MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harry and Meghan saga

+10
Rosa canina
candyfloss
poster
Freedom
unreorganised
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
Crackfox
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Harry and Meghan saga - Page 4 Empty Re: The Harry and Meghan saga

Post  Freedom Sat 14 Jan 2023, 12:56 pm

Come on people - surely there must be someone who wants to comment on the absolute steaming heap of rubbish inflicted on us in recent years - TV interviews, programmes and now the most infamous novel (posing as non-fiction) since Kate McCann's "madeleine"?

Whoever would have thought Harry would become the loathsome creature that he now is? There must be times when Charles wishes the rumours were true that he is not Harry's father!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 19 Jan 2023, 12:58 am

It's so weird. I think that people have been brainwashed in the past few years and are very confused and in a state of 'cognitive dissonance.' I know that I am, and I didn't believe the scamdemic narrative.

I had some shreds of respect for the royal family, particularly the queen, before I saw the MSM coverage of her telling everyone to get the 'vaccine' because 'it didn't hurt a bit'. That lost it for me.

Prince Andrew gave that train crash interview in which he came over as a complete idiot.

I haven't watched the news since around May 2020 when it was obvious that reporting deaths from a non-existent killer virus was a form of abuse against the population. I must admit I was astonished when I heard that Harry was airing his dirty laundry in public - and a book too! Why? Does he/they really need the money? I couldn't bring myself to even look at the book - I'm battle weary. I analysed Kate McCann's appalling piece of fiction years ago.

Is Harry a loathsome creature? Probably just a product of his upbringing/environment. The royal family, like many families are quite dysfunctional.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 02 Feb 2023, 4:58 pm

I don't know anything about this YouTuber but it's a great review. The reading of the blurb on the cover convinced me that I would have to be paid a few millions to read it. I almost think I could stomach Kate McCann's novel a little easier than this one.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4