MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capabilities of the Dogs

+36
unreorganised
Hope
dandaar
PMR
poster
Satsuma
Inca
Hellsbells
Poe
Catupatree
Admin
joyce1938
candyfloss
seahorse
TheTruthWillOut
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
Heisenburg
AndyB
bluebell
froggy
Walt
PeterMac
Bubblewrapped
chrissie
costello
Helenmeg
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Andrew
nobodythereeither
DarkestDawn
40 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 20 Empty Re: Capabilities of the Dogs

Post  Hellsbells Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:11 pm

yes I gave you all a second chance but you let me down   Very Happy

the only way you will ever solve this is by sticking to the facts and not ignoring them and making up your own stories, I wish you good luck though
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:38 pm

eh?? What was that,about. Sorry for going off topic CF,I sometimes wonder what forum I'm on.......let who down?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:02 pm

Bampots wrote:eh?? What was that,about. Sorry for going off topic CF,I sometimes wonder what forum I'm on.......let who down?

God knows Bampots, Hellsbells left with a flounce just days ago - have a look at his/her last few posts Rolling Eyes Had a go at me twice when I disagreed with their theory and I wasn't allowed my opinion.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:53 pm

it isn't a case of not allowing others an opinion, it's when sensible posters put stuff on here with references and quotes from official sources and others just ignore it and carry on saying what they always say as if they refuse to be corrected. We were going good places on the LP thread before it suffered an invasion from those who wanted to disrupt. They succeeded and it never got back on track. But I think we all know who those people are don't we? Wink
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:57 pm

Hellsbells wrote:it isn't a case of not allowing others an opinion, it's when sensible posters put stuff on here with references and quotes from official sources and others just ignore it and carry on saying what they always say as if they refuse to be corrected. We were going good places on the LP thread before it suffered an invasion from those who wanted to disrupt. They succeeded and it never got back on track. But I think we all know who those people are don't we?  Wink

We are going where discussion takes us, not where you want to take us.  You moan enough when you think your opinion isn't being listened to, perhaps you would like to give others a chance then eh!  Now please stop trying to dictate on these threads.  I thought you had gone anway.  Giving me yet another chance Wink

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neveronasunday Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:05 pm

Châtelaine wrote:ETA [as many have said many times over] attempts to explain the odor in the rented car, playing them down to leaking fish, rotting meat and dirty diapers, makes one wonder about the hygiene practised by 2 professional medics ...

What odour, Chatelaine?

Martin Grime stated in official documents at the time that Eddie alerted to cadaver and human blood (including dried blood from live humans), therefore a non-alert by Keela in the same place probably indicated a body

I didn't know that but researched it after reading it here, and found it to be correct

Keela was used alongside Eddie because she was more precise and was able to pinpoint blood spots

Keela did alert in the Scenic, leading Martin Grime to the conclusion that Eddie's alert could have been either cadaver or human blood

He stated that in his official report to the PJ

So Eddie's alert in the Scenic didn't necessarily indicate cadaver odour
Neveronasunday
Neveronasunday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:34 pm

I offered a theory a while back that she was never on holiday in the first place and it does make me wonder about the fact that some people are so adamant that cadaver scent was found by eddie in the car even though it was never proved. If MM actually disappeared before the hols, those involved might want to convince everyone that she died in Portugal to make us all look in the wrong place. Perhaps those people are on this forum leading us astray. Maybe I should have put that on the PB conspiracy theory thread instead. I know I'm not welcome here because admin think I'm a troll but I did try my best to help and sorry it looked bad to some of you. I thought I might have been able to offer a new angle but apparently not. I won't bother you any more. Bye Sad
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:38 pm

Hellsbells wrote:I offered a theory a while back that she was never on holiday in the first place and it does make me wonder about the fact that some people are so adamant that cadaver scent was found by eddie in the car even though it was never proved. If MM actually disappeared before the hols, those involved might want to convince everyone that she died in Portugal to make us all look in the wrong place. Perhaps those people are on this forum leading us astray. Maybe I should have put that on the PB conspiracy theory thread instead. I know I'm not welcome here because admin think I'm a troll but I did try my best to help and sorry it looked bad to some of you. I thought I might have been able to offer a new angle but apparently not. I won't bother you any more. Bye  Sad

Oh woe is me, flounce after flounce. Sleep If you want to believe in such an outlandish theory that MM was never there please do so, you have had your say here about it too, just because the majority do not go along with you, you give us the hard done by act. Please don't bother.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:42 pm

Didn't Goncalo mention at one stage that fluids found in the boot was similar to fluid from a frozen cadaver? Sure I read that somewhere. Maybe that's how he's came to think this? There's also been files held back that have never been released.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:00 pm

don't worry candy, I won't be back but will post my theories about this forum elsewhere on the web, thanks for giving me a good insight into what's going on, I have a nose just like eddie and keela ha ha  Very Happy
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:04 pm

Hellsbells wrote:don't worry candy, I won't be back but will post my theories about this forum elsewhere on the web, thanks for giving me a good insight into what's going on, I have a nose just like eddie and keela ha ha  Very Happy

Do you know I have exactly the same sort of words from Harry-Kerry which I have kept. Smile   Should I post it for all to see.....

The dogs seem to be rather bothering you.

ETA: Threats Hellsbells, not nice, dear oh dear.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:06 pm

but it doesn't really matter does it? you've got a pathetic 300 members and nobody really cares you old witch

by the way, I will get a screenshot of this before you delete it

Click.... done!!!

HA HA HA HA HA
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:07 pm

Hellsbells wrote:but it doesn't really matter does it? you've got a pathetic 300 members and nobody really cares you old witch

Click.... done!!!

HA HA HA HA HA
I'm keeping it too.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:09 pm

Oh by the way, 300 members but very active and all friendly.

You have really shown your true colours, all can see exactly what you are.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:17 pm

Let's get back to discussing the dogs now,

Lots of interesting articles, some now whooshed saved by Nigel, re the dogs, and fluids etc...

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id109.html

I read on the above link too that the English police hired a body language expert to watch KM's interview and then compiled a report for the PJ Shocked Something I didn't know or had forgotten about.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 20 Empty Re:Capabilities of the dogs.

Post  costello Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:19 pm

Why do 'some' people get so agitated with 'The Dogs' and the 'Photo' threads. Interesting
indeed.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:26 pm

Yes, isn't it ... ?
;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:32 pm

Maybe that was the whole idea about all the photo s we were supplied with and talk about other things that keep us all on here eh ? Clever if its been the point all along so much supplied and discussed ,maybe the macs are having a ball leading us as far as we can go .What an idea eh ?Joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:55 pm

costello wrote:Why do 'some' people get so agitated with 'The Dogs' and the 'Photo' threads. Interesting
indeed.

Both very sensitive subjects I suppose and the way you see either of those subjects can affect the way you see the whole picture.
Some only think the LP has had the date altered which could still mean death on 3rd but could also mean an alibi for a different day has been created. Some think it was all pre planned and the LP was a complete fabrication using a background from another time entirely.
The dogs evidence is irrefutable to most who are not trying to discredit them themselves, however it is vital we get the facts right. I never even thought there might be another way to interpret the dog findings until recently. With careful analysis, between us surely we can work our way through it. Sadly it seems to bring out the defensive side.
Every one of us is trying to analyse the evidence. Yes we purport theories but those theories might have gaping holes. Things get forgotten or misread. Let's help each other to get it right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:13 pm

Hellsbells wrote:but it doesn't really matter does it? you've got a pathetic 300 members and nobody really cares you old witch

Click.... done!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Who would want a screenshot of that childish effort! Shocked

Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Going out with a bang, an insult and a laughable joke. How immature ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:28 pm

Inca wrote:

Click.... done!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Who would want a screenshot of that childish effort!   Shocked

More importantly, who would get so wound up by a mere 300 members politely purporting theories?

It looks like we've touched a nerve.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:39 pm

@ Poe - thumbs up.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:48 pm

Poe wrote:
Inca wrote:

Click.... done!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Who would want a screenshot of that childish effort!   Shocked

More importantly, who would get so wound up by a mere 300 members politely purporting theories?

It looks like we've touched a nerve.
Yeah you nailed it. Wink
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 14 Mar 2016, 5:05 pm

damn ....just when I was about to agree with HB......have we ever had manic laughter before? Are we really far off topic now!?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next