MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case

Go down

10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case Empty 10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down

10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case Empty Re: 10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 4:17 pm

Any chance of bullet points? I sometimes find it difficult to respond to a video as opposed to the written word, because I forget things and have to re-watch the video, which makes it very time consuming. Thanks

Back to top Go down

10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case Empty Re: 10 things that don't make any sense in the Mccann case

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm

Sure susible, I understand.

1) Why did the Mccanns take their story to the press?

2) Why did the Mccann narrative (innocent-guilty-innocent) follow the arc that it did in the media?

3) Why did the British authorities let the dogs be used, 3 months down the line?

4) What did uncle Brian Kennedy mean by 'paying the Mccann's legal costs'?

5) Why did the fit-up of Robert Murat not succeed?

6) What did Brian Kennedy, Robert Murat and their respective lawyers discuss at their meeting?

7) Why was Madeleine made a ward of court?

8 ) When did the death occur? 3rd of May or earlier?

9) What was the significance of the Gerry Mccann wallet fiasco?

10) Why were Henri Exton (high ranking, ex MI5 officer) and Kevin Halligen (connected waster??) employed in what we understand to be a facade of a search for Madeleine?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 5:30 pm

1.  They took it to the press to divert attention away from them and onto the mysterious abductor, in my opinion.  I don't think they envisaged the massive story that it would become, although once the money started flowing into the fund and they were being feted like celebs the lure of the media became addictive to them.  That coupled with the fact that once suspicion began to fall on them, they had to continually plead their innocence and sitting on wee Lorraine's sofa and having the likes of Antonella Lazzerri, Tracey Kandolah etc fawning over them in the papers writing stories about "the poor parents" suited their agenda very well

2  I believe that initially, people saw this innocent little child that immediately pulled their heartstrings and knew that it was probably not going to be a good outcome..these situations rarely are.  I know myself when I saw Madeleine's image on the 4th May, I immediately felt saddened and just hoped that her body would soon be found and that her parents could get on with their grieving.  However, the parents behaviour was most odd, many people felt the same, and as the story unfolded over many weeks, the tales of jemmied shutters, dining in the back garden etc, were proven to be untrue and people began to question how on earth educated, professional people could go out for the evening and leave their, very young, children unattended, especially as there was a creche and babysitting facility at the resort.  Then cam Gerry's blog..that was a biggie for me, all of this waffle about haircuts and jogging times, that was a big WTF moment for me.  And then of course jetting across the world, going to see the pope etc, while their remaining children stayed in the creche in PdL.  

The guilty part came when they were made arguido and many of the suspicions that people had due to the Mccanns weird behaviour seemed grounded, and of course we had the EVRD dogs and the DNA matches in the car etc.  However, that was not enough to secure a conviction in Portugal, so they were released from arguido status.  I think that was the point where many people assumed that they must be innocent, but the McCanns remained in the limelight and I think that people just got fed up with them.  Also more and more people have now had access to the police files and are more aware of what was actually going on (the opposite of what Clarence was saying) Finally, their litigious nature of threatening to sue anyone who challenged their story, constantly begging for more money, and the "poor us" whining, just got people's backs up.

3  To assist the Portuguese police in making a case against the parents.  I think the UK police were in the loop pretty quickly in terms of realising that the parents were probably involved.

4  I assume in the event that they were charged, they would be used for defence costs.  Of course they haven't been charged to date and the legal costs seem to have been used to pay for Carter Ruck to silence anyone who challenged them

5  Because, in my opinion, he isn't guilty and there was no evidence to suggest that he was involved in any way.

6  No idea, I wasn't there

7  I think it was so that the McCanns could get their hands on the police files, they were refused and only got 81 additional pieces of information.  There may have been a raft of other reasons, but I don't know much about legal processes, so better to let someone with more knowledge than me.

8  Personally I think it was the 3rd, though I'm not convinced as it is a very small window of opportunity to simulate the abduction.  That said, if they had more time and the death occurred earlier, then I think that their planning would have been better and their stories more consistent and they wouldn't be having to backfill the story to this day to cover the gaps.

9  There were many such events, the passenger on the plane needing assistance, the drunk lying in the road.  Was Gerry sending coded messages to others?  Maybe, or was it just standard McCann smoke and mirrors and obfuscation, I really don't know, one thing I'm pretty sure of though, is that he didn't actually have his wallet stolen at a cashline (quite apart from the fact that ATM's have CCTV in them so a thief could be identified) but I really don't know.

10  Just more players in the ongoing saga of the supposed search...I think the McCanns got more than they bargained for with Exton though and are probably regretting hiring him now.

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Tue 09 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

Susible re point 8,the fact that Mrs Fenn never heard anything until 10.30 pm on the night of the 3rd may tells me that there was no one in flat 5a that evening.
I think Maddie had already been moved to another apartment by then in order for flat 5a to be cleaned earlier in the day or the day before.
The crying incident on the evening of the first May and the early phone calls by KM on the second of May for me say this is the most likely time of death.
They therefore had all of wednesday and thursday to plan the fiasco and still they made a mess of it.IMO

travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:16 pm

When the most credible sighting of "Maddie" was reported in Belgium - even warranting DNA tests - why did the McCanns run in the opposite direction?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down