MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Spivey

+5
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
AndyB
Freedom
Andrew
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris Spivey  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Spivey

Post  Freedom Thu 09 Mar 2017, 9:31 pm

This is CS's latest blog which someone recommended to me. I have had to give up with it, not just because of the language but because there's so much of it.

http://chrisspivey.org/on-going-sick-benefit/

He has made claims like this before that people have multiple identities, fake families etc and this is the problem I have with them: surely if this was so, others would come forward and point out for example that Joe Bloggs, cancer survivor and fundraiser, is actually Fred Soap, a really dodgy geezer.

It would have been easier to get away with things like that before the Internet but not now.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:29 am

It would actually be even easier if some of the photographs look like they may be related. Some of the comparisons he draws are very very dodgy indeed!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:50 am

I'm glad it isn't just me - not that I mind being out on a limb at times though!

There were just so many photos that my eyes glazed over and I might not have noticed if there was one of E T among them.

It's not that easy for people to pop up with a new identity these days and put themselves in the spotlight as they're likely to be recognised from someone in their past - as Ian Huntley knows to his cost.

Nothing to do with CS, but this is a case where two people involved in alleged hoaxes were thought to be the same person but clearly aren't.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-foleys-sister-katie-foley-vs-lanzas-friend-alex-israel-not-the-same-person.t4348/

I can certainly understand though why suspicions are raised when people who've undergone a terrible ordeal behave on screen as if they've won the lottery.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2