MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  unreorganised Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:26 pm

Andrew wrote:

Was it big in the news at the time?

I don't really know. It clearly made The Express at least, if that counts?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:00 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 2 Empty McKeague Mystery

Post  Andrew Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:49 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Here is the latest update from the family of missing Corrie: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/49027-findcorrie

Calls out Suffolk police in a major way... Suspect affraid

This could blow up big time in the media assuming any DA-Notice doesn't affect things.

Have you heard anymore on this one, TTWO?

This was from yesterday:

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/mother-of-missing-corrie-mckeague-appeals-to-students-at-west-suffolk-college-for-information-1-7669136
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:13 pm

Not really. This morning the family updated to say things are still very active behind the scenes but it is going a bit slower than hoped.

The link in your post is interesting for two reasons: 1, it seems Nicola is focusing on something specific with teenagers/students (CCTV footage of people still not come forward?) and 2, it confirms
where Corrie had parked. Very close to the Flex nightclub he went to that night.

Edit: Also up to now it was said he arrived in Bury after 23:00 but now it is down to 22:00. It amazes me that in every "mysterious" case the basic facts keep changing...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:31 pm

Thanks, TTWO. Yes, it is odd when the very basic facts start to change.

Another contradiction here:

Mrs Urquhart explained that in three years of living at RAF Honington Corrie never tried to walk home.

Now on another prior article, I read that Corrie would often walk the long walk back after a night out (even though it's about 10 miles) scratch

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:52 pm

Yes, I read that about the missing RAF man - that he regularly walked home.

There really should be no discrepancies with factual details.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 12 Nov 2016, 9:56 pm

Latest today from the beeb on missing Corrie:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-37961437
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:41 am

Latest on missing serviceman Corrie:

One lane of A14 eastbound near Bury St Edmunds closed for work investigating disappearance of Corrie McKeague

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/one_lane_of_a14_eastbound_near_bury_st_edmunds_closed_for_work_investigating_disappearance_of_corrie_mckeague_1_4776219?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social_Icon&utm_campaign=in_article_social_icons

This is the family's official Twitter account: @findcorrie
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:25 pm

Thanks for that @ chrissie :    Have you any news of why this area is being searched?   Could it be some activity they've seen on the CCTV that is being examined ?    
I've been following all the news on him, poor chap.  I hope these searches find something but sadly seems far too late to get a good result on Corrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:45 pm

No problem bluebell. I really am hoping they've got some new information.

This is in the Express:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/732457/Corrie-McKeague-A14-closed-missing-RAF-serviceman-police-Bury-St-Edmunds
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 15 Nov 2016, 8:06 pm

bluebell wrote:Thanks for that @ chrissie :    Have you any news of why this area is being searched?   Could it be some activity they've seen on the CCTV that is being examined ?    
I've been following all the news on him, poor chap.  I hope these searches find something but sadly seems far too late to get a good result on Corrie.

I think these searches (and the coordinated media stories to go with them!) are sending a message. The Beck Row area is on the doorstep of RAF Mildenhall and therefore has a high American service personal population...

Over the last 24 hours on the Find Corrie Facebook page there has been a lot of activity centered around a comment that the CCTV shows a man wearing a hoodie come out from the small bin area just 4 minutes  after Corrie went into there and didn't come out.

This information has been withheld by Police for 7 weeks. Now why would that be? My bet is that this person either isn't a UK citizen or a regular UK citizen.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 15 Nov 2016, 9:23 pm

Regarding  that person in a hoodie on the CCTV, is it really likely that they could have been involved in Corrie's disappearance within those 4 minutes?    Corrie never reappeared?
I think I read that was a CCTV that didn't provide constant film so is it possible a vehicle passed that wasn't recorded - or even another person ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 18 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm

That's interesting, TTWO, from your previous post.

Was catching up earlier on any latest but nothing for a few days. So maybe that A14 roadside search was fruitless then... Or then again maybe not but nothing being disclosed as yet.

Certainly is a bizarre one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:26 pm

bluebell wrote:Regarding  that person in a hoodie on the CCTV, is it really likely that they could have been involved in Corrie's disappearance within those 4 minutes?    Corrie never reappeared?
I think I read that was a CCTV that didn't provide constant film so is it possible a vehicle passed that wasn't recorded - or even another person ?

Actually Bluebell, having got a few more details about this CCTV, I think it probably isn't relevant. Basically a couple of weeks after Corrie went missing a police hub was setup in the town centre where locals could view the CCTV of all footage of outstanding people and vehicles in the time frame. The person that watched this footage just said this hooded man came out the same area Corrie went just minutes later.

Having given it some thought I now personally believe the footage was just a compilation of clips edited together of all subjects that hadn't been traced/come forward at that time. So this man could have been in the area hours earlier or later (and going for a pee). Probably been eliminated by now but if not they aren't going to say.

As for the CCTV coverage in the area then a lot on mixed messages have come from the family (barely a peep from police). Corrie's uncle Tony is ex-Army Intelligence and Royal Signals and he says it would be impossible for Corrie to leave the area on foot (tests have been done with the CCTV) unless he pulled off a Kennedy 'magic bullet' stunt. He says there over a dozen cameras in the area surrounding the last area he was seen. As far as I can tell the only camera to look directly on the area is the last footage seen camera and apparently that is set on a auto sweep so could have turned away for a period of time.

Another problem is he talks in riddles and words things very carefully. Things keep changing or details get added so it is difficult to know what is important or not. My guess is the family are on one hand trying to protect Corrie's image whilst at the same time trying to find him with help from the public.

Andrew wrote:That's interesting, TTWO, from your previous post.

Was catching up earlier on any latest but nothing for a few days. So maybe that A14 roadside search was fruitless then... Or then again maybe not but nothing being disclosed as yet.

Certainly is a bizarre one.

I think your last sentence sums it up succinctly right now...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:41 pm

I just did a google search to see if any 'latest' and saw this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307450186284715/

The bloke called Tony, who says will give an update within the next 24 hrs... Is he the Uncle then?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:51 pm

Yes. And Corrie's mother (Nicola) is a police officer in Scotland. That group is where all the information has been coming from and now has over 60,000 members.

If you scroll down the replies to the first post by Amie Puddy and expand the replies, Nicola has been answering questions and giving a lot of detail about the movement and signals of Corrie's phone.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:58 pm

This is from a q/a on the Find Corrie website.  

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/category/frequenlty-asked-questions/page/2/

Has Corrie’s phone been checked?
FAQs
Yes his phone records have been checked. Phone Triangulation, traced his phone travelling from Bury St Edmunds to the Barton Mills area, at a speed that could only be achieved by a vehicle. It last pinged the mast about 5am when it was either turned off/ran out of battery/damaged.

Last edited by bluebell on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:I just did a google search to see if any 'latest' and saw this facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307450186284715/

The bloke called Tony, who says will give an update within the next 24 hrs... Is he the Uncle then?

Yes. And Corrie's mother (Nicola) is a police officer in Scotland. That group is where all the information has been coming from and now has over 60,000 members.

If you scroll down the replies to the first post by Amie Puddy and expand the replies, Nicola has been answering questions and giving a lot of detail about the movement and signals of Corrie's phone.

Cheers.

I was going to have a look at the comments after the football had finished. But just had a look now and scrolling down it says 'An admin has turned off commentating for this post' On pretty much all of them.

I could of sworn that wasn't there about half an hour ago when I posted up the link scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:12 pm

@Andrew

They decided to turn off comments on all but the latest post at the top to make viewing (and for the family to review/read) easier.

Just expand the comments on Tony's latest post from 17 hours ago. That is where Nicola has answered a number of questions this morning.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:30 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:@Andrew

They decided to turn off comments on all but the latest post at the top to make viewing (and for the family to review/read) easier.

Just expand the comments on Tony's latest post from 17 hours ago. That is where Nicola has answered a number of questions this morning.

I must be having a thick day as just expanded those comments as you suggested and had a scroll down but couldn't see anything of note from Nicola scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:39 pm

@Andrew

After expanding replies (it should say 52 of 151)
Scroll down to the reply by 'Amie Puddy'
click on 'more replies' under her post

Then just scroll through the 50+ replies
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 3:42 pm

Thanks, TTWO.

Will have another look in a bit.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 6:23 pm

Just been having a look at all that. Also viewed the CCTV footage of him which I've not actually seen before. He certainly looked a bit worse for wear and disorientated on the last one. To fall asleep in an alleyway for the best part of 2 hours, then he must've been in a right state.

So they're saying the last phone ping was in the Barton Wells area? With the timeframes suggested then it would be impossible to walk there from Bury St Edmonds. He last used his Phone to send a 'picture message' to a friend at 03:08. I wonder what that picture was about? The Barton Wells area is in a completely different direction to the RAF base where he was living. Not sure but I'm inclined to think that he probably dropped his phone in the town ctr somewhere and someone picked it up. And probably through fear would be unwilling to admit that and hand it in.

Also the A14 where the Police were searching is in a completely different direction to where he's staying. So I wonder what intelligence they have to search there?

My gut feeling on it is that he's attempted to walk back to the base which is very countrified. Tried a short cut, got lost and collapsed in a ditch somewhere en-route. Tragically died and sadly remaining undiscovered at this moment in time.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 19 Nov 2016, 7:05 pm

Still no update as yet from the Uncle on FB. Intrigued to know what he'll say scratch

TTWO, or anyone else, can you post it up when it comes through as about to pop out shortly for a bite to eat.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 19 Nov 2016, 7:10 pm

Andrew wrote:Still no update as yet from the Uncle on FB. Intrigued to know what he'll say scratch

TTWO, or anyone else, can you post it up when it comes through as about to pop out shortly for a bite to eat.

Cheers.

Sure will, Andrew. Got to say I don't like how these updates are announced in advanced (reminds me of something..!?) as there could be a break at any time.

I might post a couple of theories of mine as well.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next