MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 20 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Freedom Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:39 am

The blog writer goes by the name of Dr Sally Baker.

I wonder if this is her.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/missing-bangor-woman-found-safe-4030752

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/mental-health-care-service-chaos-2897302

The ages given - 43 in 2006 and 50 in 2013 - suggest this is the same person.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 20 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Guest Thu 07 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

canada12 wrote:This reminds me of the early days of the internet where, on one of the chat /newsgroups I frequented, there was a guy who was clearly suffering from delusions and paranoia. I can't remember his name but he became quite famous for believing that he was being targeted by (I believe) MI5 and MI6 and they were trying to subvert his everyday existence. I must try and remember his name.

It took some hunting but I found him... Mike Corley!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_personality

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 07 Feb 2019, 3:19 am

Well done! So he didn't comment at all on the McCann case? It certainly has attracted a few seriously disturbed people!

Going back to the blog writer, there is no doubt in my mind that someone who can seriously think that the Kings Cross fire was planned to get rid of her is mentally ill.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:33 am

I agree about the Kings X fire. Truly, only a really disturbed mind would find a link to themselves when the undisputed facts as to the cause (a randomly discarded match on the escalator) are so well documented.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 08 Feb 2019, 8:15 pm

Not necessarily! I'm not presenting a case because I can't be bothered and I'm not being paid for it.

People can make up their own minds.

Little ganging up you two - oh do grow up, pathetic!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 08 Feb 2019, 9:04 pm

Are you okay, poster?

Canada12 and I were only commenting on the doubtful sanity of the blog writer, not criticising you.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 08 Feb 2019, 9:08 pm

Absolutely! There was no cricitism aimed at all at you, Poster! It was a side discussion about the blog writer and I was comparing him/her to an early poster on the internet named Mike Corley.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:33 pm

Freedom wrote:Are you okay, poster?

Canada12 and I were only commenting on the doubtful sanity of the blog writer, not criticising you.

Yes I do realize that. The thread writers might all be completely bonkers but it is a modus operandi of those caught in wrong-doings to question the sanity of those who try to hold them to account. It's as old as the hills and surprisingly effective. It's how you used to get rid of a troublesome wife - claim she was nuts and get her sectioned.

If you look at how the McCanns react when someone criticises them you get the picture. Their critics are accused of being trolls or being 'ridiculous' and so on.

I think the writer of the blog on institutionalised corruption in care homes sounds quite sane. The volume of information is enormous. However I can see why there might be those who would wish to tar her with the 'mad' brush.

You only have to look at Jimmy Saville to realize that the corruption went deep - look at the status and power he achieved at the height of his glory and he was as depraved as they get.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:48 pm

canada12 wrote:Absolutely! There was no cricitism aimed at all at you, Poster! It was a side discussion about the blog writer and I was comparing him/her to an early poster on the internet named Mike Corley.

I really don't know. I've been around long enough and have worked in enough different fields to know that there is indeed a dark underbelly at play in many institutions/industries.

One of the blog writers believes that corruption is endemic in care homes in parts of Wales and suggests that the corruption has tentacles far and wide. I find this entirely plausible. The most vulnerable members of society will always be targeted by those with malevolent intentions, unfortunately. They have no-one to defend them, despite supposedly being 'in care'. And it is a fact, unfortunately, that there are those who take pleasure from causing suffering.

In terms of what this might possibly have to do with the McCann case, if anything, I would simply state that it is a FACT that from the outset the McCanns and their friends thought that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile or paedophile rings. From the horses' mouths no less. Kate writes about this in her book and there are frequent references to this from their friends. We all know what the Gaspers had to say about David Payne. Of course, Mrs Gasper could be wrong.

I would also add that if you have ever fallen foul of the types of institutions that the blogger is writing about, you will know that it is practically impossible to get redress. The medico-legal field in particular is a minefield with aggrieved patients fighting very uphill battles in many cases. If they weren't mad before they encountered the hurdles, they might very well be mad by the time they have exhausted themselves trying to 'access justice'.

Guess it all hit a raw nerve! And I do want to see justice for Madeleine.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:14 am

I'll put this link here as well as on the Jo Cox topic in case anyone wants to discuss the alleged Boston Marathon bombings in 2013.

https://vimeo.com/276727058

I've only seen a bit of it so far so can't comment much other than to wonder how did "they" (whoever was behind it) ensure that only people in on the deception were in those particular areas when the explosions (if that's what they were) happened?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 04 Jul 2019, 6:49 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20