MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

+48
Walt
Honeyblade
poster
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
nobodythereeither
cherry
Magnum
wjk
gbwales
Mo
Acorn1
End
Inca
kylie
dantezebu
Popcorn
Ixta
TheTruthWillOut
myositis
crabbit
Beanie
chilli
marina
AndyB
chrissie
Scrants
Dee Coy
Admin
Antonia
mabossa ritchie
chris
Châtelaine
Freedom
Poe
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
bluebell
Andrew
PeterMac
costello
Bampots
Poppy
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Mimi
womandotcom
candyfloss
52 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 11:36 pm

@ DFM - the `school` remark wasn`t a justification or guarantee - it was just an aside.

I`m sure everything is above board - no body has given more than they can afford I`m sure, and if I lose the money I`ve given to a fraudster then it`s just a risk I`ve decided to take. If she is a fraudster she will soon have the fraud squad on her back - I wouldn`t worry. Besides it`s almost worth it to get the MSM talking about it and the general public being able to comment freely.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 11:38 pm

Sadly this case has made us suspicious of everyone.

Leanne has been vouched for. It's up to each of us to decide whether we want to contribute to her fund or the earlier PJ one.

Let's leave the matter here, please.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 05 May 2015, 11:39 pm

Poppy wrote:
Freedom wrote:The name Kenny Steele sounds English. Perhaps his colleague or another police officer acted as an interpreter.

dogs don't lie and Freedom I get that,but why would "English police officers"be in Portugal 1 year before Madeleine went missing making inquiries about what? and there inquiry was 100 per cent successful because of meeting and interaction with Gancalo?Flippin ek I wish wasn't such a concspiracy theorist at times.

Our cops do liaise with foreign cops Poppy.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2015, 11:46 pm

Perhaps as Portugal is a lawless place overrun with paedos, burglars and general undesirables, the PJ was asking for advice on how to deal with the problems!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 2:34 am

Ooooooh, sarcasm at its best.  

(I found a sarcasm emoticon on the internet but couldn't copy and paste it unfortunately.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 7:13 am

Mimi wrote:
Poppy wrote:
Freedom wrote:The name Kenny Steele sounds English. Perhaps his colleague or another police officer acted as an interpreter.

dogs don't lie and Freedom I get that,but why would "English police officers"be in Portugal 1 year before Madeleine went missing making inquiries about what? and there inquiry was 100 per cent successful because of meeting and interaction with Gancalo?Flippin ek I wish wasn't such a concspiracy theorist at times.

Our cops do liaise with foreign cops Poppy.
Most of Dr Amaral's earlier work involved busting up drugs gangs, maybe something to do with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 9:26 am

Resistor wrote:
Most of Dr Amaral's earlier work involved busting up drugs gangs, maybe something to do with that.

You also have such as this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/northernireland/7864018/Real-IRA-commander-caught-in-MI5-arms-dealing-sting.html

The trial had heard that the Real IRA was using a restaurant on the Algarve in Portugal as a global hub for weapons shipments to Ireland. McCaugherty met the agent in Portugal and in a number of other locations including Amsterdam and Istanbul.

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Wed 06 May 2015, 9:30 am

Over 9 grand in Snr Amarals fund, brilliant,and the comments just show you what people really think of the McCann deleted.

Last edited by candyfloss on Wed 06 May 2015, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not proven so not fact chris so could be libellous?)
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 06 May 2015, 9:53 am

WOW

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger · 1 min1 minute ago
Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?pc=14_tw_2 … via @gofundme standing at £9,110 Thank you !

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 06 May 2015, 12:09 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 06 May 2015, 12:11 pm

A blog about the McCanns, the media, money and the Met.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Other people's money

Extract from Ocean Club check-in list showing extras accrued by guests. (Source: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME%20_IIa_Page_621.jpg)

£10,000,000 – Taxpayers’ money spent to date on Operation Grange, the Met Police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Apartment 5a at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz on the night of May 3rd 2007.

£4,290,112 - Total income to Madeleine’s Fund, the McCanns’ limited company, to 31 March 2014.

£3,511,375 - Total expenditure by Madeleine’s Fund to 31 March 2014.

£1,138,487 – Raised for Madeleine’s Fund by sales and serialization of Kate McCann’s book madeleine , billed by Mrs McCann as “an account of the truth”.

£765,363 – Cash at bank, Madeleine’s Fund, 31 March 2014 .

£750,000 – Amount of taxpayers’ money spent on Operation Task, the Leicestershire Police operation to support the Portuguese investigation in 2007/8.

£500,000 – Amount Lord Bell claimed the McCanns paid his PR firm, Bell Pottinger, to keep them on the front page of every single newspaper for a year.

€500,000 – Amount Portuguese judge has ordered Gonçalo Amaral pay Kate and Gerry McCann for their devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain.

£288,503 – Costs claimed by libel firm Carter-Ruck to have been incurred by January 2013 in the libel action McCanns v Bennett.

£21,257 – Money donated by News of the World readers to a Reward Fund for information leading to the safe return of Madeleine, which, if unpaid, should have been donated to three children’s charities but instead was paid out secretly to Madeleine’s Fund in April 2011. The McCanns continue to refuse to acknowledge the payout.

£10,000 – Amount of money Kate McCann would like other people to donate to Missing People while she rides 500 miles on a bicycle.

€242 – Extras run up by McCann, Gerald Patrick at Ocean Club in the days before the disappearance of his daughter.

£10 – Cost per hour of a babysitter at Ocean Club in May 2007, which the McCanns preferred not to spend.

Please donate to the fund set up for Gonçalo Amaral's appeal costs here:

http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 06 May 2015, 1:16 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 1:48 pm

No need for doubt

£5
I love a SUN Campaign
28 mins ago
Projecto Justiça, Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence Fund, has confirmed that the donations received in the past week are as follows............. € 3222,10 through PJGA.......... $ 90,57 through Paypal.......... £ 9,155 through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch........... There are no words to adequately express our gratitude for your support and solidarity.
Thank you all...
http://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/05/thank-you_6.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 06 May 2015, 1:53 pm

For those, who still doubt the crowdfunding by Leanne, have a look at the official and longstanding site of "Projecto Judiçia Gonçalo Amaral", controlled by leading forumites Kazlux and Astro, a friend of Dr. Amaral:

Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence account has received in the past week

€ 3222,10
and
$ 90,57

through Paypal

and

£ 9,155

through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch.

There are no words to adequately express our gratitude for your support and solidarity. Thank you all.

http://pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/05/thank-you_6.html
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 06 May 2015, 1:54 pm

Ah, SNAP Johanna & Andrew ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 06 May 2015, 2:03 pm

Yeah, what uplifting news!

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 06 May 2015, 2:05 pm

I and others posted that in another thread. Hopefully all doubts have vanished now.
Obviously the crowdfunding site of Leanne attracts more "new" people. One cannot be too grateful for that Smile

ETA sorry forgot my manners ... that should read "others and I"...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Wed 06 May 2015, 3:05 pm

That makes € 15,600, or £ 11,600
In one week.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 06 May 2015, 3:14 pm

Very sad......

Dr Amaral's Defence Funds  - Page 4 CEVAckaXIAE6a2c

Crying or Very sad

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Wed 06 May 2015, 3:53 pm

Indeed very sad, but also tinged with a significant degree of Anger, when we remember that the McCann family prepared and presented the Dossier of Death
and one prominent member of the close family actually went on TV, to explain why she / they had done it.
The pretence of not showing her face, but concentrating on the heroic ankles and calves, the bangle, the turquoise sweater, the hair flick, and then
having to dub her voice because it is so distinctive FOOLED NOBODY - Philomena, are you listening ?
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Wed 06 May 2015, 4:13 pm

Philomena,OMG ,are you sure PeterMac
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 06 May 2015, 4:21 pm

I don't think PeterMac says something, unless he's sure.
But I will leave to himself to reply ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  mabossa ritchie Wed 06 May 2015, 4:34 pm

If it looks like a duck,swims like a duck and quacks like a duck,then it is probably a duck.
mabossa ritchie
mabossa ritchie

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Wed 06 May 2015, 4:44 pm

Thank you Chatelaine,i always thought it was one of the pro,s who put the dossier together.

I am shocked if it was her,she has actually helped caused the death of Brenda.
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 06 May 2015, 5:02 pm

Andrew wrote:

A blog about the McCanns, the media, money and the Met.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Other people's money

Extract from Ocean Club check-in list showing extras accrued by guests. (Source: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME%20_IIa_Page_621.jpg)

£10,000,000 – Taxpayers’ money spent to date on Operation Grange, the Met Police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Apartment 5a at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz on the night of May 3rd 2007.

£4,290,112  - Total income to Madeleine’s Fund, the McCanns’ limited company, to 31 March 2014.

£3,511,375 - Total expenditure by Madeleine’s Fund to 31 March 2014.

£1,138,487 – Raised for Madeleine’s Fund by sales and serialization of Kate McCann’s book madeleine , billed by Mrs McCann as “an account of the truth”.

£765,363 – Cash at bank, Madeleine’s Fund, 31 March 2014          .

£750,000 – Amount of taxpayers’ money spent on Operation Task, the Leicestershire Police operation to support the Portuguese investigation in 2007/8.

£500,000 – Amount Lord Bell claimed the McCanns paid his PR firm, Bell Pottinger, to keep them on the front page of every single newspaper for a year.

€500,000 – Amount  Portuguese judge has ordered Gonçalo Amaral pay Kate and Gerry McCann for their devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain.

£288,503 – Costs claimed by libel firm Carter-Ruck to have been incurred by January 2013 in the libel action McCanns v Bennett.

£21,257 – Money donated by News of the World readers to a Reward Fund for information leading to the safe return of Madeleine, which, if unpaid, should have been donated to three children’s charities but instead was paid out secretly to Madeleine’s Fund in April 2011. The McCanns continue to refuse to acknowledge the payout.

£10,000 – Amount of money Kate McCann would like other people to donate to Missing People while she rides 500 miles on a bicycle.

€242 – Extras run up by McCann, Gerald Patrick at Ocean Club in the days before the disappearance of his daughter.

£10 – Cost per hour of a babysitter at Ocean Club in May 2007, which the McCanns preferred not to spend.

Please donate to the fund set up for Gonçalo Amaral's appeal costs here:

http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga

Very interesting figures Andrew.
I believe the babysitting rate for a creche nanny was £8-9 and not £10. How could DOCTORS POSSIBLY AFFORD THAT? There was a group rate where families could share a nanny, I think about £14 ph so this group of DOCTORS could maybe have got together to share the nanny to keep their costs down.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next