm, became unwell the Tuesday evening, erm, and she stayed in the apartment, yeah".

1578 'So you, on the Wednesday evening then, you stayed in the apartment with Grace''
 RO Reply 'Yeah, yeah. I remember reading my book on the sofa for a while and then think I, I went to bed but it would have been quite, you know it would have been about nine, cos I'd been up most of the night before, erm and I mean I know that on Thursday night when we sat down at the table, Kate said that to Madeleine and Sean had you know, said they'd been crying on the Wednesday night and asking where erm, they'd said they'd been crying and, and some, you know, this is sort of with hindsight but I you know, I was trying to think whether I'd heard anything but'.

Tuesday or Wednesday what night did RO stay in scratch
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 29 Nov 2015, 6:45 pm

I find the 'reconstruction' in the Madeleine was Here 4/5 episode that week revealing both in terms of Matt's alleged check and also Jane Tanner's 'sighting':

Matt I think confirms that Madeleine is dead in the reconstruction when he states he looked in at the McCann children's bedroom door and it was all 'dead' quiet. I think this is brain leak - death is on his mind. He knows Madeleine is dead, imo. Plus I think and imo the twins were heavily drugged to stop them waking up and having any knowledge of that night - so they too would have been effectively 'dead tired' Kate in her book confirms that the twins were sleeping so heavily she checked for 'signs of life'. Death did seem to be on everyone's minds that night imo.

(With regard to timings that evening, I think we have confirmation from David Payne that Madeleine was dead by 6.3pm in that rogatory where he talks about visiting the apartment on Thursday evening and all the children looked like angels. There is more purple prose but I think his brain is leaking and he tries to hard to paint a beautiful cameo scene when it did not exist, imo.)

I think Matt's 9.30pm 'check' - whether it happened as he described and whether it was at that time - was to check that the twins were okay and breathing. He pretty much confirms this in the clip below. He didn't need to step inside the room because his job was to check the twins were breathing and he could do this from the door as he could see the cots and could see through the mesh. (Whether this is true or not). This would almost definitely be because, imo, I think the twins may have been sedated and possibly also because Gerry (and Kate too, imo) was a loose cannon that week and everyone had to make sure nothing (bad) happened to the twins. It was not Matt's job to check on Madeleine because he already knew what had happened to her.

Notice how Matt chips in while Gerry is waffling about the angle of the door (the Mcs are just obsessed with openings and closings of doors and windows) to say: "You had done enough." I would take this comment at face value, especially if you examine the expression on Matt's face.

Jane Tanner I think 'fakes' the crying episode. If you slow the footage right down at the 4.07 point you will see a darting, probing look following the faking, imo, of the crying. The mask has slipped for just a second and a cunning, devious expression can be seen with eyes darting probingly. You see this with Kate sometimes in interviews. Her mask slips fleetingly, her eyes dart and probe as if to say: "do they believe me?"

. I find it quite sociopathic.

This is truly disturbing stuff, imo, and all of them look as guilty as hell with shifty expressions and slow, measured movement interspersed with very sharp angling of the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

Last edited by candyfloss on Sun 29 Nov 2015, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words added as not a fact which was suggested)
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sat 06 May 2017, 3:04 pm

Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 06 May 2017, 9:38 pm

I've read and re-read MO's statements and I have to say I find him plausible. When MO went to do his listening check, he returned and told GM that everything was okay, yet GM had to get up and go immediately to do another check. GM's behaviour is suspicious IMO not MO's. JT also goes immediately, even though they had a baby monitor.

I believe  MO offered to check for KM because KM got up at the same time and he was being kind ( and set up). She would have anticipated this and it is her behaviour that is odd, not his. It makes more sense from a security angle to stagger checks and not all go at once. When MO entered 5a he noticed it was lighter than he expected, that the door was more open than he would have expected. I believe the McCanns wanted someone other than themselves to enter that apartment and it was part of the plan. It seems perfectly logical to only look inside the room if your assumption is that Madeleine is in her bed. By leaving the door open obscuring Madeleine's bed, GM would know that whoever entered the apartment next would not need to go into the room. If they did, you have a problem with shutters, unless they were already opened by GM. Alternatively, there could have even been a sleeping child in the bed and the hope was he would enter and confirm a sighting - and he didn't.

MO only assumed KM's next check is thirty minutes later because GM says it's been thirty minutes. KM does not reciprocate and offer to check for MO. I think MO's instincts were  right that things were 'odd' - he just didn't want to believe it. I hope he's had time to process the odd things he observed that night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sat 06 May 2017, 10:53 pm

I agree JT fakes the crying .... They chose what they wanted to be shown in that program and they wanted us to believe that she was upset. No doubt. They planned a fake argument
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Matt Oldfield and his checks - Page 3 Empty Re:Matt Oldfield and his checks.

Post  costello Mon 08 May 2017, 4:14 pm

Helenmeg wrote:I agree JT fakes the crying .... They chose what they wanted to be shown in that program and they wanted us to believe that she was upset. No doubt. They planned a fake argument

Yes I totally agree here Helenmeg. But the question is why......?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 08 May 2017, 4:38 pm

He was caught up and went along with one of the biggest charades this country has ever seen.

And thus far, he has he gotten away with everything and seemingly to be untouchable by the authorities.

No wonder he feels good about himself. Pillock!

In your opinion, please Andrew!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Mon 08 May 2017, 6:59 pm

costello wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:I agree JT fakes the crying .... They chose what they wanted to be shown in that program and they wanted us to believe that she was upset. No doubt. They planned a fake argument

Yes I totally agree here Helenmeg. But the question is why......?
Racking my brains... I think the argument was that Jane and Gerry disagreed about which side of the road he had been standing on..
so it may have been to:

1. Make us believe it could have been either side of the road - allowing for a number of different options
2. Distract us from the real issue i.e. so we firmly believe he was on one side or the other - but in fact he wasn't on either
3. Reinforce that JT was actually there, when in fact she wasn't..

Something devious

It will have been to make us believe something which they needed us to believe...
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 08 May 2017, 7:20 pm

I think I must be in a very niche position here as nobody seems to think he was set up possibly, apart from me and maybe one or two others. I thought the whole point of DP ensuring the rest of  tapas group were out of the McCanns' way on May 3 was because they were in the dark but I suppose that's irrelevant if you believe Madeleine disappeared early evening May 3rd. Are people saying it is likely the whole group were involved? I can totally get the Paynes and JT, possibly RO but I can't see how MO fits into the big picture. If I was going to check on children and the door was open, I don't think I would have entered the room either. I read on CMoMM someone said why did he assume Madeleine was sleeping in the bed behind the door and not the bed under the window and this comment went down very well. For me, it seems perfectly reasonable to assume that if the bed under the window is empty, then Madeleine would be asleep in the other bed. He also seems to be the only one who engaged in the searches in a meaningful way and entertained the possibility that she hadn't been abducted. I really am stumped by this one and don't read his behaviour as suspicious although I suspect he held back from commenting on the parenting issue - maybe I need to watch the interview rather than read it and all will become clear!

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 08 May 2017, 7:47 pm

I actually thought JT was crying because she'd just described what she saw, hence crying to make her sighting more credible IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 08 May 2017, 7:53 pm

There are a couple of things, that bother me re the MO check on the McCs children:

* MO didn't really know the children well
* What if they'd waken up and find a stranger in the apartment?
* As a mother and under those circumstances, I would NEVER have accorded MO checking on my children
* MO described the 5A apartment with wrong curtain colours, wrong table and a non-existing shelf with books. Seems he was describing his own apartment and didn't know they were not all the same ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next