MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

+17
wlbtsreborn
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Dee Coy
Guinea Pig
froggy
Bampots
patts
TheTruthWillOut
Tangled Web
espeland
Winslow Boy
poster
Heisenburg
candyfloss
unreorganised
Antonia
21 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Freedom Tue 26 Mar 2024, 2:55 pm

As this forum is nearly as dead as the dodo, I'll post a link to the one that is still breathing.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t17484-christian-brueckner-to-be-or-not-to-be

Last edited by Freedom on Tue 26 Mar 2024, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Counttoten Tue 26 Mar 2024, 3:25 pm

i think your remark it is all very strange says it all.

not only because there simply is still nothing to place a third party, cb, or who else on the scene.
it does not even ask a special talent to walk through a sliding door that was left unlocked, it is only by words that door was left open, but if it was, you don't need a mastermind burglar to get in.

and there is a sound reason why so many theories, how wild, or sophisticated they can be, the information to know is simply not there. and if we would be restricted to; 'without any reasonable doubt', we cannot even mark 5a as a crime scene. nothing takes this case beyond a most likely state. possible, many versions even probable and more or less likely, but not in a we know it for sure.

the role of cb, and this series of trials in one, can be hassled in a no madeleine approach, but even the witnesses can not leave her name out of court. and we would never had theses trials, if it was not about the case of madeleine.

and even from a more pure legal view, it all is still not a winning kur of legal ice skating on the thinnest layer of ice ever seen.

and there can be surly be many points to score from these trials, if there ever get a moment in time there is a trial in germany for the case of madeleine.
many of the witnesses can be used in such a possible trial in the madeleine case too.
if it really can be sen as the answers to solve the case of madeleine, i have much doubt about that.

and if there in germany even can be a trial in the case of madeleine, will maybe decided after the results in this series of trials. the prosecution want cb in for life, not in jail, there is simply no real possibility for life in jail, they need to talk these 5 cases together with his earlier conviction into a true bogey man that can not be risked to get walking free. so they are looking for secure holding, after doing as many years of jail time to get him there.

the big question will be if there is gusto left when they reach that, to spend their budget in a madeleine case trial. money wise it would only cost a lot, and there will be no higher or better price to pay for other crimes. so there is the realistic risk, we only end up with, of course he murdered madeleine, but we do not put the money and time in to prove that is true.

the outcome for cb i does not care much about, but i do care about solving the case of madeleine.
look into the long list of possibilities of operation grange, all are excluded by now, we now from more people who are looked into and did not do it. cb never was much promising, that needs a lot of magic to work him in as possible. and i do not like it when cases are just ending because someone sees a way to write someone in. i want simply to know the right culprits are feeling the sword of justice on what they have done. there is for me a big difference between a made culprit and a real one.

and i still not see how to make a murder case from what it known to be out there, i still have seen no theory that blows the preliminary results of the first portuguese investigation of the table. not because of not trying. it simply never fits enough to get it to the idea of justice done to what happened real time.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Tue 26 Mar 2024, 3:45 pm

i would call it more of a bit asleep, freedom

it is also the only english source of information about the running trials in the cb entry in the case of madeleine, that is to read without a login needed. and without restriction about views you can not express.

and going by the numbers on that forum, it is not so much about madeleine anymore, so active in that way it is no longer.

no direct news about the case of madeleine itself, that ended of course already after the pj files have been published. all after news was hardly beyond the spinn offs, or side show kind.

still the case is not solved, and still much to keep talking about. when we simply stop talking, reading, and in the end even thinking about the case of madeleine, the case will truly be shelved in history.

I have removed the second paragraph. Freedom.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:27 am

well today is episode 5, the braunschweiger zeitung has on that we can expect helge b. today.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 03 Apr 2024, 10:44 am

the first set before even helge b. could open his mouth, the defense asked to get rid of the head prosecution officer because she supposedly made facts from the trial documentation known to the media, it is again about dad buch/das buch eins material, the stories that broke a few weeks ago about a story of a abduction/kidnap of a mother and child, and another story.

the head prosecution officer is said to be the same for this trial at court, and is supposed to get that same role when ever a process in the madeleine case will take off.

must be quite a nice set of playing carts, the defence is already way beyond the usual four aces in a set.
as far is in the media we could expect a bonus today of two witnesses helge b. and michael t.
april will also bit busier because we get two episodes each week.

looks to be little interest for today in the media, hardly any who give updates, most are still lost in the white van stories.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 03 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm

helge b in his witness statement as citated in the braunschweiger zeitung today;

Together with Manfred S., he had stolen several hundred litres of diesel from the tanks of Christian B.'s finca when he and an accomplice were remanded in custody for diesel theft in April 2006. Helge B. also took his car parked in front of the house - from the house he stole two video cameras from a bedroom cupboard and a shoebox containing around 20 videos. He wanted to sell the cameras, the whereabouts of the videos are unknown to him.

At home in his residential park, he looked through the films, the first ones showed "party and tourist shit, of Spaniards, Portuguese, on the beach, on holiday, in bars", says Helge B., "and then there were other things on several films". Today Helge B. says: "The fact that I took these damn films with me still annoys me today. That was the biggest mistake of my life." In his opinion, two rapes were documented on the films. However, he does not claim to have seen sex in either video.

An older woman was seen in the first video. She was wearing a nightdress, which was pulled up. Her eyes are said to have been covered with diving goggles. A masked perpetrator abused her with a 40-centimetre-long whip. The perpetrator then pulled down his leggings and put on a condom, abused the old woman according to him, flushed the condom down the toilet and then sat down on the bed with the elderly woman ("She was 70 or 80 years old"). The woman insulted the perpetrator as a "fucking bastard" and "asshole". The video ended with the man pulling the balaclava off his head. "My first idea was that it was a sex video. Then I was quite surprised to see Christian. I realised that the woman had never done that voluntarily," said Helge B. Christian B. then allegedly pressed a pillow over the woman's face - and that was the end of the recording

Helge B. also reported that he had called his accomplice Manfred S., who also lived in the residential park, to him at the time. He had only seen a few minutes of the film with him, said he wanted nothing to do with it and left. Helge B. then continued to watch the video: In one, the offence at the expense of a presumably young German woman by Christian B. could be seen. "She was tied to a pole in a flat. She said: 'Ey Christian, do you know what this is, this is a deprivation of liberty, this is rape'. He laughed." Looking back, Helge B. said: "I couldn't believe it all." He called Manfred S. to him again, "I couldn't judge it on my own". Again, S. only watched the film briefly and said: "Leave me alone.

full article in german: https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/braunschweig/article242015304/Prozess-gegen-Christian-B-in-Braunschweig-Wichtiger-Zeuge-erwartet.html

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 03 Apr 2024, 5:40 pm

I still can't understand why or how a German law court is allowing a few ex-friends of CB to appear as witnesses, it doesn't make any sense to me.

According to the british media these important witnesses are only repeating what's been previously reported, 'she didn't scream' (wording varies from one source to another), the alleged video tapes which no one has seen but Seyferth and Busching, a  mask less CB hitting woman with a ruler (hardly likely to cause lasting damage) all of which was related by Seyferth in a past documentary.

The videos have passed through hands, left in different locations, one report I think said they were in a vehicle that was sold on by one of the friends, not forgetting thrown in a reservoir.

Point is it's only hearsay, said by friends that were themselves felons.

Where is the evidence?

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Screen12

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Screen13  

CB in court.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Screen14  The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Screen15

Michael Tatschl reported to be another witness at the hearing.

A close friend and former cellmate of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner declared yesterday: 'I know he did it.'

Seyferth thinks he did it.  Busching knows he did it because CB said 'she didn't scream'.  Another witness thinks he did it because CB said you could hide weed and a child in his camper van, just the sort of thing you would slip into conversation.  Then there is Christian Post living in Cambodia, one such alias, who is '100% certain it was him' because he could climb walls and steal passports keeping them piled on  the mantle piece as a trophy?

Thinks he did it, convinced he did it, knows he did it, sure he did it, he was capable of doing it, must have done it, could have done it.  They don't even say what 'it' is.

Unbelievable.  It doesn't add up.

Hardly compelling evidence is it?  What's more it's got nothing to do with the current trial.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 03 Apr 2024, 5:51 pm

everyone can be a witness everywhere.

but i get a bit the idea the uk has simply reused old tellings of helge b. or at least mixed as much of madeleine case stuff in it, i do not see that in the german local news outlet. there is usually a later update.

the most oproaring was today from the defence team, the judge and the chamber of the court could not decide to get the head prosecution officer out, that must be decided through the prosecution office.

they got full stretched legs in, by telling about leaking of trial information, and not respecting the innocent until proven guilty in a court of law thingy, no fair trial, reflecting to the magistrate/lay judges.

what helge b told was pretty equal to what goncalo amaral already had put down in his latest book. with the same strange differences, manfred s. only talks about a jerrycan of diesel, helge b. about taking hundreds of liters from a storage tank. only new thing was that is supposed to be two video camera's that helge took, and a card board box with about 20 videos it.

michael t. was on the agenda for the afternoon, but it is not sure if they got him in, but the local news outlet is usually pretty late with their update of the afternoon. bild had not even a word on this morning.

this friday is the next day on the agenda.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:05 pm

everyone can be a witness everywhere.

Yes but as far as I understand a witness is summoned to attend a court hearing as a witness for the prosecution or defence teams, the witness doesn't decide for itself.

My point is why would either the prosecution or defence call upon the likes of CBs associates in crime as witnesses.  Particularly considering their versions of the truth and derivations thereof have been plastered across the media for nearly 4 years, also featured in various documentaries.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:10 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68722423

In court on Wednesday, Brückner's defence team sought to question Helge B's reliability as a witness.

Under cross-examination, the 52-year-old witness admitted to substance abuse between 2000 and 2010.

When asked if he had been paid €5,000 (£4,300) for the Bild interview, he replied: "Could be."

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13266779/Christian-Brueckner-returns-court-face-former-friend-tell-rape-trial-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-expert-lock-picker-break-property.html

Christian Brueckner's lawyer blasts prosecutors for labelling him Madeleine McCann 'prime suspect' and says it is impossible for him to get a fair trial as he returns to court on unrelated rape charges

By Nick Pisa In Braunschweig

Published: 09:09, 3 April 2024 | Updated: 15:57, 3 April 2024

Even if this report is inaccurate what is said is true. There has been so much reported about CB and his alleged connection with Maddie's disappearance no way could there ever be a fair trial. Especially when CBs associates in crime are called as witnesses, they have all been named when trying to implicate CB with Maddie's disappearance. It's been happening down the line, it started by naming CB as the prime suspect in the disappearance of Maddie, kidnapping and murder have been mentioned. Then came emphasis on the reason he is now in prison, I suppose the implication being he's a sex fiend therefore 'probably' Maddie's kidnapper. Over the weeks and months the tale has attracted many more closet cases of rape and child molestation.

I've yet to see the evidence for any of it.

I don't think the german authorities are doing themselves any favours.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 03 Apr 2024, 8:50 pm

there are not really witnesses of a side in most continental law systems, yes, both can ask for people to show up in court, but that means you are simply a witness of the court, it is up to the judg or judges who can tale the stand.

there is not even such a thing as a true cross examination, not in the same way or manner as is usual in the common law systems with a jury. so it is usually quite a dull event in court. both sides can ask questions, but the judge has to allow them.

and it is true with criminals, you do not have that often, many people in the stands that are sound, or good examples of a upstanding citizen.

and it can even be worse, there can be even a crown witness, even in germany where they no longer have a crown in any matter. crown witness are given a deal in favor of themselves to get then in testifying about other usually also very bad apples, and that can even be about the same crime, the others stand trial for, and even the crown witness is usually still part of that.

and keeping a witness in a safe house is not only done for protecting a witness against others, but also with the unwilling witnesses, so getting the stronger arms in tow to deliver them in the court is often very helpful. and it can be even a bit of both.
helge b. cannot be a crown witness in this trial, because that position has to be declared before they are taking the stand.
and as the talkative prosecution officer hcw is right, it cannot be because helge b. has to have a fear of life, because cb is supposed by the often concrete wording acting on his own.

but i would not buy that unwilling witness thing easily, something that got most attention in the uk media, but it can work if others do pay your rent and upkeep nicely for a time.

getting paid by the media for the odd word or two, does bring weight to how honest all in testimony can be. there could be a itti bitti flimsy rule in the contract with the media that the exclusive words indeed end up in court. at least we know now that the sun does pay for their stories, but only peanuts, so very understandable they end up with the monkeys.

and we do not now there have been some nice nasty open bills on these witnesses out from the tax man, the government, the justice department, or that promises are made they can get back living in germany again. and that could be of a higher weight to willingly testify in court on other cases.

and the strange thing is, the media paid in this case for the crimes of helge b and manfred s.
their story starts with burglary and robbing the property that was not theirs. the media paid exatly for the story of the burglary and robbing of the little finca, so yeah they both had quite a nice profit of that crime. and even much more than from what they said to have taken.
so it is not very strange that the defence team asked about that.

same with using of substances, well they do often play havoc with memories.

i hoped that helge b. his telling to the coppers of the met police had gotten more attention, before he spoke of scotland yard, but none of these had in that name a special madeleine hotline in 2008. but that can be reserved for the maybe ever trial about the case of madeleine, but it was exactly the same call to tell operation grange many years later that are the beginning of 3 of the cases in this trial, hazel b. had to introduce her own case and the playground case of 2017 in portugal was how they got cb back in germany.

the daily mail has today the best effort for putting as many distorted facts out, the poor nick pisa still cannot get the years in the correct place.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Thu 04 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm

Seriously the media should be abolished and that includes social media.

Another version of the lie, this time Martin Brunt of Sky News.

https://news.sky.com/story/christian-b-trial-madeleine-mccann-suspect-cannot-get-a-fair-trial-defence-claims-13107024

>> Helge Busching, a former friend of the German drifter, said he was interviewed by Scotland Yard's Madeleine squad for three days after alerting them in 2017.

But he told a court that he first named Christian B to the McCanns' private investigator Dave Edgar in 2008, the year after she disappeared from the family's rented holiday apartment in Portugal.<<

>>During those interviews, he told them that Christian B had "confessed" to him he was Madeleine's abductor, claiming "she didn't cry when I took her".<<

So we've gone from 'she didn't scream' to 'she didn't cry when I took her'.

I repeat, the current trial has nothing to do with the Maddie case, what's more the original investigation conducted by the PJ is being completely bushed aside.

Unbeliebale.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Thu 04 Apr 2024, 4:50 pm

it are all different cases, a total of 7, but all have their origins in that same interview between operation grange.

but we have little use of the media if they come out with different stories, i mean helge b and manfred s, and their likes are not straight in any way, so their stories have that same effect.

so we now have different phone calls to very different parties, 1 or 2 video camera's and many slightly different version about what they think to have seen on video, kind of device their stories are on unknown.

very different amounts of diesel stolen.

helge b. arrived with a lawyer of his own, a so called tv lawyer in germany, and a kind of bodyguards.

well you can hire them by the pair, so it is hardly known who saw a need for them, if they had been armed, can happen, but why and who arranged for them is unknown.

and going by the reputation of armed germans in the uk media, i would say, picture or it did not happen.

i mean helge b. decided to play his role in court yesterday of that of the unwilling witness, usually that is the kind of witness you can have to babysit to get them in court. going by the stories of the prosecution, cb was a loner, so it can hardly be for protection against cb, what could cb do in court, shouting boe to helge.

it would be nice if there still was media who could tell about it. bild was quite late, well after 20.00 hours they put their piece online. the uk media is just cooking two recipes in the same pot, with for the fun a dash of what is in the front of the herbs in the dark closet.

no worries, they will do it tomorrow just again.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Thu 04 Apr 2024, 9:38 pm

it takes a bit of time before google found all that is written about yesterday, but with a bit of luck there was someone out there that took the time to be a reporter. quite a rarity in this saga.

translated by deeple;

In the trial against Christian B., the main witness describes videos in which B. is said to have raped two women. The descriptions are rich in detail and consistent in the central points. This is important - because the investigators are also relying on him in the Maddie McCann case.

Brunswick. No, this man will not be told what to do. He makes that clear with every step he takes into the courtroom. Strong build, bald head, black polo shirt, glasses tucked into his neckline - that's how he enters. Helge B., 53 years old. A heavy watch on his left wrist, a gold chain on his right. Behind him is his lawyer, witness counsellor, in a suit, bald too.
The first questions are formalities. Actually.
Profession? "Roofer."
Address? He won't say. "Take my loading address: BKA, Wiesbaden."
But that's not enough for Uta Engemann, the presiding judge. She could also take him into custody, she threatens Helge B. But that obviously doesn't impress him. "I've already been threatened too," he says, leaning back in his chair. That would have to be enough. And in the end it is enough. No address. And yet no detention. Which speaks against the judge's assertiveness. And in favour of his own.
Helge B. comes across as someone who doesn't like to be told what to do in life. And who usually gets away with it.

In the milieu of criminal dropouts
Helge B. is a key witness in the trial against Christian B., who is also a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, the most famous missing persons case in Europe, which has been ongoing at Braunschweig Regional Court since February. He is the one who, together with a friend, claims to have seen the videos on which Christian B. is said to have recorded the rape of two women in Portugal. At the same time, however - and this makes his testimony interesting far beyond this trial - he is also the one who put the investigators in the Maddie McCann case on Christian B.'s trail. She "didn't scream at all", Helge B. claims to have heard from him about the girl who disappeared in 2007.
So if Helge B. seemed untrustworthy, are his statements in the Maddie case also unreliable? And vice versa: Is Helge B. a reliable witness, even in the Maddie case?

What Helge reports takes place in the noughties in the south of Portugal, in the milieu of petty criminals from Germany. At the time, Helge B. and Christian B. belonged to a circle of men with an affinity for drugs who specialised in stealing solar panels, diesel and burglaries of all kinds - and who had few scruples between themselves: When Helge B. and a mate hear that Christian B. is currently in prison, they drive to his house and take what they can. Diesel, "300, 400, 500 litres", says Helge B., then "a car, a video camera, a dino set".
"A dino set?" asks the judge. "A lock pick set," explains B. Whatever he found useful at the time. He took all this with him to the Outlaws Altrhein Germany caravan park. That's where he lived.

"Manni, take a look at this!"
However, two boxes of video tapes that he had put in at the time proved to be particularly momentous. They contained a lot of harmless, "tourist stuff", as Helge B. says. And then something that frightened him so much that he first called his mate. "Manni, take a look at this!"
The film showed the rape of an older and a younger woman. The older woman was lying on a bed, her nightgown pushed up, her eyes covered with grey painted swimming goggles so that she couldn't see anything. The man had whipped her, he had worn a balaclava, put on a condom and turned the woman onto her stomach. "You f.cking b.stard, you f.cking ass.ole", the woman shouted, but the man didn't let go. In the end, the man sat on the edge of the bed and took off his cap. "And I was quite surprised when I saw Christian there."
In the end, he pressed a pillow over the woman's face. "And then the video was over."

Irritated mood
A second video showed a younger woman tied to a pole in Christian B.'s house. "Hey Christian, this is rape," she said in the video. He knew then what was coming, says Helge B. The videos have disappeared, B. no longer knows where in Portugal they were lost, so it depends on his statement. Christian B. sits a good five metres away, between his lawyers, outwardly unmoved.

link to article in german; https://www.rnd.de/panorama/braunschweig-zeuge-helge-b-belastet-christian-b-in-prozess-schweigen-zu-fall-maddie-L37P5UELRRFDPKA74MKOGYWR3E.html
-------------
the nasty words i have changed a bit and dino set in german also dietrich set, is the set of lockpick keys.

there also was a bit going on about a member of the defence team and a journalist that supposedly visited manfred s. in ancona italia, and the journalist got his computer linked to manfred s his phone and supposedly got so his pass wort of his facebook acount, and helge b. is of opinion ff the lawyer of cb and/or the journalist tried to get in contact through that account to find out where helge was at the time. not really news, but this time it was said in court.

also german news outlets have heard helge told he contacted scotland yard in 2008, i have from the german side nothing found about dave/david edgar.

i like the citation of helge b. himself ; translated

we have all in spain not been innocent, but we never have harmed anyone bodily.

he can be right about their adventures in spain, but there is still a news bit about helge b. that did harm a homeless young woman by beating her up, and robbed her of her last 20 euro's.
so it looks a bit of being quite elastic with the truth.

another little bit of news about the case of the young lady at the pole is that she had long black hair.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Fri 05 Apr 2024, 11:49 am

today seems less popular to take a seat in court to tell us all about it.
and it is unknown if they will have their usual afternoons off on friday or not.

today it was michael t, to put his stories out. given as an carpenter from austria.

he had little news to tell, he met up with cb in the spring of 2006, because of help with his car, a bit strange wording, not clear if it was the car of cb or mt. we can say that escalated quickly because together out to take some diesel from trucks, got arrested and put up both in jail in portugal.

today again it was hearsay and even more hearsay, because most was only supposedly told by cb to mt.

the story of earning his keep by cb to mt was about breaking and entering houses, tourist houses and hotels. climbing in even first and second floors, and doing that naked to leave no traces.
he, cb, did not care if people slept in the homes, and ones there had been 3 teenage girls sleeping in a living room, one waked up and start shrieking, so their dad had to scare away cb who was stark nacked.

cb kept over 500 passports in the little finca, he had a hiding spot in a hole in the ceiling and also a stowaway in the kitchen. he kept a box with jewelry and watches from his break inns.

michael t. was only friends for about 4 or 5 weeks?

michael t. told cb kept whipss and handcuffs and a balaclava lying about in the little finca.

and cb has told him a story about a girl of 14, 15 years of age, cb had kept for days on the pole in the little finca.

they also stole solar panels together.

so again stories, hearsay but nothing that truly does fit the criteria of evidence.

the rest of the media we have most likely to wait for until the friday office drinks are done, and a diner is done.

the braunschweiger zeitung has today's article behind their paywall sadly, the rest that had shown a bit of activity today are the mirror, rtl germany, and that spanish rag. nothing they have not written about before.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm

Leave no stone unturned? This CB affair is farcical, the latest from Martin Brunt of Sky News.

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-investigation-could-suffer-setback-as-key-witness-dying-from-cancer-13108354

Friday 5th April 2024

A key witness who has given crucial evidence in the Madeleine McCann investigation is dying from cancer, a court has been told

But on Friday, another acquaintance giving evidence said Mr Busching had recently been diagnosed with intestinal cancer and didn't have long to live.

Michael Tatschl, an Austrian carpenter, told the court in Germany: "When we spoke four days ago on the phone, we discussed general things including his cancer. It's pretty bad. He got his diagnosis just a couple of months ago."

He also told the court he had seen sex toys such as whips and handcuffs lying around the house and secret stashes in which Christian B kept stolen goods, including 500 passports.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 2:07 pm

Another report says CB kept a hoard of stolen goods such as watches and jewellery, why was he hoarding stolen property? Isn't it usual for a professional thief to offload the swag a.s.a.p? Don't they do it for money? It's not going to earn much stashed in the attic.

I don't believe a word of this.

Prancing about and scaling walls stark naked? Highly unlikely.

Then there is the elaboration of the video, the victim says 'you know this is rape don't you Christian'? Unless the victim was intimate with CB is that the sort of thing anyone would say during a rape trauma?

It could be argued anything's possible but in cases such as this the claims are extremely unlikely.

As for Busching, the entire case they are trying to build against CB for the alleged abduction and murder of Maddie is a joke, it all hinges on a few words of hearsay, 'she didn't scream', or versions thereof. Hardly a confession is it? A few words said by a known crook who seems to bear a grudge.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm

More hearsay from a Sun senior district reporter Rob Pattinson, how convenient. The dark web not so dark after all?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27152898/madeline-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-phone-call/

EXCLUSIVE

'MYSTERY CALL' Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner ‘called woman in paedo ring on night toddler vanished’
A witness also told the court Brueckner claimed he broke into apartment naked while victims slept

Rob Pattinson, Senior District Reporter

5th April 2024

>> A WOMAN called by the chief suspect in the Madeleine McCann case just hours after she vanished was part of a paedophile ring, it was claimed in court.

In sensational evidence, a witness said the woman supplied teenage girls to convicted rapist Christian Brueckner.<<

>>Former pal Helge Busching told a court in Germany that a girl of 13, allegedly tied to a post and raped on camera by Brueckner, was supplied by the lady.

He told judges in Brueckner’s trial for rape and sex offences: “I was told Christian Brueckner brought a woman washing machines and instead of paying him for it, she provided him with young girls.”<<

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 06 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm

the uk media did even took that further, by first implying that the defence team tried to slow down the start of the trial, and after that telling helge b. has some big c. only he only had that diagnosis for some months, like two months.

and usually it is not even of much importance, witnesses have died before or being not capable to testify, well there are such things are come prepared, like making use of video statements, or court verified statements made in advance.

it is more terrifying if there is a so called death confession from helge b. brings on the guy did tell stories a bit different before in court. yeah that could blow all out of the water.
it is not a process as we are used to from most countries and law systems.

in germany it is possible purely based on indices to get a conviction. they do not need a confession, or direct- witnesses, but can use circumstantial indices to tell the story, so it becomes a bit of who has the best story out will win. it looks much like most civil court proceedings, only there the complaining party must took it up him/her to get the story out.

indices could be facts, but facts in itself even they can not be changed in itself, kan have a very different meaning, like if a person stands before you in a situation with a knife, you could think it was to kill you, but it could also be just someone working in the kitchen cutting up some bread.
or being seen next to a door, it is not sure proof you have broken in through the door later on.

there is a higher threshold in such processes, but not the usual proven by the evidence way we mostly are used to. it is still the story that has to be sold to the judges.

and large parts of this set of 5 cases already shows this can hardly be much more than a process on indices. the stories by the witnesses, 4 so far, tell hardly factual material. and it is mostly story telling, without any evidence to built these stories up.

some very week points two, i mean your back would remember you had taken 300, 400 or 500 liters of diesel, that alone is a lot of jerrycans to stack in cars, and it was going by the witness manfred s. not stacked all in his vehicle, and putting so many jerrycans in a old opel car is not very easy to forget.
so i do miss a better questioning about that. like how did you get the diesel in the jerrycans, we used hand pumping on the farm, and believe me, you know the difference between 300 and 500 liters!

one little point is prove by now, that goncalo amaral had seen the original police statements made by the duo helge b. and manfred s. the defence is written to have asked to been given a copy of these this week, but it is still unknown what the answer was. this was about the official statements hb and ms made for the 2005 rape case around 2018/2019.

all news outlets get some lines out, but that is not how i am used to follow important court proceedings, we still have journalist with lots of court experience, that are able to use twitter to give in a very neutral way what is said in court and what is answered.
at least it would give a chance to form your own opinion about what is said.
think back too all the work voluntaire people had served us with during the trials around amaral his first book. even they understood what clear reporting does, and that such event have a need of it.

and the daily mail got it done, very distastefully, with the reading of the court charges, so it is not that they do not know how to do it in such ways.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:22 pm

The other prime suspect years back, Raymond Hewlett allegedly made a death bed confession, whatever happened to that EXCLUSIVE headline?

The similarities between the two prime suspects are uncanny, you could almost think they are one and the same.

There must be an easier way to conclude the case with a scapegoat?

If and when a trial of CB comes about in connection with Maddie's case I trust the PJ's investigation will be presented before the court and the McCanns and their friends called as witnesses.

I am joking.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:43 pm

I still can't understand why the word of a gang of crooks is being heard in a law court, are they there for the defence or the prosecution?

Busching claims he reported CB's confession to operation grange or the met police, again depending which version of he story you read, years ago, operation grange didn't exist until 2011 even then it was only a case review. It wasn't until 2013 it was upgraded to investigation, tenuous to say the least. Why would he think to contact London police the McCanns live in Leicester and what about the private detectives hired by the McCanns? Did he contact them with this valuable information?

The PJ has always been the leading force so why didn't he tell them?

If reports be true it sounds like he was very cocky when in court.

I've never believe a thing said by Busching or Seyferth or any of the other important witnesses the case against CB has attracted.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm

Rob Pattinson speaks.

<iframe width="695" height="391" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KccYovUiXUg" title="Trial of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner SUSPENDED after 9 MINUTES" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is supposed to be a video, I don't know how to post it and I can't see how to delete.

Sorry.

Last edited by AlloAllo on Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm

wasn't that hewlitt story his son had burned the letter unread.

i think it is not really to expect to see the mccanns testifying in a german court, they have a kind of 'have mercy' law that would excuse them easily. and a german warrant would not work well if the mccanns are in the uk.

a dead patsy would indeed be easier, but still not final, you cannot bring them to court.

i think this series of trials is more to just try to get the secure holding on his name, so they can keep him in, and they do not have a need to tell the public if that ends or when at all. they have to examen that secure holding each year.

but if they get a conviction in these cases, they do not have a need to go full trottle with the madeleine case. it is not a hot case in germany itself, even bild has it only under regional.

with what they can have to produce for a german court in a madeleine case is simply not much. if they truly had hard stuff, there simply would already be charges out.

so this trial at the moment will go on and one through higher courts and european courts before anything is final, this is simply not the stuff his defence team is out for. they only be public payed in a local court. and these 5 cases can still take us into spring next year for its first round in court too.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Mon 08 Apr 2024, 2:36 pm

Sorry to disrupt a rational debate with tabloid trash, it's good to keep an eye on what's being said. I don't think it's the first time this clown has made an appearance with outlandish claims about the Maddie case.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/07/new-madeleine-mccann-book-will-claim-missing-tot-already-dead-20601488/

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Sarah Hooper and Gerard Couzens Published Apr 7, 2024

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 24 Screen16

>> A new book on missing tot Madeleine McCann will claim she is dead and point to the place her remains are ‘very likely hidden’.

Portuguese publisher Modocromia is preparing to launch the near-800-page book with ‘photos and maps’ on May 2.

The Lisbon-based firm says it is keeping the name of the author under wraps for the time being and is only referring to him as a ‘foreign detective’.

The English-speaking investigator has given a bizarre interview ahead of the book’s official presentation, wearing sunglasses and a black hoodie with the word ‘Truth’ emblazoned on the front. <<

In time for the next anniversary?

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next