MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO MARTIN SMITHS - response by Tony Bennett

+14
jumbo
candyfloss
Châtelaine
Freedom
Rowena
Ixta
dogs don't lie
Burst
Poe
Cristobell
hicks
Dee Coy
bellisa
myositis
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TWO MARTIN SMITHS - response by Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO MARTIN SMITHS - response by Tony Bennett

Post  hicks Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:17 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
hicks wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:Clearly he's not removed the posts as he doesn't want to admit to the deluded that he got it woefully wrong.

Well the poster Mr Peabody has just started a new topic entitled - Will the real Mr smith stand up.

Wonder if he get any takers! bom

Saw that. It's gone now. A link to Tigger's blog. Truth seekers? Mad

Who is more important in this??

Well there is your answer. Ego is more important.

hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

TWO MARTIN SMITHS - response by Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO MARTIN SMITHS - response by Tony Bennett

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:24 pm

wlbts wrote:Yeah, well Tony's shown the emails to Fleffer and he's adamant they're real - who to believe? ;-)
Maybe we could just ask Bawbag.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:30 pm

I read it wrong. I thought it said "myosotis". A small, insignificant, little blue weed that has a short life, but unfortunately self seeds and comes back every year Sad A much more appropriate name, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:30 pm

I suspect Mr Peabody has now been flushed. The new topic of - What happened to my smith thread- got whooshed too.

Yep, if you don't like it...whoosh it!
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm

For someone who likes Freedom of Information requests TB sure doesn't like information about his major mistakes getting to his disciples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm

When is Tony claiming he deleted posts as requested by Martin Smith? I am very surprised that Mr Smith was happy for what I saw and copied yesterday to remain on the CMOMM forum.
I am sure that the admin of this forum will decide whether to delete my post or not... all I wanted was for a record of Tony Bennett's words to be kept.
All my post did was show his research... it remains a fact that this was in a public area 15th December, meaning that the forum were until yesterday, despite Tony Bennett's decision to rectify his errors, allowing falsehoods to be available for the public to read.
I wonder if he has had the decency to delete his accusation that I claimed he was working for the McCanns. considering that he is quick to request that things which displease him are removed from here.

Admin, please deal with this as you see fit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 6:52 am

Hongkong Phooey wrote:For someone who likes Freedom of Information requests TB sure doesn't like information about his major mistakes getting to his disciples.
In the last two months: 

He has had the chance to remove all the offending posts.
He has been given admin powers - so no excuse there. (Although imo that is a bit like giving an alcoholic the key to the wine cellar)
The effects of this misinformation on the business of Mr. Smith are not known but may well have lost him clients/contracts. 

'Genuine mistake'  is not the right description for the sustained attack and vilification of all things Smith. 

I waited and checked and to my consternation Mr. B has done the absolute minimum. What should have happened and could  have been done in that period of time is that all offending material was removed. 

Without trying very hard, other members here found quite a few, I found it still on Jill's blog. So the libel is still around and then there is still the question how the witness Mr.  Smith feels about being portrayed as a liar and unfit father who forces his children to lie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:36 am

I have to say I find it highly unlikely that the 'wrong' Mr. Smith took the months/years of malicious stalking and intimidation of his family by Tony Bennett so lightly, in fact, in fact jovially, he and Tony are all but best buds it seems.

I really don't think that is very likely. And the 'good luck with your future stalking of others' seems less likely still.

What surprises me at the moment is the continued silence of those members of the forum who still have some sort of respect in the whole Madeleine McCann cannon. Petermac for example has made some valuable contributions to the understanding of this case, but says nothing.

Richard T. Hall must be furious with Tony and himself, for accepting all the information Tony gave him without checking it out. All those hours of videos exposing the truth about Madeleine were seriously flawed by Tony's disinformation and instead of bringing about a media sensation, they fizzled out as soon as the errors were spotted. This case has too many 'experts' and most of them switched off when Richard referred to the witness as 'Malcolm' not 'Martin'.

Tony's behaviour in all this has been absolutely appalling, and he is continuing to mislead the members of CMOMM by not correcting the false information he sold them. Of course the 'ordinary' members of CMOMM cannot say anything, and I don't blame them, criticising Tony is a banning offence, but I hope the good ones, and there are many, do their best to redress the balance by pointing out the truth.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:59 am

Cristobell

I had reason to communicate with PMac regarding some photos he requested on CMoMM. I had access to some interesting ones from FB that were taken the same week that the Macs were there. I asked a member here to share them with PMac as I am banned and refuse to rejoin. The person who passed the photos on received a lot of abuse from certain TB apologists over there and I came in for a slating too. Indeed they were discussing amongst themselves on the open forum whether I or the person who did the favour for me (and PM) was in the Press Association or was married to someone who was. TB then did his usual dissection of the issue, asking me to give him more information or he would consider me to be a disruptor. That`s what you get for trying to help. Aquila then decided to let them know who I had been on that forum as she was obviously a member here too. Sharonl and Ladyinred were also most dismissive of me.
PM was given my email address with my permission and we exchanged a few emails including the photos I had and their provenance. At the time he stated he doesn`t get involved in tittle tattle but was grateful for my help. I stated that all I asked in return was that he let people over there know that my intentions were honourable.
I have no way of telling whether he did this as I have no access to the members lounge but there was nothing on the open forum.
I am a little disappointed that there was no retraction however I should not be surprised.
I hope that as he seems an honourable man he is working on his indignant post to let the forum know what kind of man TB really is. Attempts last night by MRPeabody were quickly whooshed. I doubt he would dare ban PM.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:00 am

Well done Tigger for getting an admission of error, however grudging, from Mr Bennett.

As an added bonus, you've probably put the McCann media monitoring unit into complete turmoil - one of their mortal enemies has been targeting the wrong person, however the misinformation cast doubt on several major witnesses against Gerry McCann. So, instead of whooping for joy and plastering the details all over twitter, they have remained strangely silent on the matter.

IMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:21 am

So in a nutshell.

TB has lied. He then comes on here and states more lies to counteract the first set of lies.

He doesn't and won't mention his lies over the road.

I always knew he was a liar but hopefully everyone can see he is a liar.

A liar with absolutely zero credibility.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:59 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Cristobell

I had reason to communicate with PMac regarding some photos he requested on CMoMM. I had access to some interesting ones from FB that were taken the same week that the Macs were there. I asked a member here to share them with PMac as I am banned and refuse to rejoin. The person who passed the photos on received a lot of abuse from certain TB apologists over there and I came in for a slating too. Indeed they were discussing amongst themselves on the open forum whether I or the person who did the favour for me (and PM) was in the Press Association or was married to someone who was. TB then did his usual dissection of the issue, asking me to give him more information or he would consider me to be a disruptor. That`s what you get for trying to help. Aquila then decided to let them know who I had been on that forum as she was obviously a member here too. Sharonl and Ladyinred were also most dismissive of me.
PM was given my email address with my permission and we exchanged a few emails including the photos I had and their provenance. At the time he stated he doesn`t get involved in tittle tattle but was grateful for my help. I stated that all I asked in return was that he let people over there know that my intentions were honourable.
I have no way of telling whether he did this as I have no access to the members lounge but there was nothing on the open forum.
I am a little disappointed that there was no retraction however I should not be surprised.
I hope that as he seems an honourable man he is working on his indignant post to let the forum know what kind of man TB really is. Attempts last night by MRPeabody were quickly whooshed. I doubt he would dare ban PM.

Lucky you, the only email I ever received from PM was a lengthy critique of my louche, liberal, pot smoking lifestyle and how it disgusted him! Lol. I was quite flattered that he took the time and trouble Smile

Despite himself, I have remained a fan and have always found his posts interesting. I am however troubled by his stance on the 'last photo'. I am not disputing the technicalities or even the evidence put forward to support the theory, its the unshakeable 'I am ABSOLUTELY right' insistence that I find off putting. It is not a scientific, academic, or even logical approach to anything - especially in this case!

If Petermac goes along with the concealment of Tony's huge error on his Smithman theories, then he becomes part of it. He must decide whether his loyalty to Tony should override his own credibility and reputation, especially if there is a scramble to publish McCann books once the story breaks. Tony's influence in the Richard T. Hall videos were the kiss of death to the videos going global - there are just too many armchair detectives out there who know all the facts.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:54 pm

A weakhearted and dishonest defence. Not only his lack of honesty by the timing of this admittance, but, just as bad in not taking back the discrediting effect all these false allegations possibly had on the "real" Smiths. And then the veiled threat at the end.

It all together looks more like disgusting propaganda, strategically coherent and consistent with the "party line" that seems to say, I paraphrase:
"Compare Smithman to Tannerman, in order to create doubt as a future line of defence in a possible criminal trial to come (Smithman is false, otherwise Tannerman is just as real); discredit witnesses (Smiths and Murat) by turning them into virtual suspects",  
rather than it looks like the work of a madman to me.

Whatever. Let the police do their jobs and stay away from probable witnesses.

The Wrong Smiths

Last edited by Burst on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  jumbo Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

Mr Peabody has run rings round Bennett before,in fact he is the dogs bollocks.
jumbo
jumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:17 pm

@Cristobell - PeterMac probably knew nothing about it, I even doubt that Jill was given the full story. 
PeterMac is entitled to give his opinion in a private email.

Last edited by Tigger on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:38 pm

Tigger wrote:@Cristobell - PeterMac probably knew nothing about it, I even doubt that Jill was given the full story. 

PeterMac is entitled to give his opinion.  I happen not to approve of drugs either, there's no such thing as a safe drug imo. But people are free to choose and to give their opinion either for or against. 

PM gave his opinion in a private email, so I don't see the problem.

I wasn't complaining Tigger, that wasn't the tone of my post at all. I have a lot of respect for Petermac, as I made clear.

We are indeed all free to express whatever opinions we like. I don't approve of the worship of false Gods, though 'approve' is probably too strong a word - I never assume anyone cares whether I approve or not. Lets just say, its not my cup of tea, but hey ho, I won't knock it (on this occasion), whatever gets you through the night.

As for the drug debate, I wish I had time to start a new, and probably very lively debate, lol, and if I get moment, I might start a thread entitled, 'I think Natural Drugs are Great' - Discuss Wink

Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:58 pm

Burst wrote:A weakhearted and dishonest defence. Not only his lack of honesty by the timing of this admittance, but, just as bad in not taking back the discrediting effect all these false allegations possibly had on the "real" Smiths. And then the veiled threat at the end.

It all together looks more like disgusting propaganda, strategically coherent and consistent with the "party line" that seems to say, I paraphrase:
"Compare Smithman to Tannerman, in order to create doubt as a future line of defence in a possible criminal trial to come (Smithman is false, otherwise Tannerman is just as real); discredit witnesses (Smiths and Murat) by turning them into virtual suspects",  
rather than it looks like the work of a madman to me.

Whatever. Let the police do their jobs and stay off of probable witnesses.

The Wrong Smiths

I think you are bang on with the first bit Burst.

Although still a madman.

IMO of course.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:42 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Tigger wrote:@Cristobell - PeterMac probably knew nothing about it, I even doubt that Jill was given the full story. 

PeterMac is entitled to give his opinion.  I happen not to approve of drugs either, there's no such thing as a safe drug imo. But people are free to choose and to give their opinion either for or against. 

PM gave his opinion in a private email, so I don't see the problem.

I wasn't complaining Tigger, that wasn't the tone of my post at all. I have a lot of respect for Petermac, as I made clear.

We are indeed all free to express whatever opinions we like.  I don't approve of the worship of false Gods, though 'approve' is probably too strong a word - I never assume anyone cares whether I approve or not. Lets just say, its not my cup of tea, but hey ho, I won't knock it (on this occasion), whatever gets you through the night.

As for the drug debate, I wish I had time to start a new, and probably very lively debate, lol, and if I get moment, I might start a thread entitled, 'I think Natural Drugs are Great' - Discuss Wink

I just amended my post because I thought it was too critical.  Only noticed your answer just now. 
We have a health topic here so that would be a good place to have the drugs discussion? 
No time like the present.. Although I'd  think natural drugs are not the same as natural remedies?

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:46 pm

Andrew wrote:

I think you are bang on with the first bit Burst.

Although still a madman.

IMO of course.

Cheers Andrew.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm

jumbo wrote:Mr Peabody has run rings round Bennett before,in fact he is the dogs bollocks.
Was that on a 'Smiths' subject? I'd like to take part but alas I'm banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:57 pm

Just been on another Xmas party but wanted to say Bennett is an deleted.

Despise that idiot with his lies. Really do.

Merry Xmas to all anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bellisa Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:59 pm

Go to bed Andrew ;-)
bellisa
bellisa

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:01 pm

Yes, a jug of black coffee and a good sleep I think Andrew. Laughing

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Dec 2014, 7:19 am

Tony commented over there on the weekend about Sonia Poulton trying to make a documentary about the McCann case.  This is what he wrote:

'Er, has anyone told her about Richard D. Hall's 4.5 hour film, 'Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann', which has now had over half a million views in just 4 months on his channel (www.madeleinedocumentary.com), on YouTube, and on his DVDs?

Would she not be far better engaged promoting that - and moving on to something else?'

Does anybody disagree with me that the more information that is out there for the public to view the better?  The man is pure ego, everything else comes second.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:07 am

I'm with you on that wlbts, the more the better, it's proberly because there's some of his research in it.
With the huge mistake on the wrong MS, people should be more careful reading his research.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next