MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

+7
unreorganised
TheTruthWillOut
Heisenburg
Bampots
Freedom
AndyB
candyfloss
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Empty **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  candyfloss Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:23 pm

What is all this about???

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 45m45 minutes ago

@fiorifan #McCann

Mari Welzel‏ @umweltbuerger · 36m36 minutes ago  

Mari Welzel Retweeted Sonia Poulton

Thank you for everything you do @SoniaPoulton

T&J4M  
#McCann

Seeking justice‏ @justice4maddie · 2m2 minutes ago  

Replying to @SoniaPoulton @fiorifan

I cannot wait for this @SoniaPoulton @Florifan #TruthAndJusiceForMaddie #mccann

Question

VIDEO NOW HERE AND INCLUDED ON THIS FIRST POST FOR EASE OF REFERENCE

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Finally here!

Last edited by candyfloss on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Empty Re: **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  candyfloss Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:25 pm

Andy Fish‏ @AndyFish19 · 2m2 minutes ago

Replying to @justice4maddie @SoniaPoulton and 2 others

Hiya. What's this then that's happening tomorrow? #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Empty Re: **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  candyfloss Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:48 pm

According to Sonia Poulton ........it is a short film doc - all will be revealed tomorrow.

Andy Fish‏ @AndyFish19 · 13m13 minutes ago

Replying to @SoniaPoulton @justice4maddie and 2 others

Thanks, Sonia. Sounds intriguing! Looking forward to seeing what it's all about then. Great stuff. #McCann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:49 pm

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Captur10
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:51 pm

This all sounds very interesting indeed. cheers

Thanks Andy for screenshot.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 25 Apr 2018, 4:41 pm

Per Sonia on Facebook, the film is about the McCanns' relationship with police from the beginning.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 25 Apr 2018, 6:59 pm

ann-kristine‏ @fiorifan · 5m5 minutes ago

Replying to @zodiaczephyr @SoniaPoulton @SkyNews

I don't know how much of what I said will be in the doc but believe me I let every single mainstream journo at that inquest know how despicable their 'reportage' is and was. I asked ALL of them if THEY had read the PJ files. Not one had. Yet they called her a 'troll'. #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:04 pm

More from Facebook.

Ben Thompson‎
Justice For Madeleine

As some of you may know, Sonia Poulton is going to release a film tomorrow, with the title, "The McCanns and The Police - Part 1"

Whilst this film isn't the documentary that Sonia has made for mainstream television, it will be very well presented (as you'd expect), will be around 45 minutes long. and will tackle some of the facts that MSM simply refuse to acknowledge or print.

During the film, Sonia discusses the involvement of Scotland Yard and Leicestershire Police, the political pressure that took place, and present information from people in and around the case.

I don't want to spoil the film by giving too much away - and I'd get my knuckles rapped if I did, but ask that as many of us as possible share it when it's released tomorrow.

The film will be available on several platforms, but we'll be getting the link to view it directly, and posting it in Contro and Justice before anywhere else.

We've been crying out for an honest journalist to do something that will reach a wider audience and tomorrow will see the start of that, so let's get behind it as much as we can.

Thanks,

Ben.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Empty "The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  Bampots Wed 25 Apr 2018, 10:43 pm

Look forward to some honest journalism then! Wonder if she has enrolled Ros again to air her views as she did in the Sun article?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Apr 2018, 8:15 am

I've given this its own topic pending the downloading of the documentary to YouTube.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157328892723976&set=p.10157328892723976&type=3&theater

I hope that non Facebook members can see this.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 27 Apr 2018, 9:28 am

I'm not on face thingy but the gist of what I can see it that its a large file and its taking a time to upload.is that correct?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Apr 2018, 9:35 am

That's the gist of it, yes.

I can copy this message from Sonia from two hours ago.

Sonia Poulton Thank you sweet people, so many lovely messages of support on here and Twitter, it's touching. It's been so frustrating at this point, though. If I had any idea I would've started uploading on Wednesday for Thursday. I wanted to leave it until Thursday morning so as to be as current in the story as I could be. Little did I know that the tech speed Gods had plans for me....will be back asap! x
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:46 am

Heisenburg wrote:I'm not on face thingy but the gist of what I can see it that its a large file and its taking a time to upload.is that correct?

Well I don't know the file size nor her upload speed but given she started the upload at ~18:00 yesterday (why start so late on the promised delivery day?) and the screenshot posted this morning indicates the file is at 70% uploaded then something is pretty wrong.

Either her internet upload speed is painfully slow or the doc was filmed in uncompressed 1080 10bit RAW and is in the hundreds of GB's to be taking 13+ hours. I think she, or colleagues she works with, are used to uploading videos so should know what the issue is.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:54 am

Normally I like to keep a local copy of anything contentious. Good luck to me, downloading this bad boy...... if it actually exists.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:00 am

Don't worry about that, we're talking about Sonia's upload to YouTube! Once it is uploaded we can just stream the video from their servers. In theory the footage should be in a modern codec like H264 or better yet H265 and no more than ~50 GB worse case scenario for 45 minutes.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:06 am

Well here is the link for when it finally appears.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:10 am

The blank screen is what SY have come up with after 7 yrs.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:18 am

Heisenburg wrote:The blank screen is what SY have come up with after 7 yrs.

Clearly everybody should come round my house; I've got cable internet!

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:44 am

unreorganised wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:The blank screen is what SY have come up with after 7 yrs.

Clearly everybody should come round my house; I've got cable internet!

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton Popcorn
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:49 am

I like how the URL for the video-to-be ends with the strangely legible "CullDrQ" . Who is the mysterious Dr Q, and should he be worried?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:27 pm

Sounds like someone from a James Bond film.

Oh dear, Sonia has made herself a sitting target for criticism again.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:43 pm

I see what you mean! Mr Bennett should remember though that he was at first taken in by Michael Shrimpton.

Re: Sonia Poulton: The McCanns and the Police
Post by Tony Bennett Today at 12:33

From memory, Richard D Hall first UPLOADED and then PUBLISHED his first Madeleine McCann documentary and ONLY THEN made an announcement about it.

That method saves an awful lot of unnecessary embarrassment.

I wished Sonia well, and publicly, when she first announced her documentary.

But since then, all her actions have been CONTRARY to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

To name but FOUR:

1 Giving Stephen D Birch a half-hour platform on TPV to spout his rubbish about what happened to Madeleine McCann

2 Giving barrister Michael Shrimpton a half-hour platform on TPV to spout his rubbish about what happened to Madeleine McCann

3 Deliberately arranging for Rosalinda Hutton to occupy most of a two-page spread in the Sun in 2014 in which she discredited the entire body of McCann-sceptics by boasting about being "an anti-McCann troll who gets a buzz out of squishing people on Facebook & Twitter", and, last but not least

4 Referring constantly to CMOMM and its body of researchers as a 'cesspit'.

She has a lot to answer for.

But if she produces even one, new, worthwhile contribution to this mystery when and if her documentary is published, I shall give her due credit for it.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:51 pm

Not the Cristobell Sun interview again! 

I'm reposting the comments I made in 2015 about how Cristobell's comments were misquoted and taken out of context as it will be seen elsewhere. Mind you, it was members only before but "they" still see everything!

I have now seen the original series of e-mails between Cristobell and Martin Daubney and this is my report on how they differ from the version in The Sun.

The heading "I can be quite a bitch...." is unfortunate. The obvious intention is to attract the reader's attention but it is out of context. Cristobell was referring to being goaded into responses by the foul-mouthed trolls who were harassing her. Most of us would find it difficult not to respond to such provocation. 

This original sentence "I was saying that I didn’t believe the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by these absolutely crazy people" turned into "I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by absolutely crazy people”. 

This sentence in the paper "In revenge, Hutton dished out some serious abuse" appears nowhere in the original version. How rude by the way to refer to her by her surname. Yes, she did respond in kind to the trolls previously mentioned but she wasn't abusive to the McCanns.

The intended humour of the remark "It was like kicking a dog, really" is lost on some people. Maybe it's not very funny but I certainly didn't take it seriously.

There were some sentences not included but I don't feel that they affected the general tone.

The article is really focusing on the dangers that there can be when conversing with people in chat rooms and on forums as, while you can meet some good friends there, others are extremely unsavoury and use the anonymity of the Internet to behave in a way that we can only hope they don't in the real world.

It is almost irrelevant that the subject was the McCanns; it could have just as well been religion (boy, does that stir people up) or something as innocuous as supporting a particular football team or liking a certain entertainer.

I hope that this will help to convey a more favourable impression of what was (intended to be) said.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:55 pm

Finally here!

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:17 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Finally here!

Great stuff, thanks again TTWO, I have posted it on the first post of this thread too.

Thanks Freedom for making it clear again and verifying what really happened with Cristobell and the Sun article.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next