MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new claimant to the McCann throne

5 posters

Go down

A new claimant to the McCann throne Empty Re: A new claimant to the McCann throne

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 18 Feb 2023, 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down

A new claimant to the McCann throne Empty Re: A new claimant to the McCann throne

Post  Freedom Sat 18 Feb 2023, 9:08 pm

Great to "see" you again, DDL.

This came up on my news feed - I presume it's the same person. For the sake of my blood pressure, I will have to rely on someone else watching and giving me a summary!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:39 pm

Nice to see you to Freedom, hope you're keeping well. Think I might try and watch that vid you posted

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 20 Feb 2023, 12:06 pm

Apparently the McCanns have reached out to this girl study

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Feb 2023, 12:12 pm

If it is true, they have nothing to worry about as they know she can't be Madeleine.
Freedom
Freedom

dogs don't lie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 20 Feb 2023, 1:17 pm

Exactly Freedom, it would look worse on them if they ignored her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 20 Feb 2023, 1:22 pm

Yes, the question would arise - as it has done in the past - as to why they have taken no interest in what could be a promising lead.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

A new claimant to the McCann throne Empty A new claimant to the McCann throne

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 21 Feb 2023, 10:25 am

This girl Julia is the double of her bio mum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 21 Feb 2023, 11:01 am

I assume you mean the woman she thinks is her adoptive mother, rather than Kate McCann!

Another video that popped up on my home page - there's no escape!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Feb 2023, 9:12 am

Pat Brown's take on the subject.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 22 Feb 2023, 9:34 am

Oh how I just love Pat Brown Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Feb 2023, 9:37 am

Yes, as she has said about other things - "I've watched (or read) this so that you don't have to". It saves me sending my blood pressure up by watching anything that gives credence to daft stories.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Feb 2023, 10:13 pm

Some additional thoughts from Pat, comparing this case with the Sherri Papini hoax.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Mar 2023, 9:55 am

A new video from Pat, this time about "fake Maddie's" publicist. Birds (or con artists) of a feather flock together.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 08 Mar 2023, 2:59 pm

I'm feeling like death warmed up with a stinking cold and that video cheered me up.

An absolute charlatan, no doubt about that - you need a good memory to get away with lies and she clearly hasn't with the different yarns she tells about herself.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 09 Mar 2023, 8:50 pm

An interesting thought in the light of the news that the two scammers are now in America. Julia must own a passport to have gone there and surely in every country you need a birth certificate to get one? Yet she claims there are no records of her early years.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/woman-claim-madeleine-mccann-update-29393404
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 20 Mar 2023, 4:11 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Mar 2023, 10:07 am

I haven't watched this yet but I'm sure it will be as entertaining as Pat's last video on the subject.

I have now watched it - thankfully for the sake of my blood pressure, there was just a still shot from the programme. Julia sat clutching a Cuddle Cat toy - no more needs to be said!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Apr 2023, 9:24 am

Yay!!!!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Today at 8:51 am

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of your bunker!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/woman-claims-madeleine-mccann-travels-poland-attend-vigil/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Today at 10:27 am

i was hoping that book was already closed enough. if we think the cb saga is hard to keep track of, this was even much worse.

i have seen the supposedly dna results of this woman, before they got blieped into cyberspace, she simply has the wrong mt-dna , so she never can be the offspring, not even of any maternal line that kate mccann belongs too, and by that would be the same in madeleine, and both the twins.
the info about that is in the pj files.

so all she does nowadays is just attention seeking, what could be solved by a more classic approach of mental care.

that story about her origins in poland , some other slavic countries is not a well told bit. even when from 100 people that share that same maternal dna group, 99 stay where they are born, that one single female that dit not could end up everywhere, so it usually tells more about a origin in a bigger picture, not so much about a specific person. it can be splitting of from the same mother line even over 1000's of years before.
also it tells only about the lineage through the female line, so you would not see anything from a father side back in that.

maybe that looking back article of the bbc was simply not the best idea, it only told her their still was attention to get.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down