MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tory, UKIP and Labour leadership contest

+12
Châtelaine
coppernob
Dee Coy
Hope
chirpyinsect
Bampots
AndyB
Heisenburg
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
Mimi
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory, UKIP and Labour leadership contest

Post  AndyB Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:59 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Bit of thinking out loud,dangerous I know,but what better way to show your credentials than to be the HS who ordered the review which lead to the arrest's in probably the most known alleged abduction case in the world,not going to happen I know.
Yes but the thing is no one has been arrested and Grange is being around down so not sure what point you're making
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory, UKIP and Labour leadership contest

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Jun 2016, 9:59 pm

Robert Peston ‏@Peston · 3h3 hours ago

.@BorisJohnson ally: "Gove team saying support had dwindled. FYI bollocks - was 81 and rising last night"

Robert Peston ‏@Peston · 3h3 hours ago

Revealed: Gove post-referendum email to @BorisJohnson https://www.facebook.com/pestonitv/posts/1648376065487132

Hmmm as Costello said.......

Robert Peston ‏@Peston · 4h4 hours ago

Important: at Times biz summit yesterday @rupertmurdoch said he had doubts about @BorisJohnson & wished Gove would run

LABOUR NEWS

Robert Peston ‏@Peston · 52m52 minutes ago

Number of Labour joiners in past week is 60,000. Bloody hell. If most joining to defend Corbyn, scary for estranged MPs (& vice versa)

Robert Peston ‏@Peston ·

Apparently pro-Corbyn joiners of Labour Party are even greater in number than I said yesterday. Figures to be published soon

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:15 pm

TM knows the script... so does other TM who invented said script.

Will she spill the beans...

Like it fell off a shelf.

Hot potato and someone needs rid... Its getting embarrassing
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:20 pm

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 CmOhm9aWUAAz00K

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 CmOgv1pWYAEdm1t

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 CmOme5tWIAM4dLm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:55 pm

I know I`m a bit dim sometimes, but I really don`t see what the hoo-ha is.

Michael Gove didn`t think Boris was going to be a good leader, so he decided to stand himself.

What`s wrong with that? Someone please enlighten me.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 30 Jun 2016, 11:24 pm

Micheal Gove is a sleekit conniving little runt. He knew more than any Boris Johnsons position and from Robert Pestons email from Gove encouraged Boris along the way while moving against him.... he has scuttled his own ship imo. Im no fan of either man mimi and think Theresa has at least a backbone built from a more moral position.

Et tu Micheal?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 01 Jul 2016, 12:16 am

Bampots wrote:Micheal Gove is a sleekit conniving little runt. He knew more than any Boris Johnsons position and from Robert Pestons email from Gove encouraged Boris along the way while moving against him.... he has scuttled his own ship imo. Im no fan of either man mimi and think Theresa has at least a backbone built from a more moral position.

Et tu Micheal?

Thanks for explaining Bampots.
Oh right - so you think Michael Gove was planning this all along ? That he always knew Boris shouldn`t be PM?
I suppose you could be right. As well as Gove, I think we all knew Boris is a shambles, yet Gove still helped him with the Telegraph piece. Maybe Gove felt at the last minute he just couldn`t back Boris so had to stand himself. Why that prevented Boris from continuing to stand I don`t know - does it really have to be one or the other?

Ah well it`s a dead cert now that Gove won`t get in. I`m pleased about that.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 01 Jul 2016, 6:47 am

I said from the start of this that Boris isn't a real Eurosceptic. He was the acceptable face of Brexit for the public. The man who tried but "oh well we nearly did it," was always meant to be the outcome. Gove is a May puppet. Notice how she didn't push herself forward on Brexit.
I think Boris realised he had backed the wrong horse ( for his political ambition) and doesn't have the stomach for the tortured negotiations facing a new PM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:38 am

Are you Irish Bampots? You called him Micheal, though there are a lot worse words come to mind. Hopefully Sarah Vine will lose her job with the Mail. Sent the e mail to the wrong person,as if!
Still we don't know where May stands re McCann's.
Labour are terrified about Chilcott coming out and want Corbyn gone before Blair, Straw et al are exposed.
What a mess!
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 Empty Re:Tory (and maybe Labour) Leadership Contest.

Post  costello Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:31 am

Hope wrote:Are you Irish Bampots? You called him Micheal, though there are a lot worse words come to mind. Hopefully Sarah Vine will lose her job with the Mail. Sent the e mail to the wrong person,as if!
Labour are terrified about Chilcott coming out and want Corbyn gone before Blair, Straw et al are exposed.
What a mess!

Yes I agree Hope, we still don't know where Theresa May stands in the McCann case. I do hope Jeremy Corbyn survives in all this mess and that 'some' truth emerges from the Chilcot affair.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:26 am

Oh dear that didn't last long, poor Mr Gove....

Tory leadership: Ministers urging Gove to pull out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36679741

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:53 pm

candyfloss wrote:Oh dear that didn't last long, poor Mr Gove....

Tory leadership: Ministers urging Gove to pull out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36679741

He has fulfilled his role. Now surplus to requirements.

Back to top Go down

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 Empty Re:Tory (and maybe Labour) Leadership Contest.

Post  costello Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:55 pm

I watched Michael Gove on Sky earlier, I really don't think he is PM material and he knows it. I get the feeling something underhand is going on here, but can't put my finger on it. I'm also convinced that Andrea Leadsom
might just surprise us.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 01 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm

costello wrote:
Hope wrote:Are you Irish Bampots? You called him Micheal, though there are a lot worse words come to mind. Hopefully Sarah Vine will lose her job with the Mail. Sent the e mail to the wrong person,as if!
What a mess!

Yes I agree Hope, we still don't know where Theresa May stands in the McCann case. I do hope Jeremy Corbyn survives in all this mess and that 'some' truth emerges from the Chilcot affair.

Tory, UKIP  and Labour  leadership contest - Page 2 Mirror10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 01 Jul 2016, 7:07 pm

.... standing to the right. Enjoying an eve with kate McCann.

And because of that then I hope she's not the next PM.

As she surely knows exactly what's what...

Mind you everyone does.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:26 pm

There's an excellent - and surprising - article about Jeremy Corbyn recently published in the Independent.

I think the reason for him being allegedly lacklustre for Remain during the Referendum campaign because in reality he had stuck with the beliefs he has held for the last 40 years and was really a Leaver. Let's not forget Tony Benn was his mentor - a man who campained to be out of Europe until his dying day, God bless him.

I reckon Corbyn reluctantly came out as Remain at the eleventh hour for the sake of Party unity and to appease the PLP. And look how the turncoats rewarded him... Of course, it's obvious that this has been planned for months - since he won the leadership in fact and the 'referendum performance' has been used as an excuse for the real reason for the coup - Chilcott.

Anyway, I digress. Here's the article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-brexit-labour-leadership-latest-eu-referendum-only-man-who-can-solve-problems-a7109581.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:13 pm

Totally agree Jeremy was, at heart, a Brexiter.  I would have expected Hilary Benn to be as well.
IMO Tony Blair and his cohorts are at the root of this coup.  As you say - Chilcott.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:15 pm

What does Corbyn think of the whole Madeleine farce, that's gone on for nearly a decade.

I wonder....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:18 pm

It's a blooming queer one about Hilary Benn. Seems the total opposite to his father, in his principles and morals. Is it his way of childish rebellion, I wonder? His poor father would be appalled at his son's actions towards Mr Corbyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:24 pm

Andrew wrote:What does Corbyn think of the whole Madeleine farce, that's gone on for nearly a decade.

I wonder....

Ha! I've often wondered that, Andrew.

First and foremost he is scrupulously honest and principled, so he wouldn't have any truck with cover-ups and establishment protection. But I also think he would probably be appalled at the amount of manpower and funding that has gone into this which could have been redistributed to those in need today.

Of course, if he had been PM at the time the truth would have been out long ago, Goncalo would have finished his investigation and the perpetrators brought to task before 2007 was out. In my opinion. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 02 Jul 2016, 1:17 am

Andrew can you give a link for the Theresa and Kate picture please?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:37 am

.... I didn't photoshop it

Bit of a sore head. And not got laptop with me.

If you google (images) TM and KM , then it comes up.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:48 am

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 02 Jul 2016, 7:02 am

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:09 am

Dee Coy wrote:There's an excellent - and surprising - article about Jeremy Corbyn recently published in the Independent.
Very surprising as the analysis below shows. I'm sure that everyone who's despaired at the media coverage of the Madeleine Mccann case will be able to relate to it

http://www.medialens.org/index.php/alerts/alert-archive/2016/822-killing-corbyn.html
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next