The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Sorry, not in the Mirror article this ITV News article: http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017-01-22/ive-got-to-try-and-find-him-corries-mum-cant-give-up-search/

Previous pages here.

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1611-the-mystery-of-corrie-mckeague?highlight=the+mystery+of+corrie
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:07 pm

That's a misprint surely... 100's of square miles?? I very much doubt it....
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Benevolent wrote:Somethings going on with the other Corrie FB page as I'm suddenly no longer a member and each time I refresh the page the member numbers go down. Yikes 3 members now  confused
I think it's gone completely now. A new one started today after PG got folk banned.Pam stopped being admin yesterday then today she was back. Group name changed. Status went to secret.Joliffe got herself all tangled up with which of her profiles was meant to be posting. She was made a member of the other group but denied it, then said she had been cloned. Someone pointed out her 2 profiles on admin so she said she'd been added on new group against her knowledge. Then she left.
Now they have spontaneously combusted. But, fear not, there is yet another group. Off to check it out. Will keep you posted.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Andrew wrote:That's a misprint surely... 100's of square miles?? I very much doubt it....

I guess it would make more sense that the total area the searches took place is a couple of hundred square miles but I also read that the total number of searches conducted is over 90 but now can't remember where that was said. My point is that Nicola keeps saying the Police have done too little/lack of resources and it just isn't true. I think anything the Police aren't doing is only because they know a lot more than they are saying.
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:48 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:That's a misprint surely... 100's of square miles?? I very much doubt it....

I guess it would make more sense that the total area the searches took place is a couple of hundred square miles but I also read that the total number of searches conducted is over 90 but now can't remember where that was said. My point is that Nicola keeps saying the Police have done too little/lack of resources and it just isn't true. I think anything the Police aren't doing is only because they know a lot more than they are saying.

1 square mile is 640 acres....

So to meticulously search just that would take some serious time... scratch
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:16 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Benevolent wrote:Somethings going on with the other Corrie FB page as I'm suddenly no longer a member and each time I refresh the page the member numbers go down. Yikes 3 members now  confused
 I think it's gone completely now. A new one started today after PG got folk banned.Pam stopped being admin yesterday then today she was back. Group name changed. Status went to secret.Joliffe got herself all tangled up with which of her profiles was meant to be posting. She was made a member of the other group but denied it, then said she had been cloned. Someone pointed out her 2 profiles on admin so she said she'd been added on new group against her knowledge. Then she left.
Now they have spontaneously combusted. But, fear not, there is yet another group. Off to check it out. Will keep you posted.

Bloody hell I thought something odd was going on. I saw up to the pointed when someone questioned her two profiles, then the next thing I was suddenly not a member and the woosh it was gone. Let us know what you find chirpy Very Happy
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 116
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:That's a misprint surely... 100's of square miles?? I very much doubt it....

I guess it would make more sense that the total area the searches took place is a couple of hundred square miles but I also read that the total number of searches conducted is over 90 but now can't remember where that was said. My point is that Nicola keeps saying the Police have done too little/lack of resources and it just isn't true. I think anything the Police aren't doing is only because they know a lot more than they are saying.

1 square mile is 640 acres....

So to meticulously search just that would take some serious time...  scratch

I'm basically agreeing with you, Andrew.

What I'm now saying is the total area say between BSE/Barton Mills/Honington/Thetford would be around 200 square miles and within that area the Police/SULSAR have conducted over 90 searches totaling 6,000 hours.

Make more sense?
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Suffolk Police Website 11 Nov 2016 Update re search areas

In the early stages roadsides between Bury St Edmunds and Honington were searched with this being expanded from the roads to surrounding farmland and woodland and to the Barton Mills area. To date searches have been carried out along possible routes between Bury and the base, on a route parallel to the A134 between Honington and Fornham St Martin, on the A1101 between the Fiveways roundabout at Barton Mills and Icklingham, around the Great Livermere area, between the A134 and A143 and in waterways. SULSAR and the RAF have assisted with water searches in the River Lark and in bodies of water and ditches between the town and the base.

British Transport Police assisted with searches along the railway line from Bury St Edmunds, while the National Police Air Service helicopter has been carrying out searches throughout the investigation.

Specialist RAF search teams have joined Suffolk police officers and Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue volunteers to carry out line searching of wooded areas too. New searches are being considered as the enquiry continues.
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 116
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes, thanks TTWO. Makes more sense now. And cheers Ben as it's good to have a refresher on what the police have done. (I forgot about all that).

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Chirpy, have you found the name of the new Facebook group yet?

I would like to see if I last more than the five minutes that I did with the old one.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13361
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Freedom wrote:Chirpy, have you found the name of the new Facebook group yet?

I would like to see if I last more than the five minutes that I did with the old one.


Will pm you.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:51 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2680595/beyonce-drag-act-speaks-of-fears-for-best-pal-corrie-mckeague-who-has-been-missing-for-months/
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:54 am

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2017-01-23/corries-mum-says-claims-over-airmans-private-life-could-damage-investigation/
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:56 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4147230/Beyonce-drag-act-s-fears-friend-Corrie-McKeague.html
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 am

Here's the video upload of the 2 brothers doing the Q&A. I'll watch it later on.

https://www.facebook.com/nicola.urquhart1/videos/1331445023543188/
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 am

I've read alot about Uncle Tony being quite vocal, he's also posted on the FB page and Reddit, but not seen anything from him for a while, any reason he's gone quiet ?

Also I noticed on the photos' of the search yesterday Nicola has her arm in plaster, wonder when that happened ?
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 116
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:35 am

Benevolent wrote:I've read alot about Uncle Tony being quite vocal, he's also posted on the FB page and Reddit, but not seen anything from him for a while, any reason he's gone quiet ?

Also I noticed on the photos' of the search yesterday Nicola has her arm in plaster, wonder when that happened ?

Yeah he's been very quiet of late. Not involved in the big search yesterday either AFAIK. Maybe someone's had a quiet word to tell him to back off or something. A conflict of interest with his current job (whatever that exactly is?)

Can't recall seeing Nicola having her arm in plaster... scratch

I read somewhere that she's due to start back at work again either this week or next as a FLO...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 am

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/ad_232392148.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024&strip=all
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 116
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Benevolent wrote:https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/ad_232392148.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024&strip=all

I see, thanks. Assumed it was one of those fingerless glove type of things but see what you mean now.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Another Mirror article that's just come out:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeague-what-know-mysterious-9676667
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:36 pm

I've read this before from the original poster on Facebook.Does anyone know anymore about this:
puggyfacenoodle 7 points 2 days ago
I noticed on the Live Feed on FC FB page last night, someone kept repeatedly asking Darroch if it was true that he had driven from where he lives to Bury the day Corrie went missing, and could he prove his own whereabouts that day.
permalinkembed
avatar
costello

Posts : 2382
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 pm

I remember reading something similar ages ago.

Did he ever answer it?

Should be easy enough to prove/disprove... For the police anyway.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Andrew wrote:I remember reading something similar ages ago.

Did he ever answer it?

Should be easy enough to prove/disprove... For the police anyway.


No I don't think he answered it Andrew.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2382
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Châtelaine on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Does anyone know, if his scent [worn shoes best] to tracker dogs from the place where he was last seen on CCTV?
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2323
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:25 pm

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:I remember reading something similar ages ago.

Did he ever answer it?

Should be easy enough to prove/disprove... For the police anyway.


No I don't think he answered it Andrew.

Was it on the Q&A video I posted this morn? Still not watched it as yet. Will do this eve.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum