MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

+48
Walt
Honeyblade
poster
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
nobodythereeither
cherry
Magnum
wjk
gbwales
Mo
Acorn1
End
Inca
kylie
dantezebu
Popcorn
Ixta
TheTruthWillOut
myositis
crabbit
Beanie
chilli
marina
AndyB
chrissie
Scrants
Dee Coy
Admin
Antonia
mabossa ritchie
chris
Châtelaine
Freedom
Poe
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
bluebell
Andrew
PeterMac
costello
Bampots
Poppy
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Mimi
womandotcom
candyfloss
52 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 3 Empty Re:GONCALO AMARAL DEFENCE FUND.

Post  costello Tue 05 May 2015, 2:50 pm

A donation has just been made by Kenny Steele (gofundme). He has left a comment that he had worked with Goncalo Amaral in Portimao the year before Madeleine disappeared, he is stating what a good man he is etc. Apologies as I cannot bring it over.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 2:59 pm

There is a message on GA's official website posted yesterday (4th May), I wasn't sure where to post it but will put it here.  I've translated it through a website translation service - I find paragraphs 3, 4, 5 & 6 quite disturbing.  After all what the Portuguese citizens have been through to think that the likes of G & K McCann can turn everything upside down to save their own skins is unbelievable.

The translation isn't very good but you can get the gist of what is being said -

The free communication of the thoughts is one of the most precious rights of the man. The whole Portuguese can conseguintemente, without dependence of prior censorship, show his opinions in anyone matter, counting what will answer for the abuse d'esta freedom in the cases and for the form that the law to determine » in Art.º 7.th, political Constitution of the Portuguese Monarchy, 23 of September of 1822

We, Citizens for the Defense of the Rights and Freedoms - Project Executes Gonçalo Amaral, in accordance with which it is predicted in the 52nd Article of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic and in the Law nº 43/90, of 10 of August, when 6/93 of 1 of March was altered by the Law nº and for the Law nº 15/20.03 of 4 of June and for the Law nº 45/07, of 24 of August, we saw for present our indignation face declares to the attack perpetrated against the right to the freedom of expression of a Citizen Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, what saw being censored you do not punish a book, but also any expression, oral or writing, on the theory that it defends.

With effect, the recent decision of prohibiting, more than for sale of a text, the whole reasoning that him is underlying – this reasoning that is, comprovadamente, I express, substantiated and granted, in the heart of a process of criminal investigation-, it constitutes, in our opinion, a serious and worrying precedent.

Never, from the Revolution of 25 of April of 1974, one had assisted, in this Country that so bravely fought in the defense of the responsible and free Citizenship, to so great attack against the Freedom of Expression, basic right consecrated in the 37th Article of our Constitution and in the 19th Article of the Universal Declaration of the Human rights.

An attack aggravated because of the theory defended by Dr. Gonçalo Amaral to reflect rigorously the facts of an investigation already out of the secret of justice and when was already made public, a logical reasoning and properly substantiated. One agrees, or not, with the conclusions the one that brought the whole police investigation near, is indefensible his reproduction and discussion prohibit.

The Freedom of Expression, practised with responsibility, is an inalienable right of any Portuguese Citizen, and we cannot accept without protest what if it loses again anything that so much cost conquering.[/
color]

In this way, we ask for the immediate devolution of the Right of Expression a Citizen Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, a shelter of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, and in respect for the universally established Human rights.

One is Portuguese Citizen and agree, please sign the Request here: Public request.

Thank you.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Tue 05 May 2015, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 3:02 pm

From Missing Madeleine site.

£20
Kenny Steele
0 mins ago
I have met Goncalo through work when he was in Portimao a year before Madeline went missing. He treated my colleague and I to a meal the first night we arrived there and was always asking if his officers were assisting us properly in our enquiries which they were. I found the Police in Portimao extremely professional and thorough and IT was as a result of Goncalo and his officers that our enquiries were 100% successful. Good luck if you read this Goncalo as I once said to you that "we are the biggest gang in the World"
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 7:03 pm

I know I'm going to have people groaning again at me asking about the "gofundme" site, but there are questions that need to be answered, so don't go shooting me down in flames for asking.

Does anyone know why the "gofundme" collection amount for GA has been put at £25,000?

It seems a very small amount to fight the might of the wealthy McCanns and their millionaire (secretive) backers. I would have thought that £125,000 or more would be needed for his fighting fund.

I'm not putting a spanner in the works for him far from it, I feel for the terrible injustice that has been done to him, but a litigation case can cost over £40,000 in the UK in solicitor and barrister fees. So I'm just wondering where the £25,000 came from. To me it seems a very small amount to collect when you think of the battle that GA has to fight against the McCanns when the case could end up going to the European Courts.

Does anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 05 May 2015, 7:11 pm

DFM
I don't understand, with respect, why you keep coming back to this subject.
It has been established, confirmed by reliable sources, that this crowd funding site is genuine.
They've collected a good amount of money in just a few days [going directly into the account of Snr. Amarals defense].
A fair amount has been donated at PJGA already and you do not know, what went directly into that PJGA account from other sources.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 8:11 pm

Châtelaine wrote:DFM
I don't understand, with respect, why you keep coming back to this subject.
It has been established, confirmed by reliable sources, that this crowd funding site is genuine.
They've collected a good amount of money in just a few days ]going directly into the account of Snr. Amarals defense].
A fair amount has been donated at PJGA already and you do not know, what went directly into that PJGA account from other sources.

You obviously haven't read the rules as so many others haven't who are donating to the fund, if you READ THE RULES IT GOES DIRECT TO THE PERSON WHO SET UP THE FUND, NO REFUNDS, NOTHING, IF IT ALL GOES TITS UP.

It does say on the donating page "only donate to people you know or can trust", do you know who this person is who has set up the fund?

Why are people so upset at me asking questions, aren't I allowed to?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 05 May 2015, 8:31 pm

You are quite correct to ask questions DFM. May I suggest you contact the organiser Leanne Baulch directly via Facebook and ask her anything you feel needs clarifying. I feel sure she would be only too happy to put your mind at ease.
Maybe she will be able to verify her credentials through someone on a forum that you know of and trust.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 8:43 pm

I'm not on Facebook or Twitter that's why I keep asking questions, but people just seem to be burying their heads in the sand and not answering.

I know it's a pain for people to look into these things but the RULES ARE ON THE WEBSITE, I've read them and they are not user friendly, people may think "Oh, OK i'm only going to lose £10 or £20" but when those £10 and £20 accumulate to £10,000 or even £25,000, it's a lot of money to lose in one go.

If it was on the UK JustGiving site it would be no problem, that site holds the funds and gives them to the intended people the fund was run for, but the "gofundme" site is entirely different and all monies go directly to the person who opened the account for them to use and distribute however they feel they want to.

However, I will leave it to rest now and hope that everything turns out for GA as it should, I've had my say, so won't mention it again.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 9:28 pm

Further to my email of 8.43 p.m. I've just read the CMoMM site, I seem to have rattled a couple of cages regarding my asking about the "new fund" namely aquila and aiyoyo, now why is that????  Strange that nobody else has on that website has.

They seem to think I'm undermining the new "fund".  I've never said I'm against it I've only asked who the person is who set it up.

Which makes me question who is running this new "fund", and who are aquila and aiyoyo??

Have I hit a nerve to upset them so much.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Tue 05 May 2015, 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 05 May 2015, 9:38 pm

Nothing wrong with being cautious. Especially when money is concerned. I've never heard of this Leanne woman either but I'm sure everything is above board and the response has been fantastic. 

However at the end of the day, 'Go Fund Me' take a 5% cut regardless and who ever created the account (Leanne) can withdraw the rest at anytime. And bugger off.

Not implying she would of course. Just stating she could.

If other members here can personally vouch for her then that's good enough for me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 9:44 pm

Andrew wrote:Nothing wrong with being cautious. Especially when money is concerned. I've never heard of this Leanne woman either but I'm sure everything is above board and the response has been fantastic. 

However at the end of the day, 'Go Fund Me' take a 5% cut regardless and who ever created the account (Leanne) can withdraw the rest at anytime. And bugger off.Not implying she would of course. Just stating she could.

If other members here can personally vouch for her then that's good enough for me.

Thank God for a sane voice.  That's what I've been trying to say for the past few days but have hit a brick wall, but no other members have vouched for her, that's the point.

I'm even more concerned after reading the CMoMM website, see my post above, and think it may be one big hoax set up by some very nasty people.

Whoever set up the fund can think (if it is a hoax) "oh yes, £25,000 is a great deposit for a new condo or a 4x4 for the hubby and kids" and why was the amount of £25,000 determined?

To be really honest I don't think £25,000 is going to help much for GA fighting the McCanns, as I said in a previous post it would be more like £125,000 he would need.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 10:01 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:Further to my email of 8.33 p.m. I've just read the CMoMM site, I seem to have rattled a couple of cages regarding my asking about the "new fund" namely aquila and aiyoyo, now why is that????  Strange that nobody else has on that website has.

They seem to think I'm undermining the new "fund".  I've never said I'm against it I've only asked who the person is who set it up.

Which makes me question who is running this new "fund", and who are aquila and aiyoyo??

I wouldn`t worry about them, well one of them for sure over reacts to every flippin` thing and, in turn, upsets everyone else. Best pay them no mind.

Leanne Baulch would land herself in real trouble if she was a fraud - 100s and 100s of people would be after her - some people have given £100s. Don`t like to worry you but there is no Leanne Baulch listed on 192 - is she supposed to live in the UK?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 10:07 pm

I think I've read that she lives in Birmingham.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 10:09 pm

Mimi wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:Further to my email of 8.33 p.m. I've just read the CMoMM site, I seem to have rattled a couple of cages regarding my asking about the "new fund" namely aquila and aiyoyo, now why is that????  Strange that nobody else has on that website has.

I wouldn`t worry about them, well one of them for sure over reacts to every flippin` thing and, in turn, upsets everyone else.  Best pay them no mind.

Leanne Baulch would land herself in real trouble if she was a fraud - 100s and 100s of people would be after her - some people have given £100s.  Don`t like to worry you but there is no Leanne Baulch listed on 192 - is she supposed to live in the UK?

The Fund is registered in the USA, which is even more worrying, I doubt if she could be touched there, the money can be drawn out by the account holder at any time either in separate payments or in one lump sum.

It would very nice if someone on any forum could vouch for this Leanne but nobody has so far. I'm still waiting for someone who put the link onto GA's official forum to say "yes, that was me, I know who she is".

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 05 May 2015, 10:10 pm

Freedom wrote:From Missing Madeleine site.

£20
Kenny Steele
0 mins ago
I have met Goncalo through work when he was in Portimao a year before Madeline went missing. He treated my colleague and I to a meal the first night we arrived there and was always asking if his officers were assisting us properly in our enquiries which they were. I found the Police in Portimao extremely professional and thorough and IT was as a result of Goncalo and his officers that our enquiries were 100% successful. Good luck if you read this Goncalo as I once said to you that "we are the biggest gang in the World"

Gancalo doesn't speak English does he? so this comment must be from someone foreigner who writes good English and who was in Portugal 1 year before Madeleine went missing making enquiries about what? but good for him making a donation good man.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 10:12 pm

I have posted elsewhere that HiDeHo has vouched for her on the Facebook group. Here is the post again.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Now lets not forget Leanne Baulch we had some nasty, disruptive 'people' that decided it would be a good idea to report this fund. After hours on chat and on phone with them you were able to confirm and validate the fund so there would be no more issues... It was during the first few hours of the fund being set up and may have lost some donations..BUT if YOU had not pursued it until they reinstated it there would be a LOT of money not sent through this easy format...

Also the SUN would not have highlighted it and given the opportunity for the general public to not only donate more but also start to see more info about the case that they hadn't known...

THAT is why you must accept the 'thanks' from everyone, including me
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 05 May 2015, 10:12 pm

Sounds work related?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 10:15 pm

The name Kenny Steele sounds English. Perhaps his colleague or another police officer acted as an interpreter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 10:16 pm

I`m sure I`ve read somewhere that GA does speak a little English but isn`t fluent.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 10:18 pm

That`s good enough for me. Lizzy and I went to the same school !

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 10:20 pm

Seriously? Was that in Canada?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 10:22 pm

Freedom wrote:Seriously? Was that in Canada?

No it was back here (in the 60s).  I won`t say which town, but we chatted by PM on CMoMM - about all our old teachers and the town where we lived. Not sure when she moved to C.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 10:26 pm

Freedom wrote:I have posted elsewhere that HiDeHo has vouched for her on the Facebook group. Here is the post again.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Now lets not forget Leanne Baulch we had some nasty, disruptive 'people' that decided it would be a good idea to report this fund. After hours on chat and on phone with them you were able to confirm and validate the fund so there would be no more issues... It was during the first few hours of the fund being set up and may have lost some donations..BUT if YOU had not pursued it until they reinstated it there would be a LOT of money not sent through this easy format...

Also the SUN would not have highlighted it and given the opportunity for the general public to not only donate more but also start to see more info about the case that they hadn't known...

THAT is why you must accept the 'thanks' from everyone, including me

Sorry, but it still doesn't say who Leanne Baulch is, she could be anyone, I'm not being difficult but she could be Kate McCann's great, great, grandmother for all we know.  Her photo on Twitter is of a woman in her 20s, who knows what Leanne Baulch really looks like?

Does Hideho know her personally or is she just someone she knows from Facebook??

It's been fantastic that all those messages have been left for GA on the "gofundme" website, but when the fund gets to £25,000 what then?  Why has it been cut off at £25,000.  Has anyone asked GA if that is the amount he needs, perhaps Hideho can tell us.

If I was on Facebook I would ask her all these questions, nobody else seems to be bothering.

ETA: I've just seen the update from Mimi, but I don't think going to the same school some years apart is a huge bonus when we're talking about a fund of £25,000 going to one individual.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 05 May 2015, 10:59 pm

Freedom wrote:The name Kenny Steele sounds English. Perhaps his colleague or another police officer acted as an interpreter.

dogs don't lie and Freedom I get that,but why would "English police officers"be in Portugal 1 year before Madeleine went missing making inquiries about what? and there inquiry was 100 per cent successful because of meeting and interaction with Gancalo?Flippin ek I wish wasn't such a concspiracy theorist at times.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 11:16 pm

Just to reassure you, GA was a professional cop, with years of experience behind him, involved in many crimes in Portugal throughout his career, and was most probably working on one of those cases with the English Police (criminals move around all over Europe) although by what you are only allowed to read in the UK media he was just an ordinary plod on the beat who was called in to take charge of the McCann case and didn't have a clue what he was doing.  That's what the McCanns and the UK press would like you to believe.

The McCanns didn't know what they were up against when they came across GA, he was much cleverer than they gave him credit for, that's why they hate him so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next