MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 20 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:15 pm

Find Corrie website:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/when-and-where-was-corrie-last-seen/

Answer = 03:25

Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2605712/corrie-mckeague-missing-raf-gunner-tracked-private-investigators/

McKeague, originally from Dunfermline in Fife, Scotland, was last seen on CCTV at 3.20am entering a cul-de-sac loading bay area known as the “Horseshoe” in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

I know it's the Sun and only 5 mins out but again which is it.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 20 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:17 pm

Funny you mention this...I just made the same point over at Websleuths re: the Sky News article. They also say 03:20. I think almost every event point has three different times....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm

Great minds and all that, TTWO Very Happy

Another contradiction to throw into the mix. Again.

Any thoughts on this mental health/substance abuse mentioned on Redditt and also these deleted pics from this Instagram thingy...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:28 pm

It really does annoy. It is one and the same camera (the Greenwoods camera) and there can only be one time. Is it deliberate!? scratch

No idea if he was in treatment/therapy but I think it has been said by family he visited Marham every couple of weeks? Makes me think some left field things....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:37 pm

Deliberate, shoddy.. A bit of both...

Care to elaborate on these left field thoughts....

I think there must be some truth in it as if there wasn't then Uncle T would of rebuffed it in an instant. Instead he carefully skirts round it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:43 pm

Well....Could there be a direct link between the Marham 'incident' and Corrie going missing but without any third-party involvement?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:43 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm

I've not really looked into the 'Marham incident' myself so unsure about that. I did sort of discount a link in the early stages as I was dead set on a fatal accident scenario on the way home.

The recent revelations add a different slant to it for me (if true that is) and that AWOL is a possibility. A sort of messed up kid who's living a double life and wants out sort of scenario.

I read a comment somewhere (think it was Reddit) about some rich sugar daddy he was in contact with on a dating site. I know it's just speculation but I often think there are 'nuggets' of truth in some of these comments... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 4:25 pm

Can anyone have a look on the Corrie Facebook malarkey and see what's going on....

Apparently his Mother mentioned something about Corrie's 'last wishes'.

What's all that about.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 4:31 pm

Ignore that. The person off Reddit took it out of context or something.

Think I'll stop looking in over there for a bit now.

Chinese whispers rubbish.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 20 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Fri 13 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

Andrew wrote:Can anyone have a look on the Corrie Facebook malarkey and see what's going on....

I've been on there a couple of hours ago, but couldn't see anything Andrew, will have another look. I do think this facebook page might just have opened up 'a Pandora's box' a few more people are claiming to know Corrie and his family but are allegedly being blocked.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm

See previous post, Costello. Apologies.

Yes, I've also heard that they are blocking friends of Corrie's. Or people that possibly know a bit more about him than the 'Corrie narrative' that we've been fed.

You get kicked off there for mentioning the GAY word as well, I've also read.

It could possibly be the complete downfall of it all, this FB stuff.

Got Sky News on in the background, cranked the volume up and Uncle T just said that it's possible Corrie left on another bin van @ 04:20...

Showing pics of the damaged mobile phone as well - Police ruled it out as Corrie's.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 5:03 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 20 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Fri 13 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm

No need for an apology Andrew. Uncle Tony is definitely a mystery here. He seems to be answering 'selective' questions when asked.There is a lot to be said for social media, as no doubt the McKeague (and McCann) families have now learnt (or learning) to their cost.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 13 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

Andrew wrote:Can anyone have a look on the Corrie Facebook malarkey and see what's going on....

I read that earlier but can't see it now. Can't remember context.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 13 Jan 2017, 5:57 pm

It was wrong apparently, according to some poster on Redditt. God knows to be fair.

Stick any updates from FB on here if you see fit.

Off for a swift half now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:28 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:42 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm

From above Sun article:

But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie’s fate — and whether a crime could have been involved.

I wonder what that's all about then.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 14 Jan 2017, 2:08 pm

Interesting article but then it is the Sun....Stand out parts for me:

But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie’s fate — and whether a crime could have been involved.

More to come? Or is it info in the below 7 points? I don't see much new

She thinks Corrie came to harm while in the bin area, was hidden and later moved before the search began.

I have put forward a theory like this. Killed/knocked unconscious and placed in a general waste bin and either the perp came back within a hour or two and moved him or came back a day or two later and still before he was missed. The only problem here is cadaver dogs would indicate? Unless the dogs didn't check inside the bins.....

The party-loving Scot, described by mum Nicola as “not so much a social butterfly but a social hand grenade”, spent the early part of the evening of Friday, September 23 at his RAF Honington base drinking in a colleague’s room with seven others. At 9pm the group decided to head into Bury St Edmunds, nine miles away, but accidentally left Corrie behind when he went to feed his seven-month-old French bulldog puppy, Louelle, in his room. Corrie drove his prized BMW Z4 sports car into town, arriving at 10pm and parking in a disabled bay opposite a Waitrose store.

So drink driving? That is a big accusation from the Sun there. I have thought this as quite likely myself but never said so...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Jan 2017, 3:04 pm

Did they definitely bring in cadaver dogs though? I remember reading sniffer dogs but can't recall specifically cadaver dogs.

Yeah, noticed that about the drink-driving. But I don't believe in the 'accidentally left him behind' bit.

I think there's more to come, TTWO....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 14 Jan 2017, 3:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Did they definitely bring in cadaver dogs though? I remember reading sniffer dogs but can't recall specifically cadaver dogs.

Yeah, noticed that about the drink-driving. But I don't believe in the 'accidentally left him behind' bit.

Don't know for sure but it has been said the Horseshoe area buildings have been "forensically searched" in/out roofs and drains etc so assume that included cadaver dogs. I know Uncle Tony has said the other bins in the horseshoe besides the recycling bin the bin lorry picked up weren't taken for testing until 10 weeks later so doesn't inspire confidence the bins were gone over by cadaver dogs....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 14 Jan 2017, 3:25 pm

Andrew wrote:Did they definitely bring in cadaver dogs though? I remember reading sniffer dogs but can't recall specifically cadaver dogs.

Hope it is OK for me to quote you Andrew, you did ask TTWO but I'd like to put mo here..

His mother took her time to make public he had been drinking in his car - because it is against the law - so I'm inclined to think the MSM report may be true confused

Re- the dogs. It was reported/posted somewhere that N said the dogs had been taken to the wrong car(?) in the wrong bay, and I believe they were sniffer dogs not cadaver dogs and nothing was found.

Now it has finally reached national media I just hope that acquaintances, friends, other people out that night etc may be sourced and asked questions to put the record straight.
It's about time some straightforward questions and answers were given imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 14 Jan 2017, 4:11 pm

Of course I don't mind at all, bluebell.

The only ref I could find about cadaver dogs (albeit a very quick search) was this article:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/we_will_keep_searching_until_we_find_my_son_says_corrie_mckeague_s_mother_after_first_public_search_scours_five_square_miles_of_rural_suffolk_1_4820941

Yes absolutely, some straightforward questions and answers are very much needed.

I often sometimes find myself thinking that the family (mothers side) seem more concerned about the truth emerging about Corrie as a person than they are about actually finding him scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 14 Jan 2017, 4:37 pm

I don't think I knew that Corrie had driven into town so, if that is true, why the story that he set out to walk all the way back? Yes, I'm sure that he wasn't fit to drive but that didn't stop him on the outward journey and parking in a disabled bay too!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next