MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No blood found in Apartment 5a - Tweets from S & S

+6
travis macbickle
Poe
Justformaddiemccann
KathyBelle
dantezebu
Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No blood found in Apartment 5a - Tweets from S & S - Page 2 Empty Re: No blood found in Apartment 5a - Tweets from S & S

Post  KathyBelle Wed 17 Sep 2014, 2:13 pm

There is further proof in the link below, that blood and other samples found in the McCanns apartment were sent for tests, because on their return they were analysed by the then PJ Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, who concluded that Madeleine had died in the McCanns apartment and her parents were responsible for covering up the cadaver odour. He then sent his report, to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

It's worth remembering that one of the reasons the McCanns have taken out a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, is because of his thesis that Madeleine died in their apartment. The McCanns cannot fail to be aware that Goncalo Amaral, was repeating what was in the report of Mr Almeida, but they're not suing him. These facts have already been brought to the attention of the Judge, who is presiding over the lawsuit. I hope she takes into consideration these facts, when she reaches a decision at the conclusion of the lawsuit.
KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

No blood found in Apartment 5a - Tweets from S & S - Page 2 Empty Re: No blood found in Apartment 5a - Tweets from S & S

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

KathyBelle wrote:
Blood was found in the McCanns apartment and subsequently tested by Portuguese Forensic Scientists in Lisbon.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

Scanned that link quickly for the word 'blood', and the only place that blood is mentioned is in reference to samples gathered from an exterior wall not near 5A, and the apartment in Burgau.

It was just a quick scan though, perhaps you can point me to the part that mentions testing of blood samples from 5A.

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Wed 17 Sep 2014, 2:39 pm

KathyBelle wrote:
There is further proof in the link below, that blood and other samples found in the McCanns apartment were sent for tests, because on their return they were analysed by the then PJ Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, who concluded that Madeleine had died in the McCanns apartment and her parents were responsible for covering up the cadaver odour. He then sent his report, to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation.

It's worth remembering that one of the reasons the McCanns have taken out a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, is because of his thesis that Madeleine died in their apartment. The McCanns cannot fail to be aware that Goncalo Amaral, was repeating what was in the report of Mr Almeida, but they're not suing him. These facts have already been brought to the attention of the Judge, who is presiding over the lawsuit. I hope she takes into consideration these facts, when she reaches a decision at the conclusion of the lawsuit.

Kathybelle the second document you referenced here refers to the blood dog alerting to blood odour.
That,s good enough for me !
Of course TM knew there had been blood there they were just not sure if it would be found.Hence the excuses.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Wed 17 Sep 2014, 3:05 pm

travis macbickle wrote:
KathyBelle wrote:

Kathybelle the second document you referenced here refers to the blood dog alerting to blood odour.
That,s good enough for me !
Of course TM knew there had been blood there they were just not sure if it would be found.Hence the excuses.

Hi Travis

I read a link that contained information that stated the McCanns disputed the findings of the Portuguese Forensic Scientists and they requested the samples were sent to a Birmingham laboratory to be tested there.

I wasn't too surprised when I read that the results from the tests at the Birmingham laboratory, were inconclusive, especially when I learned that Kate McCann had a friend whose husband was a Forensic Scientist at the Birmingham laboratory.

Sorry at this moment in time, I haven't got a link to prove what I have stated in my post. I'll keep looking, but I won't be too surprised if I don't find anything. Lots of information regarding this case, has been 'whooshed' from the internet.
KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Wed 17 Sep 2014, 4:37 pm

Blood was not identified because it was not tested for. Under instruction (destruction of sample).
The tweets are accurate as WLBTS says.
But S&S saying that no blood was found in 5a is very misleading.
What would be more accurate is to say "samples were taken of cellular materials which could well have been blood, but it was not tested for at the scene for this reason".
The fact that Keela detected blood in the area that the samples were taken from makes the probability of these samples being blood very high.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 4:45 pm

dantezebu wrote:
Blood was not identified because it was not tested for. Under instruction (destruction of sample).
The tweets are accurate as WLBTS says.
But S&S saying that no blood was found in 5a is very misleading.
What would be  more accurate is to say "samples were taken of cellular materials which could well have been blood, but it was not tested for at the scene for this reason".
The fact that Keela detected blood in the area that the samples were taken from makes the probability of these samples being blood very high.

Yes, that's what I mean Smile The entire book is very misleading in much the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bagheera Wed 17 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm

From Gerry's arguido interview of 7th September 2007:

--- When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments.

But I've also seen yet another quote where Gerry says he can't answer that question unless he has seen what's in the press.

This is a longer account: presumably the defence lawyer is d'Abreu.

I can't find this item on this topic - if I have already posted it - apologies. Just trying to keep a lot of similar information in one place!

Gerry being heard as an arguido on september 7th 2007:

Blood was mentioned. The defence lawyer reacting to this, i.e. Gerry's lawyer, tried to explain it away. To no avail:

The defence lawyer said that he wishes the arguido to be asked again if Madeleine bled. To which he said it was common for
Madeleine to have nosebleeds. He says that he doesn’t know if in fact his daughter bled while on holiday in Portugal, because he
does not want to be influenced by the news in the Press, regarding the detection of human blood in the apartment where his daughter disappeared.

Bleeding occurred: before May 3rd.
Press comments: after May 3rd.

How could Gerry's observing his daughters bleeding BEFORE may 3rd have been compromised by the media attention AFTER May 3rd??

So to recap: it depends on what appears in the Press whether Gerry will be able to remember it or not?

Bagheera
Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed 17 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm

I wonder if Summers and Swann are being deliberately provocative here, they must know such tweets will be like read rags to a bull.

Are they trying to drum up interest in the book...
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 17 Sep 2014, 7:24 pm

Apparently already half price. What an utter flop. I do wonder if a far bigger stir was expected from the wider public, but the expected sharp intake of breath and a renewed vigour for the search hasn't happened. Instead, the overwhelming reaction to the book appears to be disbelief and open mockery.

This is either a miscalculation by SandS on the feelings of people towards the case, i.e., they've backed the wrong horse. A costly mistake.

Or they've been coerced by Team McCann into writing this book purely to promote their flagging cause. I.e., they've sold their souls. For what price, if so?

Either way it's a disaster. Ane bad news for both them financially and those who have a vested interest in the 'innocence' of the McCanns.

Their tweets, facebook comments and statements are becoming increasingly shill-esque and damaging. They should quit with what precious little reputation they have left intact.

I do wonder, however, if the book had been received with the more positive and clamouring reaction that was expected, 90 seconds or so of the McCanns we had last night on CW would have been rather extended. Unedited, in fact?

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Sun 21 Sep 2014, 11:35 am

Anyone saying there was no blood in 5A is discrediting the blood dog Keela and her expert trainer Martin Grimes.

I have read some extracts from S&S book

Simon Fawkes and his teacher wife Claire had hired the apartment a month earlier; their 3-year-old daughter 'had cut her chin while at the Ocean Club creche badly enough to need stitches - and may have bled later at the apartment'.

Witness statement: Date: 22 nd April 2008

FAWKES; Claire Louise

During the holidays we would occasionally place R*** in the crêche when we were doing other activities. On the Wednesday or Thursday of the second week of our holiday I received a phone call from a MW employee saying that R*** had fallen in the crêche and had cut her chin. When I arrived at the club she had almost stopped bleeding, but even so and through precaution we took her to a doctor in P da L, who put in some stitches. I do not remember if she bled again after this or whether she did in the apartment, but it is a possibility. However nobody else injured themselves or died during the holiday.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLAIRE_FAWKES.htm

Poor little girl it must have really hurt, but S&S are giving the impression she was able to go round the back of the sofa and bleed in all the spots Keela had identifed.
IMO absolute rubbish.

Then we have this extract:

'Accountant Paul Gordon and his flight-attendant wife Saleigh. Paul had cut himself shaving and had 'walked around the apartment with paper tissues trying to stop the blood for about 45 minutes'.

Witness Account
Statement by Paul Anthony Gordon  Occupation: Accountant
Date : 24th April 2008

There was one occasion when I cut myself shaving in the bathroom of the apartment. I would say that the cut bled for about 4 5 minutes and that it took some time until the cut stopped bleeding, during which period I walked around the apartment with paper tissues trying to stop the blood. Aside from this, to the best of my knowledge no one else cut themselves nor did anyone die in the apartment.

I haven't read the book so I don't know if they added the translaters remarks:

[THOUGHT: Could Mr Gordon have been misheard, or might there have been a typing error in one or other transcription?
If misheard: Did he say 'FORTY-five minutes' or 'FOUR TO five minutes'?
If a typing error: should the '45 minutes' perhaps be '4 to 5 minutes' or '4-5 minutes'?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm

Another one who S&S imply was at he back of the sofa and again bled in all the spots identifed by Keela. 45 miniutes is a long time to bleed from a shaving cut, I'm going with the 4 to 5 miniutes.

Any one's blood but Madeleins to show the McCanns are innocent, do they think we have come up on a down train?

Report with pictures of the samples/evidence (as indicated by Eddie and Keela) collected in apt. 5A on August 1, 2007, and delivered to the FSS. Last two pages are in English.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_EDDIE-KEELA.htm

OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
JOHN ROBERT LOWE F.S.S REPORT

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm#2280

A bit too technical for me.

Sometimes I find Textusa a difficult read, however this artical I found very interesting.

FSS: It's Maddie's Blood

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/fss-its-maddies-blood.html
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2