MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW

+21
AndyB
chrissie
froggy
Antonia
Popcorn
Poe
Hellsbells
chilli
Andrew
poster
costello
dogs don't lie
margaret
Inca
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Admin
Dee Coy
TheTruthWillOut
candyfloss
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Empty Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:05 pm

KATIE HOPKINS: We'll never know what really happened to Maddie but her parents should accept their share of the blame and let her go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457221/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-never-know-really-happened-Maddy-parents-accept-share-blame-let-go.html

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline

Published: 16:56 GMT, 21 February 2016 | Updated: 17:07 GMT, 21 February 2016

Madeleine McCann disappeared from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007

I have never been allowed to say this before. (my bolding)

I’ve been given all sorts of reasons — people who are normally brutally honest with me fobbing me off, arguing I am not bringing anything new to the debate

It’s been a white-out, like the silence of snow.

But seeing the faces of Gerry and Kate McCann yet again this week, promoting the Child Rescue Alert Campaign to track down missing kids, I think it's finally time to speak out.

Kate McCann says she lives in a never-ending limbo.

But I believe the truth is that Madeleine McCann is never coming home.

She is long gone. It is time to stop looking and stop imagining there is some happy ending to this sorry tale. Enough.

There is no amount of money the will right the wrongs of the past, no libel action that will cancel out the damage the McCanns inflicted on themselves. (my bolding)

Kate and Gerry McCann didn't deserve £11million of our cash to look for Maddie or try to resolve their consciences or salvage reputations. Others have greater need.

If you really must blame someone, then Kate and Gerry are right there in front of you. And yet, protected by some invisible force-shield I don’t understand.

Show me a family from a council estate who left their child alone to go out eating and drinking who have been lauded with such support and the protection of the state.

Last year, a father of a two year old was arrested and prosecuted after leaving his daughter in a car for two minutes whilst he ran in to a chemist to buy Calpol.

Even our British broadcaster was in on the act. A Crimewatch Special in 2013 featuring new photo-fits of Maddie’s abductor failed to acknowledge that the McCanns had been sitting on these pictures for nearly five years.

Pictures compiled by their own investigation team whose report they later hid from view when it pointed the finger of blame in a direction Gerry didn't enjoy.

They left their child in an unlocked ground-floor apartment next to two busy roads. Too self-assured to hire a babysitter and too self-centred to care.
Kate and Gerry McCann (pictured above) didn't deserve £11million of our cash to look for Maddie or try to resolve their consciences or salvage reputations. Others have greater need, writes Katie Hopkins

Kate and Gerry McCann (pictured above) didn't deserve £11million of our cash to look for Maddie or try to resolve their consciences or salvage reputations. Others have greater need, writes Katie Hopkins

The McCanns put their own children in harm’s way. Those kids were in danger. Because of their parents. And as a mum I can’t look at Gerry McCann — a man his wife says can ‘switch off’ from grief — without the hairs on my arms standing on end.

Kate was no better. There were 48 police questions Kate McCann refused to answer after Maddie was gone. Surely if you wanted to find your child you would give anything, tell police everything you knew, offer anything you had?

We are not the police. We cannot pretend to know what really went on.

What happened that night will remain a mystery and someone will take the truth to their grave

But we can understand as parents how we would feel if it happened to us.

Any mother who has lost her child even for a heartbeat understands how horrifying it is.
Kate and Gerry McCann didn't deserve £11million of our cash to look for Maddie or try to resolve their consciences or salvage reputations

The prickle under the armpit, the sudden silence in a noisy shopping centre, the blind panic. Running through treacle while time stands still.

Waiting for a little face to show itself, telling her off when she reappears because you love her so much you can’t bear for her to be lost even for a second. And in that second you imagined the very worst.

When your first baby is born you join a special group of people – a group whose lives have been transformed.

That first morning in hospital you understand the enormity of your new responsibility to keep another little part of you alive. You have accepted The Fear.

Suddenly the life you knew before is transformed, filled with all the bad things that could happen to your baby. Jabs which go wrong. Death in a cot for no reason. Spots on the chest which don’t go away under glass.

You live every second with The Fear that your baby will be taken from you, or die before you and upset the natural order of life turning everything you trusted into a lie.

I still live in dread of my children’s lives being shortened, that someone might take them from me, strip away the thing I would happily hand over my own life to sustain.

I tell them to shout fire if someone grabs them. And I will never need them to get in a strangers car, no matter what they say.

Others give their children phones, hoping these will keep them safe, imagining them to be protection from predators roaming our streets looking for baby prey.

Mine sleep with the soft toy bunnies they have had since the day they were born. Not so cuddly now, mostly rags at best.

But rags which I will keep if I live to watch my children grow old. They are keepsakes of another time, when my kids were chubby and twitchy in their cots, when they needed me more fundamentally.

For warmth and food, cuddles for tears and encouragement to be brave.

And when they leave me for families of their own, for every day I wished I didn’t have to do the school run, there will be a thousand more when I am grateful that I did, knowing I kept them safe.

But now the faces I associate with neglect are being used to promote the Child Rescue Alert campaign.

And I am sorry, but I am not buying it.

Because nothing in this story reads well to the mum in me. Or the dad if that's you.

Leaving your babies alone, too far away to see. Knowing your daughter is gone and still able to play tennis. Taking her little bed-time toy, Cuddle Cat, with the last smell of their daughter, and putting it in the wash just five days after she vanished into the night.

I speak to people who have lost parents and cannot bear to wipe messages from their answer machine because it’s something to hold on to. They keep them just to feel close.

Some even call their mothers’ phone, just to hear it ring and imagine she might there to say ‘sleep tight’ one last time.

I would put Cuddle Cat under my pillow every night to be close to the baby I lost. Not wash its memories away.

The night before she became a memory, Maddie asked her mother, ‘Why did you not come when Sean and I cried last night?

I’d ask her the same question now. How did you leave the daughter you longed to have?

Maddie wasn’t lost because someone took her. She was lost because she was left to be found.

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Empty Re: Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW

Post  candyfloss Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:09 pm

Wow indeed canada12!!!

snipped

Kate and Gerry McCann didn't deserve £11million of our cash to look for Maddie or try to resolve their consciences or salvage reputations. Others have greater need.

If you really must blame someone, then Kate and Gerry are right there in front of you. And yet, protected by some invisible force-shield I don’t understand.

Oh my, what is happening Shocked

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Empty Re: Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:17 pm

Shock horror... could it mean that something is about to break from OG? Or something major form the Portugal side?

Or is it that the papers now know for a fact the M's don't have pot to piss in and can't sue them? That has got to be up there as the strongest article in the MSM in this case?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:22 pm

Very telling, imo, that she states she's never been allowed to say this before. Where did the edict come from? Editor in chief? Newspaper owner? The Establishment? The courts? Was it just an opinion that coloured whether she was allowed to say it? Sales of newspapers? Or something more formal? And if it was something more formal... has that restriction now been lifted? Or is it about to be lifted?

I agree, something very important has changed - or is about to be changed - somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:26 pm

The most telling line? The first one bolded by canada12:

"I have never been allowed to say this before."

Summat's afoot. All the coverage last week. Kate's seeming appeals for her soul. Is this the beginning of the end?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:28 pm

canada12 wrote:Very telling, imo, that she states she's never been allowed to say this before. Where did the edict come from? Editor in chief? Newspaper owner? The Establishment? The courts? Was it just an opinion that coloured whether she was allowed to say it? Sales of newspapers? Or something more formal? And if it was something more formal... has that restriction now been lifted? Or is it about to be lifted?

I agree, something very important has changed - or is about to be changed - somewhere.

Yes, something is happening, the stories this week etc., andnow this.  I mean this is truly unbelievable..

snipped...

The McCanns put their own children in harm’s way. Those kids were in danger. Because of their parents. And as a mum I can’t look at Gerry McCann — a man his wife says can ‘switch off’ from grief — without the hairs on my arms standing on end.

Kate was no better. There were 48 police questions Kate McCann refused to answer after Maddie was gone. Surely if you wanted to find your child you would give anything, tell police everything you knew, offer anything you had?

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Smiley_omg

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:32 pm

I assume you guys have saved this article in triplicate!?

Tomorrow/this coming week might just get interesting.......
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:34 pm

It is certainly better than the sycophantic articles which most so-called journalists regurgitate but the problem for me is that she is going along with the abduction yarn.

In a nutshell - they left their children alone, it's their fault, they should learn to live with it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:37 pm

I don't normally like KH but I have to hand it to her. That is actually a well-written piece. Non hysterical but to the point. Kudos Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:44 pm

Freedom wrote:It is certainly better than the sycophantic articles which most so-called journalists regurgitate but the problem for me is that she is going along with the abduction yarn.

In a nutshell - they left their children alone, it's their fault, they should learn to live with it.

I think she's just covering her a** with that, Freedom. We saw a lot of that in the early days too. I think the DM's lawyers had a look at the story before KH was allowed to publish it, and they likely recommended the insertion of a couple of "softening" lines just in case there was still a chance of being Carter-Rucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:45 pm

My God, the bit about Crimewatch and the allusion the McCanns sat on the efits! The Times was sued for saying the same!

"Pictures compiled by their own investigation team whose report they later hid from view when it pointed the finger of blame in a direction Gerry didn't enjoy."

Is she saying the efit was the spit of Gerry??!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:51 pm

I think she is just reiterating the "official" abduction story but presumably doesn't really believe it. Check the below:

We are not the police. We cannot pretend to know what really went on.

What happened that night will remain a mystery and someone will take the truth to their grave
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:51 pm

TWEETS from Katie Hopkins...

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins · 26m26 minutes ago

Katie Hopkins Retweeted Katie Hopkins

Thank you for your overwhelming support for the truth behind the lies

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins · 1 hr1 hour ago

I'd put Cuddle Cat under my pillow at night to be closer to my baby. Not wash memories away. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457221/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-never-know-really-happened-Maddy-parents-accept-share-blame-let-go.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:00 pm

She may not be well read on the Madeleine mystery freedom,it's just liberating to see the MSM publish something which questions the events of this mess and points fingers towards the perpetrators IMO. Maybe the dam is breaching and we can finally get to the truth! Finally vindicate the initial feeling that we must all have felt that all was not right with the parents story.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:29 pm

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 · 22 mins22 minutes ago

@KTHopkins You forgot the additional Millions donated by the public & big business. Not to mention the 'settlements' & book deals. #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:44 pm

Crumbs, what a turn up! Something big must be about to break surely?
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:48 pm

I think the end is nigh.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm

Excuse me?!? Did I just read that?!? For real?!? Wow indeed, excellent write up. Is this for real?!?

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Empty Re:Daily Mail-Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016 WOW.

Post  costello Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:18 pm

What a 'clever' article. I agree it looks like something might be about to happen. It would be interesting to know if any comments were allowed.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:35 pm

When I looked over an hour ago the comments were open but empty.

Checked again 20.36 159 comments now! Think there was a delay on link I had up or didn't ref eh it as some go back on gear than 1 hour.

Last edited by Bampots on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:39 pm

canada12 wrote:
Freedom wrote:It is certainly better than the sycophantic articles which most so-called journalists regurgitate but the problem for me is that she is going along with the abduction yarn.

I think she's just covering her a** with that, Freedom. We saw a lot of that in the early days too. I think the DM's lawyers had a look at the story before KH was allowed to publish it, and they likely recommended the insertion of a couple of "softening" lines just in case there was still a chance of being Carter-Rucked.

----

Agree completely. IF the McCanns' 'checking' story is correct then that gives an opportunity for 'the abductor' to strike. But not just that - it gives an opportunity for all sorts of other things to happen. Even if it is 'just' children waking up and needing reassurance. That is still pretty bad if that happens and there is no adult there to calm them down. And we know that did happen on one night - or so Kate and Gerry say - yet they did exactly the same the following night.

What does that say about their concern for their children's fears/feelings/welfare?

I am inclined to believe the reports that the Mc marriage was strained to breaking point at the time of the 'holiday' and that tensions reached a point of explosion. With disastrous consequences, imo.)

Still, great to read an account like this in the MSM...about time!

(But I do feel a little sorry for the twins....what a ghastly legacy to live with.)

ETA: Wow Bampots just read your post - 159 comments in one hour...amazing....)

Last edited by poster on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016- WOW Empty Re:Daily Mail-Katie Hopkins 21 Feb 2016 WOW.

Post  costello Sun 21 Feb 2016, 8:51 pm

Bampots wrote:When I looked over an hour ago the comments were open but empty.

Checked again 20.36 159 comments now! Think there was a delay on link I had up or didn't ref eh it as some go back on gear than 1 hour.

Cheers Bampots will have a look. Some really good tweets on#mccann.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 21 Feb 2016, 9:39 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 21 Feb 2016, 10:12 pm

I'd say we are about 50/50 on those who agree and those who are sympathising with the parents. Not one comment on the efits suppression or questioning the abduction. I did type up a comment but not keen to give my email address. Perhaps that's what they are relying on so we will only get milder comments.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next