MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

+28
AndyB
Mo
poster
chilli
coppernob
Mimi
wjk
Antonia
Châtelaine
dannii
Helenmeg
bluebell
Bampots
chrissie
Birdy
chirpyinsect
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
froggy
unreorganised
Heisenburg
Dee Coy
niklasericson
Poe
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
32 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 7 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  mumof6 Fri 28 Apr 2017, 10:33 pm

What a talented gentleman he is, he is able to tell us what is behind a door that he has never seen opened.

X-ray vision, maybe? Or just not that worried whether what he is saying is true, so does not feel the need to qualify what he has been told?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 7 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Andrew Fri 28 Apr 2017, 11:24 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3441890/mccann-pr-believed-maddie-was-found-twice-10-years/

'I HOPE IT'S RESOLVED' McCann PR reveals he believed Maddie was found twice in 10 years since vanishing as he loses MP challenge
Former BBC reporter Clarence Mitchell started working for Kate and Gerry McCann when their daughter vanished in Portugal in 2007
EXCLUSIVE
By Tracey Kandohla and Holly Christodoulou
28th April 2017, 11:07 pm Updated: 28th April 2017, 11:09 pm
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 29 Apr 2017, 12:28 am

I feel relieved he lost nomination as i feared if he got it it pointed in only one direction!! Earlier on Sky News Brunt had a trailer for his 2nd May programme and spoke of the "failed investigation...that did concern me as he appears...appears to be chosen as first churnalist!! Scruffy little nyaff!!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sat 29 Apr 2017, 7:48 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3442695/top-cop-says-lessons-have-still-not-been-learned-after-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-ten-years-ago/

Is the Sun reporting on anything else this week, there seem to be multiple articles every few hours?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 29 Apr 2017, 7:58 am

Only very very few make the actual news paper...they are aimed at us! Imo....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:08 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:12 am

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/798094/Madeleine-McCann-10-years-missing-Kate-Gerry-family-search

The McCann's decade of heartache and hope: 10 years since Madeleine disappeared
ON Wednesday it will be 10 years since Madeleine disappeared and in that time her family have had to do the unthinkable and adapt to a life without her
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:28 am

Today's Mail is reporting Clarrie as saying that at one point the parents were so convinced a sighting was M,that a plane was put on standby with its engine running ready to collect her.

Drama!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:32 am

Luna wrote:Today's Mail is reporting Clarrie as saying that at one point the parents were so convinced a sighting was M,that a plane was put on standby with its engine running ready to collect her.  

Drama!

I was just reading that myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457378/The-night-McCanns-convinced-d-Maddie.html

The night the McCanns were convinced they'd found Maddie: Family spokesman reveals how plane was put on standby with engine running ready to pick up girl they thought was missing tot
A blonde, English-speaking girl in Morocco convinced authorities it was her
It is one of two heartbreaking near misses revealed by Clarence Mitchell
The other involved a repeated, early-morning tip-off about her being on a farm
Next week marks the ten-year anniversary of the child's disappearance

.... I can't remember anything ever said before about this plane nonsense. Or about the farm either.

The Sun article from last night mentioned 'divorcee' Mitchell. Yet again another marriage down the toilet due to the McFarce.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:34 am

Luna wrote:Today's Mail is reporting Clarrie as saying that at one point the parents were so convinced a sighting was M,that a plane was put on standby with its engine running ready to collect her.  

Drama!

It sounds unlikely to me, why would the engine be kept running?

As you say, dramatic story telling.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 29 Apr 2017, 8:35 am

mumof6 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3442695/top-cop-says-lessons-have-still-not-been-learned-after-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-ten-years-ago/

Is the Sun reporting on anything else this week, there seem to be multiple articles every few hours?

Maybe the McCann's are being paid a pound for every article the Sun especially churns out. So by the May the 3rd they'll be millionaires again.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 29 Apr 2017, 9:14 am

Andrew wrote:

Drama!

I was just reading that myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457378/The-night-McCanns-convinced-d-Maddie.html

The night the McCanns were convinced they'd found Maddie: Family spokesman reveals how plane was put on standby with engine running ready to pick up girl they thought was missing tot
A blonde, English-speaking girl in Morocco convinced authorities it was her
It is one of two heartbreaking near misses revealed by Clarence Mitchell
The other involved a repeated, early-morning tip-off about her being on a farm
Next week marks the ten-year anniversary of the child's disappearance

.... I can't remember anything ever said before about this plane nonsense. Or about the farm either.

The Sun article from last night mentioned 'divorcee' Mitchell. Yet again another marriage down the toilet due to the McFarce.

Oh those sightings, remind me again ...

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 29 Apr 2017, 9:23 am

There was what was believed to be a very reliable sighting - in the Netherlands I think? - but the McCanns hotfooted it to Spain instead.

A plane ready and waiting - very unlikely!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 29 Apr 2017, 9:43 am

I always thought the Moroccan sighting looked like it had been photoshopped. Sorry to digress a bit there.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sat 29 Apr 2017, 9:55 am

What's_up_doc? wrote:I always thought the Moroccan sighting looked like it had been photoshopped. Sorry to digress a bit there.

I agree. One of the small photos did look like her, but in close up, the girl was nothing like.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

froggy wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:I always thought the Moroccan sighting looked like it had been photoshopped. Sorry to digress a bit there.

I agree. One of the small photos did look like her, but in close up, the girl was nothing like.
I hope when SY reviewed the files of the private investigation, they took a long hard look at the provenance of some of these sightings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:27 am

This one is particularly bad because it's in a respected broadsheet with a writer who is normally very sensible.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/it-s-likely-to-be-painful-madeleine-mccann-s-10th-anniversary-1.3064959
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:30 am

mumof6 wrote:

Drama!

It sounds unlikely to me, why would the engine be kept running?

As you say, dramatic story telling.
Money to burn - quite literally!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:33 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:42 am

A teeny- weeny bit mean yourself there Lorraine, criticising the PJ. It's OK, I won't call you a hater though...

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:56 am

Cristobell Author‏ @RosalindaHu · 5m5 minutes ago

A DECADE ON - THEY STILL THINK WE ARE STUPID
CRISTOBELL UNBOUND http://cristobell.blogspot.com

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 29 Apr 2017, 11:59 am

Not helpful this at all .....

The 48 questions Kate McCann didn’t answer after Maddie’s disappearance – and the one she did

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/29/the-48-questions-kate-mccann-didnt-answer-after-maddies-disappearance-and-the-one-she-did-6605049

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 7 C-kuRuFW0AI1v9m

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next