MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY?

+2
Marky
Popcorn
6 posters

Go down

A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY? Empty A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY?

Post  Popcorn Fri 05 Sep 2014, 4:33 pm

I find Textusa's blog rather opaque at times and am not at all sure about their "swinging" theory. That said, I think the points raised in the current blog about Monday's Sky report, and what is says about the loyalties of the various players in this affair, are interesting and worth a read. Textusa 5 September 2014
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY? Empty Re: A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY?

Post  Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 4:52 pm

Popcorn wrote:I find Textusa's blog rather opaque at times and am not at all sure about their "swinging" theory. That said, I think the points raised in the current blog about Monday's Sky report, and what is says about the loyalties of the various players in this affair, are interesting and worth a read. Textusa 5 September 2014

Loyalties do change over time. Rumour has it that Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien are not together anymore. Sandy Cameron, who did so much for "The Fund" in the early days, is no longer married to Trish.

Back to top Go down

A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY? Empty Re: A change in attitude from Murdoch and SKY?

Post  Marky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:10 pm

Resistor wrote:
Popcorn wrote:I find Textusa's blog rather opaque at times and am not at all sure about their "swinging" theory. That said, I think the points raised in the current blog about Monday's Sky report, and what is says about the loyalties of the various players in this affair, are interesting and worth a read. Textusa 5 September 2014

Loyalties do change over time.  Rumour has it that Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien are not together anymore.  Sandy Cameron, who did so much for "The Fund" in the early days, is no longer married to Trish.

indeed they do and no more so than within the media. one day they'll be kissing your ass, the next... Wink

Last edited by Marky on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:12 pm

Is it true that the Sunday Times is running the serialization to this book due out next week? sky news seems to be the only news channel that ran the interview with JG and Summers (i could be wrong) last Monday,also owned by Murdoch if the book is pro McCann will a percentage of the sales be donated to the Madeleine fund?.is it true the McCann's are suing the Times owned by Murdoch? Very Happy Rupert Murdoch didn't make Millions plus by been a generous soul' Maybe the cunning old fox has an agenda just like Kate and Gerry had/have imo.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:38 pm

As far as I know, the book is going to be serialised in the Sun on Sunday.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 7:35 am

Murdoch 'interested in' UKIP says Farage after dinner meeting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21710739

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:09 am

Murdoch has no loyalty to the McCanns.

He is simply milking the story for every penny he can get and he will turn on the McCanns when he considers it financially viable.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:55 am

I agree that Murdoch is just using the McCanns to sell news...NI dropped them for a bit, when nothing was happening, but they seem to have jumped back in now, that tells me that something will happen and when it does, all the stuff will come pouring out..the entire press will descend upon them, and Murdoch in particular will get his share

Back to top Go down

Post  gbwales Mon 08 Sep 2014, 2:17 pm

@ susible and Poe

Also agree Murdoch will happily use them in whatever way suits his financial interests (though presumably if there's been embarrassing government & UK authorities' interference, I'm sure he'd also be happy to make political capital / leverage out of them too).

Although Jim Gamble's - and Summers & Swan's - determined pushing of "confusion in the rush to help" is clearly untrue as 1) it's surely been clear for a long time that there was only a rush to control and to interfere and 2) Matt Baggot's evidence to the Leveson inquiry in unequivocal about there having been a formal and coordinated process - I think the general 'Sky report' / stance is certainly not helpful to the McCanns, and although too late as evidence in the current Amaral case, it must surely stuff their chances of being able to continue holding him up as 'the one' who damaged the search, especially on the back of the withholding of the e-Fits too.
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

I think Gamble has raised his head above the parapet to try to take a cheap shot at Theresa May, I don't think he actually cares about the McCanns or their daughter one bit, but it suited his agenda to have his agency swoop in so that he could save the day and get as much publicity and funding for CEOP as he could.

That didn't really work out for him though, now he's just trying to save the remnants of his glory days, problem is, no one cares, though Murdoch via his promotion of the book and highlighting Gamble's involvement in the so called "secret report" that holds no new information is quite interesting. I'm sure that Murdoch knows many things about the involvement of people like Gamble and he's just biding his time..the headlines would be awesome..child trafficking expert helped parents conceal their crime...If that happens, I'll even buy a paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

Three of us in agreement ...now I'm scared Shocked Laughing (this laughing emoticon is creepy)

I can see that Murdoch would keep government secrets safe because he can use them as leverage but the McCanns and Jim Gamble are small fry with nothing much to offer in return.

Newspaper sales are dwindling fast and one day it will become financially advantageous for Murdoch to expose the small fry.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:59 am

I think we all agree Poe because we have all followed the case from day one and slowly but surely as the full picture begins to emerge, we are seeing it as it truly is and time and unfolding events have shown us that the "Mystery" of the disappearance of a small child, is really not that mysterious at all. Yes, many factors have obfuscated the truth, but it is all unraveling before our eyes and as Gerry is so keen to keep pointing out to us there is one missing piece of the puzzle..the key to solving the crime and I truly believe that DCI Redwood and the PJ are also looking for that one piece of evidence that will tie everything else together imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down