MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Mimi Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

All I can say about Buck House and Fergie is "Well they would wouldn`t they"

As if anyone believes any statements they make No
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Marky Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:29 am

Poe wrote:The way that this is being handled is strange.

I would have expected one single robust denial from Buckingham Palace then business as usual for the royal family. The scandal would do the rounds on the internet regardless but I do wonder why the UK mainstream media weren't muzzled.

That there have been multiple denials all very carefully worded, a cancelled skiing holiday and now Fergie being wheeled out to give her support convinces me that it's true and that we haven't heard the worst of it.

yes, they've not handled this well at all. perhaps they've not been told everything by the queen's favourite. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 06 Jan 2015, 12:41 pm

Dont forget this comes from the US and there may well be some high fliers over there a little worried about events.That would far overshadow anything our philandering Prince has been getting up to.Lets face it we've had plenty of that in our Royal History.

This case is being determined in far off places in my view.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Tue 06 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

Lioned wrote:Dont forget this comes from the US and there may well be some high fliers over there a little worried about events.That would far overshadow anything our philandering Prince has been getting up to.Lets face it we've had plenty of that in our Royal History.

This case is being determined in far off places in my view.

and that also explains why the UK media weren't "muzzled'. there's no point. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

Exactly
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 Empty Re:Prince Andrew named in US lawsiut over underage sex allegations.

Post  costello Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:56 pm

Those were my first thoughts, and no doubt this has a long way to go.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:01 pm

I can only think the reason we are hearing about this, is that:

1) it's a distraction from something else

2) someone wants to turn up the heat on Prince Andrew and this is a warning

or 3) it's to muddy the waters. We have a 17 year old girl (so not paedophilia), an impression that this isn't really a 'sex-slave' story. If it ends up that the witness is unreliable or that it never happened, then I think this will tell the public at large, that

a) Royal peadophile stories, aren't really paedophile stories, b) victims make things up for money c) the media lies and d) the media is desperate for any Royal-sex-paedophile scoop, and so if they don't in future print internet rumours that means there's no truth in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:40 pm

or maybe just to give the story an element of credibility. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm

As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.
So still dodgy for the Prince in the US.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 06 Jan 2015, 5:10 pm

Lioned wrote:As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.

The age of consent in New York is 17.

The offense will be more serious depending on relative ages, thus:
Sex with a person under 17 is a misdemeanor if the perpetrator is at least 16 (see infra). (“Sexual misconduct,” NY Penal Law § 130.20.)

The age of consent in Florida is 18,[61] but close-in-age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

So it looks like it is a far more serious offence in Florida but excuse my ignorance but what is eant by the bolded bit?
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm

Lioned wrote:As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.
It depends what State you are in. In most, it's actually 16. Florida is only 1 of 10 where it is 18.

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Wed 07 Jan 2015, 12:59 am

In relation to the Gaspars, after Madeleine went missing Mr. Gaspar obviously had given what happened previously more thought as he said:

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.

It is my wish that the police are aware of my preoccupation with the gesture made by David Payne.
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Wed 07 Jan 2015, 1:00 am

In relation to Sarah Ferguson praising Andrew what a great guy he is, what on earth does this say about her.  

So a great guy has a paedophile as a close friend!
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:29 am

cherry wrote:In relation to the Gaspars, after Madeleine went missing Mr. Gaspar obviously had given what happened previously more thought as he said:

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.

It is my wish that the police are aware of my preoccupation with the gesture made by David Payne.

yup, the old nod nod wink wink know wot i mean guv. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:41 am

cherry wrote:In relation to Sarah Ferguson praising Andrew what a great guy he is, what on earth does this say about her.  

So a great guy has a paedophile as a close friend!

Then again, Sarah is not known for her astute judgement
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Wed 07 Jan 2015, 12:07 pm

and she certainly had no qualms about taking a loan from a paedophile
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Wed 07 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

Wanless did not appear to give the correct information on twitter as to the involvement of Mandelson with NSPCC
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 Empty 'TOP TORY KILLED' Girl, 15 - Sunday People

Post  candyfloss Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 B7BKyphCUAAc5mW

Tomorrows Sunday front page Shocked

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

Gee, the Tories must be wishing for defeat in May, what with the broken NHS, the delaying of the child abuse inquiry, taking power away from the unions and goodness knows what else.

Now this.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:36 am

I'm more interested in the photograph of a muslim woman in a bikini. 

But I suppose if you help killing enough infidels you can have it both ways:live like a western woman and kill like a true believer? 

The hypocrisy of these people!

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Sun 11 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

Tigger wrote:I'm more interested in the photograph of a muslim woman in a bikini. 

But I suppose if you help killing enough infidels you can have it both ways:live like a western woman and kill like a true believer? 

The hypocrisy of these people!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-says-Britain-enemy-Islam.html.

Yes tigger, the hypocrisy of these people( and I use that word loosely) is obscene.

It didn't do my blood pressure any good this morning reading about Mizanur Rahman, the hate cleric who- get this -said that Britain is the enemy of Islam. Rahman who 'LIVES IN NORTH LONDON' defended the brutal murders at the Charlie Hedbo offices.

For a start, if he hates Britain so much then why does he choose to live in this country? Oh hang on.... I think I can probably guess that question. Secondly, why is he at liberty to incite further racial hatred? I though this was now a crime?

When will we see a politician in Westminster who has the requisite amount of calcium in their backbone to make these 'inciters of hatred' understand that, in Britain, we won't tolerate such behaviour without having consequences.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

More on the 'third' witness and very worrying death threats against him.Also these alleged offences bring us up to 1993 which is much more recent than previous claims.
Good to see Tom Watson is ready to name the perpetrators if necessary.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5442/dolphin-square-third-witness-tells-of-child-sex-abuse-by-mps
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 13 Jan 2015, 11:04 pm

It's not going away, no matter how hard Fergie tries.  ......

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 9 B7Q2I6VCYAAqi27

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 14 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm

I wonder if its not going away for some other reasons.Royal Princes who can't keep their bits in their trousers are ten a penny,historically,so what about Andrew ? Plenty of pictures of Charles with Savile around !
Royal stories are very rarely going anywhere and just serve the purpose of selling papers when nothing much else is going on or maybe keeping other stuff out the news.Serious though it is his relationship with a potential blackmailer !
Not seen too much of the smug grin of bliar and the Chilcot enquiry on the front pages yet !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next