MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

+20
Popcorn
TexMac
kylie
costello
poppyfox
Châtelaine
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Antonia
bellisa
Poppy
chris
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Andrew
PeterMac
Freedom
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 9:50 am

PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:PeterMac, I agree: it is scandalous. . .
So  what the heck are these people doing, apart from filling their own coffers?
. . .

Meetings - with biscuits ! Very important people these CEOs

Those biscuits don't come cheap, you know! Research, content, transport, display...

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:22 pm

Desperation sets in... her donations are nowhere near target, so they are pulling out all the stops. Including recycling their press release as a "guest post". Mumsnet is full of rottweilers in lipstick who are rabidly pro McCann, but even their admin has had to delete several posts today. You can see where they have been deleted and it's not that hard to imagine why.

BTW I got banned from Mumsnet after getting into a fight with a stupid American, who wouldn't believe that "aluminum" and "aluminium" were the same thing. That's the level of intelligence on there, sadly; I feel sorry for the kids involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 12:42 pm

' rottweilers in lipstick ' 

Brilliant.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 12 Jun 2015, 1:32 pm

from Mike Stapes
To daniel.magson@missingpeople.org.uk
daniel.magson@missingpeople.org.uk
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 at 12:34pm
Dear Sir,
Could you please confirm, or deny, the following, regarding the Missing People 500 mile cycle challenge, taking place between 13th-17th of June, 2015.
1) Is Mrs K McCann is the leader of the Missing People cycle challenge bike ride.?
2) That members of the support team, for the duration of the cycle challenge, are SPS (Special Protection Service) officers, or police officers, protecting Mrs McCann and Fiona Webster, from possible threats to their safety, given that Mrs McCann's family handed over, personally, to Metropolitan Police, a dossier containing threats to the McCann family? If there are protection officers, accompanying the ride, are the Missing People charity paying for their 5 day expenses.?
3) Is it true, that all the other charity fund raiser riders have had to sign a confidentially agreement, that they are not to discuss, talk about, mention, the disappearance of Mrs McCann's daughter, Madeleine, with either Mrs McCann or Fiona Webster, even if they doubt what they have previously been told, for the duration of the bike ride, or, at no time, during the cycle challenge, to oppose, or challenge, publicly, with the threat of sanction/instant removal, from the cycle challenge, the official Missing People position that Madeleine McCann was abducted, from her bed, as told to them, only by their ambassador, Mrs McCann?
4) Is the 500 mile cycle challenge, specifically aimed at raising awareness of missing people, or aimed at, specifically, raising the profile of Missing People ambassador Mrs McCann and her friend Fiona Webster.?
5) Why are Mrs McCann and Fiona Webster, who have both admitted to having left their children, alone, for over an hour, being feted, as fundraisers for Missing People, when it was Mrs McCann's own diliberate decision to leave Madeleine, out of her sight, in an unlocked apartment, abroad, culminating in Madeleine's disappearance.?
6) Has the CEO, of Missing People, donated, personally, to Mrs McCann's or Fiona Webster's cycle challenge fundraising.?
7) Can you explain why Fiona Webster is riding, the 500 mile Missing People cycle challenge 'in MEMORY of Madeleine McCann' instead of, say, 'riding FOR Madeleine McCann'?
Cool Could you confirm, the number of missing people, 250,000 annually, relatives, who have told the Missing People charity, that they were, are. glad the investigation, any investigation, into their missing loved ones, was, is, closed, and that it didn't matter if any investigation was carried out, to locate/find their missing loved ones.?
9) Finally, could the Missing People charity, confirm, in writing, that Madeleine McCann was abducted from apartment G5A, Ocean Club, Praia de Luz, Portugal, on 3rd May, 2007, as Mrs McCann has told them.?

Yours faithfully,

Mike Stapes.
--------------------------------------------------

The 'same' Mike Stapes who sent a FOI to MET Police 'regarding' OG's er, dig, in PDL, Portugal, in June 2014, and eventually got a 'reply' many, many, months later?

jeanmonroe

Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

Some very good questions there. 

Interesting about the confidentiality agreement..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:05 pm

Kate is on Good Morning Britain on monday morning,so they are either doing an interview en-route or if it is in London then she would'nt have done the ride.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:13 pm

kylie wrote:Kate is on Good Morning Britain on monday morning,so they are either doing an interview en-route or if it is in London then she would'nt have done the ride.

Is she...

Where did you see that mention / advertised...?

Does the bike ride start Monday.... Too lazy to look it up myself.

ETA - It's Sunday.

Last edited by Andrew on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add eta)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:17 pm

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Not looked at it for ages.

Need a sick bucket reading through the comments.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:20 pm

Andrew wrote:
kylie wrote:Kate is on Good Morning Britain on monday morning,so they are either doing an interview en-route or if it is in London then she would'nt have done the ride.

Is she...

Where did you see that mention / advertised...?

Does the bike ride start Monday.... Too lazy to look it up myself.

ETA - It's Sunday.

It was advertised after the ITN news if you watch on +1 you can see the ad at the end.

The bike ride is tomorrow.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:28 pm

No TV in the office but no doubt will catch it later.

Snipped from http://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/missing-madeleine-mccanns-mum-leading-9437593#ICID=sharebar_twitter

MISSING Madeleine McCann’s mum Kate will be leading a 500-mile (805km) bike ride tomorrow (Sunday) from Edinburgh to London in June to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity.

They don't know when it's supposed to start.

What a load of crap anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:36 pm

Andrew wrote:No TV in the office but no doubt will catch it later.

Snipped from http://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/missing-madeleine-mccanns-mum-leading-9437593#ICID=sharebar_twitter

MISSING Madeleine McCann’s mum Kate will be leading a 500-mile (805km) bike ride tomorrow (Sunday) from Edinburgh to London in June to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity.

They don't know when it's supposed to start.

What a load of crap anyway.

Maybe the ad will be on after the evening news,

I should have been in Edinburgh now but cos of renevations i cant go till end of month,was gonna get a "I support Goncalo" t-shirt and go and wish her well (not).I'm so disappointed i cant make it.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 12 Jun 2015, 3:44 pm

Just out of interest, does anyone know if there have there been any cases of missing people who've returned home entirely because of the work of the Missing People charity, rather than the police or other agencies?
Apparently they run a helpline for families who have somebody missing and for people who have actually gone missing, but surely that's only doing what a counsellor, the Samaritans or a police liaison officer would do? Aside from some fairly showy PR and advertising, I'm struggling to see what the point of them is. I'm also struggling to understand how a three-year-old, who disappeared while on holiday leaving nothing behind her but the scent of cadaverine, is served by this charity.

Last edited by Popcorn on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 12 Jun 2015, 3:55 pm

Whether this is true I don't know but I've read on Facebook that Kate is due to appear on Good Morning Britain on Monday.

Perhaps she will be filmed in action on the cycle ride?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:18 pm

Kylie mentioned that earlier Freedom.

Please keep up.

Only joking Very Happy

Oops, another senior moment.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:25 pm

Enlighten me, please. Where's the studio of Good Morning Britain located?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:28 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:36 pm

So depending on what article you read... Saturday or Sunday start.

She then has to cycle from Edinburgh to the GMTV sofa for Monday morning..... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 5 Empty Re:Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine.

Post  costello Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:06 pm

I'm sure the cycle starts tomorrow, and maybe the interview is scheduled for on route. Obviously they don't foresee any disruption along the way, just lots of publicity, strange in my opinion. I hope Andrew is right in that Kate will call off, will have to wait and see.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:29 pm

Why would she call it off? She's done runs for Missing People before. I always had the impression she loved doing this kind of thing.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:32 pm

True, they might film on location.
But otherwise it's quite strange to start the cycling tomorrow and be in a London studio on Monday morning ... A goal, which is supposed to have been met 5 days from start ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:43 pm

Perhaps it's a pre-recorded interview rather than a live one?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:50 pm

costello wrote:I'm sure the cycle starts tomorrow, and maybe the interview is scheduled for on route. Obviously they don't foresee any disruption along the way, just lots of publicity, strange in my opinion. I hope Andrew is right in that Kate will call off, will have to wait and see.

Yeah the itinerary says 13th-17th and it is a 5 day ride. Looking at the Ride2Raise Twitter and the support crew were only at Keele services (Stoke-On-Trent) at lunch time. That means a 12+ hour drive the night before starting a 450-500 mile bike ride?

I know they likely are very fit, but damn if that isn't a tight (and tiring) schedule!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:49 pm

Looks like they're ready for the ride tomorrow:

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 5 CHVKKjeWEAAp2JO

Is that JMc with Kate?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:56 pm

They will all be hungover and fast asleep by the time it starts looking at that.

Not sure about JMc. 

Can't see him riding 500 meters for a start.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next