MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

+48
Walt
Honeyblade
poster
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
nobodythereeither
cherry
Magnum
wjk
gbwales
Mo
Acorn1
End
Inca
kylie
dantezebu
Popcorn
Ixta
TheTruthWillOut
myositis
crabbit
Beanie
chilli
marina
AndyB
chrissie
Scrants
Dee Coy
Admin
Antonia
mabossa ritchie
chris
Châtelaine
Freedom
Poe
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
bluebell
Andrew
PeterMac
costello
Bampots
Poppy
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Mimi
womandotcom
candyfloss
52 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

Post  Poppy Tue 12 May 2015, 4:35 pm

costello wrote:
Poppy wrote:
costello wrote:
Poppy wrote:Is it safe to give your email address?

I didn't have to give mine Poppy. I would think it would be okay.

Thank you Costello.but it wouldn't let me do anything without my email when I pressed continue it kept wanting my email.

Apologies Poppy, I did give my email address and received a receipt.

I gave my email and the donation went through. Very Happy
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  crabbit Tue 12 May 2015, 5:08 pm

Poppy, you should get a follow up email from the fund but there is a box to unsubscribe if you don't want any more.
crabbit
crabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 12 May 2015, 6:25 pm

What do you think will happen when it reaches £25,000 ??? That amount will help of course, but it will be a drop in the ocean won't it?
Legal fees alone must be huge, I'm sure GA needs more than £25K to keep going.
I have donated on the gofundme and I do pjga as well but just small donations, how can Snr Amaral support himself let alone pay for appeal costs.
I do worry about him. Sad

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 Empty Re:Dr Amarals defence fund.

Post  costello Tue 12 May 2015, 6:39 pm

bluebell wrote:
What do you think will happen when it reaches £25,000   ???     That amount will help of course, but it will be a drop in the ocean won't it?
I have donated on the gofundme and I do pjga as well but just small donations, how can Snr Amaral support himself let alone pay for appeal costs.
I do worry about him.     Sad

I for one am hoping the fund gets more exposure through the media bluebell. As it seems to be averaging just over £1k per day or thereabouts, if it keeps going at this rate the 25k should be reached in the next week or so. If the media keep their promise then the world may hopefully just be Dr Amarals oyster.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 12 May 2015, 9:18 pm

costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:
What do you think will happen when it reaches £25,000   ???     That amount will help of course, but it will be a drop in the ocean won't it?
I do worry about him.     Sad

I for one am hoping the fund gets more exposure through the media bluebell. As it seems to be averaging just over £1k per day or thereabouts, if it keeps going at this rate the 25k should be reached in the next week or so. If the media keep their promise then the world may hopefully just be Dr Amarals oyster.
I was concerned this morning that donations were slowing down but I just checked and they have rocketed to nearly 15k. I really hope Dr Amaral receives the translations of these messages. It is so uplifting.
I have shared the link through FB to everyone I know and tonight I got 3 messages saying they had donated and 1 message saying they used to believe the parents till they watched the RD Hall videos I linked back in October so we can make a difference.
Not one person has said they believe the McCanns either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 12 May 2015, 10:12 pm

Gone past 15k now.

Excellent stuff indeed.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 12 May 2015, 10:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Gone past 15k now.

Excellent stuff indeed.

Fantastic...

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 CE1XL4tW8AA8-nR

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 Mexicanwave

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 Empty Re:Dr Amarals defence fund.

Post  costello Wed 13 May 2015, 8:50 am

The fund seems to be picking up speed again, excellent news. There is a comment from a Tony Bennett (2 mins ago)?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 13 May 2015, 8:57 am

costello wrote:The fund seems to be picking up speed again, excellent news. There is a comment from a Tony Bennett (2 mins ago)?
I think that is someone pretending to be Tony Bennett. 

Before the pack over the road get involved, no, it was not me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2015, 9:03 am

Good for you Andrew, you're on your best behaviour from now on!

Here is the comment.

£11
Tony Bennett
19 mins ago
Yesterday I received an anonymous letter, I think from Northern Irleland, as it contained an Ulster Bank Ltd £10 note. So this is THAT PERSON's donation, not mine. I will now reproduce exactly what the sender wrote to me: QUOTE: Dear Mr Bennett, I would like to donate a small token to Dr Amaral's Fund. I wish it could be more, though I believe assuredly that justice will be done, as I believe in God and His words when He said: "I will avenge, said the Lord", and: "What a man sows, that shall he reap". I personally know that with God nothing is impossible. Dr Amaral, yourself and all the dedicated team of justice and truth seekers and who are 'anti lies, deceit and corruption' are faithfully in my preayers. You have all inspired me for 8 years now. God is love, and love never fails. I will aprreciate you passing it on to the Fund, as I don't have a bank card. Congratulations to you all. All will be well. From a true believer in Dr Amaral. I think this verse applies to Dr Amaral: "The Lord said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for MY POWER is made perfect in WEAKNESS'." Thank you very much. UNQUOTE. I have added on £1 to cover the commission - TB
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 13 May 2015, 9:26 am

Freedom wrote:Good for you Andrew, you're on your best behaviour from now on!

Here is the comment.

£11
Tony Bennett
19 mins ago
Yesterday I received an anonymous letter, I think from Northern Irleland, as it contained an Ulster Bank Ltd £10 note. So this is THAT PERSON's donation, not mine. I will now reproduce exactly what the sender wrote to me: QUOTE: Dear Mr Bennett, I would like to donate a small token to Dr Amaral's Fund. I wish it could be more, though I believe assuredly that justice will be done, as I believe in God and His words when He said: "I will avenge, said the Lord", and: "What a man sows, that shall he reap". I personally know that with God nothing is impossible. Dr Amaral, yourself and all the dedicated team of justice and truth seekers and who are 'anti lies, deceit and corruption' are faithfully in my preayers. You have all inspired me for 8 years now. God is love, and love never fails. I will aprreciate you passing it on to the Fund, as I don't have a bank card. Congratulations to you all. All will be well. From a true believer in Dr Amaral. I think this verse applies to Dr Amaral: "The Lord said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for MY POWER is made perfect in WEAKNESS'." Thank you very much. UNQUOTE. I have added on £1 to cover the commission - TB
Very tongue in cheek. Meant to make us think it was Mr Smith. Still it's another 11 quid for the pot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 13 May 2015, 9:35 am

Although with the odd spelling mistake (regular occurrence) then one could think it was TB who pretended to be TB.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  crabbit Wed 13 May 2015, 9:43 am

chirpyinsect wrote:

Here is the comment.

£11
Tony Bennett
19 mins ago
Very tongue in cheek. Meant to make us think it was Mr Smith. Still it's another 11 quid for the pot.

could be genuine to me,don't see Smith logic or am i missing something?
crabbit
crabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2015, 9:49 am

Mr Smith is actually from the Republic of Ireland.

It's tongue in cheek from someone else I think; it's unlikely that he would send money to TB in view of the comments made by the latter about him.

The style of writing takes me back to someone in Ireland who used to post on the original Madeleine Foundation website.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 13 May 2015, 9:53 am

I think it`s genuine - some people don`t have bank accounts.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 13 May 2015, 10:01 am

chirpyinsect wrote:

Here is the comment.

£11
Tony Bennett
19 mins ago

Why would it be Mr Smith? The anonymous letter contained an Ulster bank stg£10 note and 'Tony Bennett' said that is why he believes the letter came from N. Ireland. Was there not a post mark on the envelope?

BUT Mr Smith lives in the Southern Ireland (EIRE) and they do EUROS. And why would a retired businessman with a holiday home in Portugal not have some sort of bank card with which to donate to the Fund?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2015, 10:03 am

It is more likely I feel to be the person I remember from the Madeleine Foundation who used to write screeds about religion and USUALLY IN BLOCK CAPITALS.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 13 May 2015, 10:05 am

Antonia wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

Here is the comment.

£11
Tony Bennett
19 mins ago

Why would it be Mr Smith? The anonymous letter contained an Ulster bank  stg£10 note and 'Tony Bennett' said that is why he believes the letter came from N. Ireland. Was there not a post mark on the envelope?

BUT Mr Smith lives in the Southern Ireland (EIRE) and they do EUROS. And why would a retired businessman with a holiday home in Portugal not have some sort of bank card with which to donate to the Fund?
I didn't say it was MS Antonia. I just read it that it was a joke by someone trying to make out it was he. Maybe the joker didn't realise Mr Smith is from Ireland not Ulster.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 13 May 2015, 10:20 am

Mimi wrote:I think it`s genuine - some people don`t have bank accounts.
If it's genuine why would the person not just get a friend to make the donation instead of popping it in an envelope to TB? If Tony knew the person he would surely say " a friend asked me to donate this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2015, 10:36 am

It's a donation anyway in good faith (pun fully intended in view of who I think this might be!) so I don't think we need to send the dogs out to find the person.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 13 May 2015, 11:25 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:I think it`s genuine - some people don`t have bank accounts.
If it's genuine why would the person not just get a friend to make the donation instead of popping it in an envelope to TB? If Tony knew the person he would surely say " a friend asked me to donate this."

Perhaps he doesn`t want any of his friends to know he supports Amaral. I can`t see anything peculiar about what he`s done.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2015, 11:36 am

Has anyone braved the JATYK2 site recently? I wonder if BB1 has spontaneously combusted due to all the money being raised.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 13 May 2015, 11:53 am

No, as sometimes feel like spontaneously combusting myself when have a glance in. 

It angers me with the vile stuff they say.

Never seen anything like it. Absolutely out of this world bonkers.

Disgusting.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 13 May 2015, 12:23 pm

This tweet sums things up well...

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 6 mins6 minutes ago
£4,106.07 raised by hi-profile Kate #McCann for bike ride
£15,617 raised by 22-yr old single mum for Amaral
The public have spoken.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  myositis Wed 13 May 2015, 1:08 pm

Mimi wrote:I think it's genuine - some people don't have bank accounts.

Mimi was right.

It was a genuine letter, received in the post here yesterday.

With a £10 note inside.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 9 Wwwgof10

I have no idea who it is. No name, no address, no date.

Nothing to do with the Smiths.

But clearly someone who's followed the case from the get-go - and wants to to her/his bit for Amaral.

myositis
myositis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next