MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members disappearing - not really

+8
mumof6
dogs don't lie
Bampots
AndyB
Admin
Freedom
Andrew
candyfloss
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Members disappearing - not really - Page 2 Empty Re: Members disappearing - not really

Post  Andrew Mon 08 May 2017, 5:40 pm

... speaking of CMoMM, I've just noticed this on their homepage.

Copied and pasted:

Retired murder DCI, Colin Sutton, refused to head up Operation Grange in 2011, because of its 'narrow focus' and, in the Daily Mail and the Sky Documentary, he accused DCI Andy Redwood, DCI Nicola Wall and Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe of 'Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice', which carries a maximum life sentence. 'Misconduct in Public Office'.

I think that's changed a bit since I last looked in on Friday.

Did they miss out the 'er' at the end of murder? Have they accused him of that as yet?

(it will get changed within 30 secs when Jill Bennett reads this)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Members disappearing - not really - Page 2 Empty Re:Members disappearing.

Post  costello Mon 08 May 2017, 6:16 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just noticed that the total there has passed 7,500!

I can only assume these figures just might be accurate Freedom. I know other sites including FB 'AorS' have had over whelming numbers of new members due to the latest documentaries that have been screened.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Members disappearing - not really - Page 2 Empty Re: Members disappearing - not really

Post  PMR Mon 08 May 2017, 7:46 pm

If anything gets CMoMM in trouble, it's going to be that statement about Colin Sutton. I am looking forward to it
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 May 2017, 10:28 pm

I don't know why the word "murder" is there at all; "retired DCI" would make sense on its own.

I don't suppose that you will remember her, Andrew, but this is who I thought of when reading your comment!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Bennett_(British_actress)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 08 May 2017, 10:34 pm

I remember the Bond film, For Your Eyes Only very well. And I remember her from being in that. Although I didn't know that was actually her name until 30 seconds ago when I read your Wiki link.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Tue 09 May 2017, 6:21 pm

Welcome Closerandcloser, we really are getting close to 400. Two more to go!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 7:24 pm

... You didn't create that one yourself did you, doc?

Just joking!

Maybe 'evencloser' will join next.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Tue 09 May 2017, 7:39 pm

Andrew wrote:... You didn't create that one yourself did you, doc?

Just joking!

Maybe 'evencloser' will join next.
No but I'm hoping that my little motivational speech has inspired people to join. Only two to go, so come on 'twotogo' or 'evencloser' we need you. Two to go! We can do it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 7:59 pm

If this place was on social media constantly and was marketed in the right fashion, then it would have thousands of members by now.

But it's better just the way it is.

Nobody gives a toss about memberships apart from CMoMM who have to blatantly lie about there own for some weird egotistical reason.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 09 May 2017, 10:03 pm

I'm happy the way it is too Andrew, quality not quantity every time, and the posters here are excellent. Anyone here can of course recommend us or tweet links if they are on twitter.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 10:08 pm

Absolutely, CF.

It was just an irrelevant point I was making. And that if this forum wanted to be 'huge', then it could very well be. And quickly.

Bigger than CMoMM in time even though that would cause a few coronaries and stress levels to rocket.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 10:12 pm

As E.F Schumacher claimed in his famous book, "Small is Beautiful".

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Tue 09 May 2017, 11:07 pm

I agree, it was only as numbers edged close to 400 I started getting a bit giddy. It really isn't important and we have a range of opinions here, great discussion on a range of topics and a common sense of purpose. 400 is just a number.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Wed 10 May 2017, 10:59 am

At risk of getting a bit giddy again, we have another new member and are just one away from 400. I know numbers aren't important but I think it's great people are finding this forum. To me it shows growing numbers of people want to know the truth. By coming here, you can find out so much about this case that is never discussed by the mainstream media. It's a very welcoming environment and you are able to form your own opinions without any pressure to think in a prescribed way. So I hope people find their way here and join in quest to find the truth.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Members disappearing - not really - Page 2 Empty 400!

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 13 May 2017, 10:42 am

I've just checked and membership has reached 400! Congratulations to Candyfloss and Freedom on achieving this and thank you for creating a place that values discussion and doesn't think it has all the answers!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 May 2017, 10:31 am

What's_up_doc? wrote:I've just checked and membership has reached 400! Congratulations to Candyfloss and Freedom on achieving this and thank you for creating a place that values discussion and doesn't think it has all the answers!
Thank you WUD, still some bots creeping in as everywhere, but keeping an eye on it.

@WinslowBoy, your post moved to Members Lounge.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2