MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

+30
Jellybot
Guinea Pig
Stewie
Mo
Admin
End
Nuala
wjk
Bampots
dantezebu
Châtelaine
Poppy
Mimi
Dee Coy
TheTruthWillOut
bluebell
froggy
Bubblewrapped
PeterMac
Burst
AndyB
Freedom
Andrew
candyfloss
Poe
chirpyinsect
Popcorn
dogs don't lie
costello
Magnum
34 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 35 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:29 pm

Which topic did you try? Anyone should be able to get in.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007 - Page 35 Empty Re: CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:34 pm

Freedom wrote:Which topic did you try? Anyone should be able to get in.
The one where he's been posting and open to guests.

Tried loads of times but nothing happened when pressed the send button. No notification. Just nothing at all.

IP address ban I'm guessing.

Or the name 'Andrew' automatically gets refused.

Nevermind, won't lose any sleep. Just wanted Mr Henshaw to come on board here.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:40 pm

Dee Coy has done it anyway and said it a lot better.

Nice one Dee.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:50 pm

The bag that's blue has urgently been wheeled out again to shut down debate.

Was about to stick a film on but might watch this instead. 

Fascinating stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:51 pm

Syn has just said she was married to Martin Grime`s brother. Looking on Ancestry, it seems correct - his name is Neil Grime. I wonder if she was able to talk to Martin?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:59 pm

Don't know anything about this 'syn' or 'cloakanddagger' who claims 'syn' has an agenda. 

Confusion is good as the odious one always said 

I guess anyone could lay claim on a forum they went out with Neil Grime. Even me although that is stretching it a bit.

Heard more farfetched stuff though. An abduction in May 2007 for starters.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:01 pm

I think she said she is his ex-wife so there would be records to confirm that.

I'm sure that you and he would make a lovely couple too though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:08 pm

Syn is a regular on the Twitter McCann hashtag. It is she who claimed the Pro-McCann poster basilandmanuel who Brenda referred to a lot in her final Tweets was Amy Tierney.

I've always been fascinated by this, and until now have seen no reason to doubt her, but her sudden arrival on CMOMM purely to post (from what I can see) inaccurately about this WBM issue makes me wonder about her motives in a completely different way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:14 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Syn is a regular on the Twitter McCann hashtag. It is she who claimed the Pro-McCann poster basilandmanuel who Brenda referred to a lot in her final Tweets was Amy Tierney.

I've always been fascinated by this, and until now have seen no reason to doubt her, but her sudden arrival on CMOMM purely to post (from what I can see) inaccurately about this WBM issue makes me wonder about her motives in a completely different way.
She also confused Java with Javascript at one point. It may have been a genuine mistake, but it's not one that I would expect even a very novice programmer to make. Even the most junior of programmers can tell you what language they are coding in. I must admit, I lost interest in her posts after that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:16 pm

Keep friends close and enemies closer springs to mind.

I'm beginning to think Bluebag is actually Gamble and not Bennett.

Some crazy stuff going on.

Feathers have been ruffled big time.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:21 pm

Andrew wrote:Keep friends close and enemies closer springs to mind.

Well, now that beating people over the head with the same big stick hasn't worked, he is wheeling out the "common sense" argument. That has just relegated him to the same box as "mistakes" and "glitches", I'm afraid! Never mind, at least it will be company in there for Pat Brown and Blacksmith.

"Common sense" once told us that the earth was flat. People sailed away on boats, and disappeared, never to be seen again. Well, obviously they fell off the edge of the world, so "common sense" told us that the earth must be flat. And how many years' worth of exploration and knowledge did that set us back?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:23 pm

Post deleted as marriage records given are not for the right people.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:26 pm

Thanks Mimi.

Maybe she could have a quick word with Martin over family Sunday lunch tomorrow to join this forum.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:27 pm

He's going on holiday now for 2 weeks. I think you maybe ruffled his feathers Andrew. Very Happy
BB was the instigator of my exit from the other side too Evil or Very Mad
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:29 pm

Resistor wrote:

Well, now that beating people over the head with the same big stick hasn't worked, he is wheeling out the "common sense" argument.  That has just relegated him to the same box as "mistakes" and "glitches", I'm afraid!  Never mind, at least it will be company in there for Pat Brown and Blacksmith.

"Common sense" once told us that the earth was flat.  People sailed away on boats, and disappeared, never to be seen again.  Well, obviously they fell off the edge of the world, so "common sense" told us that the earth must be flat.  And how many years' worth of exploration and knowledge did that set us back?
He's on holiday now for 2 weeks. Same holiday that Bennett has been on for the past week maybe.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:35 pm

dantezebu wrote:

He's going on holiday now for 2 weeks. I think you maybe ruffled his feathers Andrew. Very Happy
BB was the instigator of my exit from the other side too Evil or Very Mad
Yeah just seen/mentioned about his hols.

Hope I've not ruffled his feathers as finding it fascinating the way he acts/approaches things.

Clearly with a set agenda in place.

I guess that's part of his job dantezebu to get good people like you and others off there.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:38 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks Mimi.

Maybe she could have a quick word with Martin over family Sunday lunch tomorrow to join this forum.

It sounds as if her and Neil Grime are divorced/separated now.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:48 pm

Mimi wrote:

I guess they would be if she didn't take Neil's brothers word on matters. However that's really unfair of me to say anything as I don't know the set up and know next to nothing of 'syn' until she popped up. (although gather she has been around for a long time)

Apologies to 'syn' if your genuine. No disrespect intended. 

Just curious and that's what 8 plus years of McLies does to a person.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuala Sat 27 Jun 2015, 10:54 pm

@ Andrew

He's on holiday now for 2 weeks. Same holiday that Bennett has been on for the past week maybe.

He went on holiday when I challenged him about his wording in his email to Wayback.
Nuala
Nuala

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:01 pm

Perhaps we can now wait patiently (that will be harder for some of us than others) to see what develops further from this issue.

I must admit that I'm not sure if there's any point in continuing to analyse what may or may not have happened. I don't think that anyone can state categorically that their answer is the correct one.

How about a two week holiday for all of us from this subject?!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mimi wrote:

I guess they would be if she didn't take Neil's brothers word on matters. However that's really unfair of me to say anything as I don't know the set up and know next to nothing of 'syn' until she popped up. (although gather she has been around for a long time)

Apologies to 'syn' if your genuine. No disrespect intended. 

Just curious and that's what 8 plus years of McLies does to a person.

Martin isn`t allowed to talk about the case so we don`t know his opinion but I should think he trusts his dogs. He must be retired by now - I wonder if that means he can speak, or perhaps he had to sign the official secrets whatchamacallit.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuala Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:03 pm

Resistor wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Syn is a regular on the Twitter McCann hashtag. It is she who claimed the Pro-McCann poster basilandmanuel who Brenda referred to a lot in her final Tweets was Amy Tierney.

She also confused Java with Javascript at one point.  It may have been a genuine mistake, but it's not one that I would expect even a very novice programmer to make.  Even the most junior of programmers can tell you what language they are coding in.  I must admit, I lost interest in her posts after that.

I think the Java (omitting the Script) was just an abbreviation.

Why would you lose interest in her posts after that? Surely if getting to the truth is what you want, then you would read and assess everything?

How can anyone come to an informed conclusion otherwise, I don't understand the "I'm not reading that" form of debate.
Nuala
Nuala

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:06 pm

Last post from me tonight, but this again is what I find really interesting. 

As 95% of the people here have been banned from over there, for either opposing dictatorial views and / or challenging prominent posters / not following the party line etc.. Then why all of a sudden when something like the WB / Ceop, which is potentially absolute dynamite comes on board they invite a free for all.

Fascinated what goes on behind the scenes.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:10 pm

One does not have to be a pro to have an agenda . Sometimes egos can play a part. lol!
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:12 pm

I put wrong information about Syn. She says she was not married to Neil Grime. Apologies for that.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next