MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 39 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:08 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Just to add another strand to that Bluebell...Corrie's personal FB page has been deleted too. Some are suggesting that something like an arrest/body find/more revelations in the Sunday papers is about to happen.
That was my thoughts too. And Nicola announcing on the FC page that from now on they would just be awaiting the police or somesuch.
I'm gonna stick my neck out for someone in the family being in trouble.

Back to top Go down

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 39 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:10 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm

There are a number of things wrong here. Firstly specifically stating no Suffolk Police involvement (big red flag) secondly it is being payed for by the public Just Giving money.. They are volunteers!?

When as a family of a missing person ever been able to privately secure the services of a volunteer professional search group without Police involvement/arrangement? And in this case four counties search groups!

Nothing Makes sense.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm

For some reason this Express article has been pulled:

Missing RAF Airman's mother explains why she revealed sordid swinging secret
Express.co.uk - ‎5 hours ago‎
Missing RAF Airman's mother explains why she revealed sordid swinging secret. THE MOTHER of missing airman Corrie McKeague made public his secret sex life last week because she said finding him was more important than sparing his blushes.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/757173/Corrie-McKeague-RAF-Airman-mother-swinging-secret
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:29 pm

Yeah strange, TTWO.

I don't get it either.

Who provides the times 5 cadaver dogs... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:25 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:31 pm

Even more damning. What is really going on here?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:41 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

From the article

"Fab Swingers told the Sunday Mirror they had been co-operating with police and passed them information about Corrie.

A spokesman said: “The police got in touch with our legal department regarding this case shortly after he went missing."

So the Fab Swingers thing was known about from the beginning confused
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:58 pm

Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 22 Jan 2017, 12:08 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I notice she has her two other sons and husband on this search, about time.

Corrie's grandmother says "“I don’t know anything about it. The police are doing the best they can. She [Nicola] is nothing to do with me. She’s my ex-daughter-in-law. She is not a McKeague.” ouch

Not surprised the police were investigating all his social media from the beginning, and I think this may be what caused the rift between police and Nicola.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 9:11 am

A couple more articles released in the early hours... The Express article which was originally took down (not sure if the same or different) and the Sun:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/757173/Corrie-McKeague-RAF-Airman-missing-mother-swinging-secret

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2674862/mum-of-missing-airman-corrie-mckeague-launches-huge-new-search-four-months-after-he-vanished/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 9:37 am

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2017-01-22/cadavar-dogs-and-drone-team-join-latest-search-for-airman-corrie-mckeague/

Search teams, cadaver dogs and a drone team are out in Suffolk again today as the search for missing airman Corrie McKeague continues.

The 23-year-old, who is based at RAF Honington in Suffolk, disappeared after a night out in Bury St Edmunds in September 2016.

It is thought he may have attempted to walk back to his barracks 10 miles away and extensive searches have been carried out along the route.

Today's search will focus on an area close to the Fiveways junction of the A11 near Mildenhall.

Forty members of the public will join the 60-strong search team from Suffolk Lowland Rescue Service as well as four search dogs trained to seek out human remains.

I've added a map of this fiveways place for those who are not sure where that is. Obviously right next to Thetford forest.

the mystery of corrie - The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 39 Datarf10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:00 am

That's a dogging spot I think, I have a 'doggers guide to Suffolk' somewhere....

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:12 am

eeejay268 wrote:That's a dogging spot I think, I have a 'doggers guide to Suffolk' somewhere....
Haha. Did you see the list of sites on Reddit for this? I certainly had my eyes opened to what those 'fair maids' and 'silly Suffolk' get up to of an evening. Is it a bad area for tv reception or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:34 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Is it a bad area for tv reception or something?

Quite the opposite, TV's are most welcome.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Sun 22 Jan 2017, 11:16 am

What is happening on the reddit threads? They are hard enough to follow as it is and now there is this complete sideshow going on too! Plus I notice the facebook Find Corrie page appears to be a free for all again, Lots of new posts all with comments enabled! I thought they had turned off all posts and were only allowing comments on one main family post.
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 22 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

unreorganised wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Is it a bad area for tv reception or something?

Quite the opposite, TV's are most welcome.

Good one! You are quick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Sun 22 Jan 2017, 1:52 pm

Any news yet ?
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:31 pm

Well having read her statement on the FC page at the time this made MSM, it didn't sound like she revealed it  (this was the statement where she referred to "haters")
Back pedalling a bit now, some p.r. needed?    

Nevertheless, I hope something comes of today's searches.

Earlier this week, Mrs Urquhart revealed that Corrie, who was stationed at RAF Honington in Suffolk, and his pregnant partner, April Oliver, 21, were both members of a swingers website.

She has said she chose to reveal this information because it might aid the search for her son.

She told the Sunday Express: 'What if these sites had something to do with what happened to Corrie? This shouldn't be about trying to find salacious gossip on Corrie or April. We've not painted him as an angel. We've tried to be honest about everything we know.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144748/I-m-just-dad-s-trying-son-back.html#ixzz4WVHCBYul
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:54 pm

So anything being said on the FB page... Any developments or news?

A couple more articles have come out in the last few hours:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2676658/corrie-mckeague-missing-search/

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/corrie-search-teams-will-leave-no-stone-unturned-1-7785174

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:58 pm

No info yet but ITV News Anglia are doing a report at 17:05.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:05 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017-01-22/ive-got-to-try-and-find-him-corries-mum-cant-give-up-search/

Latest, seems nothing found. Sure to be a more in depth report later as TTWO states.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:No info yet but ITV News Anglia are doing a report at 17:05.

Ok, cheers.

I should imagine they are about done for today now. That Thetford forest place is enormous. (47,000 acres). Another theory I have is that he went there on some 'hook up' and rather than him getting murdered or whatever. He was actually just left there. Got himself totally disorientated and lost and sadly succumbed to the forest itself when trying to find his way out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:No info yet but ITV News Anglia are doing a report at 17:05.

Ok, cheers.

I should imagine they are about done for today now. That Thetford forest place is enormous. (47,000 acres). Another theory I have is that he went there on some 'hook up' and rather than him getting murdered or whatever. He was actually just left there. Got himself totally disorientated and lost and sadly succumbed to the forest itself when trying to find his way out.

Yes I am still thinking 'misadventure' over murdered. Such vast amounts of countryside in that area and forests are a b**ger to search.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

Yep I reckon so as well, bluebell.

He has a proven track record of 'wandering off'. And by all accounts a record of 'being left behind' as well.

Add the 2 together combined with drink/drugs and Thetford forest then I think you'll find the answer.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next