MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Guest Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:28 pm

Popcorn wrote:Does anyone else find it a little odd that the 'story' here is immediately about the McCanns? Clement Freud - and his family - are very famous in their own right. He might not be quite on the scale of Savile, but he's certainly a real name. The fact that he's been exposed as a paedophile, albeit after death, is a big story all on it's own. So why have the papers immediately decided to make it all about the McCanns - a couple he had only a fleeting knowledge of, and only then (seemingly) once Madeleine had disappeared?

IMO it's a warning. Clement's shenanigans were a poorly kept secret and it seems the balance of power has shifted. I doubt it's got anything to do with where Clement himself was that week.

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:30 pm

Hope wrote:Matthew and Elizabeth held an all night party July2  2007 .Guests included Mandelson, David Miliband and Michael Gove, DG of BBC Mark Thompson and Rebekah Brooks.

I remember lots of speculation in the early days that David Miliband was allegedly in PDL at the time of Madeleine disappearing.

Don't know if any substance in it or just an internet myth.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:35 pm

I remember that as well Andrew, some posters think he appears on a McCann family photo, a side view,very hard to tell.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:35 pm

David Paynes comment about 'this is not the right forum to bring it up', when being quizzed by the Police has always intrigued me.

Now if you add that to the Gaspers and Martins comments - then I wonder if he knew 'some things' that could possible help the whole Tapas lot gain some leverage at the time.

Just thinking aloud.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm

Hope wrote:I remember that as well Andrew, some posters think he appears on a McCann family photo, a side view,very hard to tell.

If memory serves - it was even suggested he was '10th Tapas' person. Although there's been a few different people mentioned for that role. Even Clarence himself.

Yes - remember the photo but wouldn't even know where to start looking for it nowadays.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm

I skimmed past the picture of Clement's villa in the Telegraph article.

Had something a bit more lavish than that in mind, I must say.

A bit of a dump considering his wealth.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:05 pm

ziggy wrote:
Popcorn wrote:Does anyone else find it a little odd that the 'story' here is immediately about the McCanns? Clement Freud - and his family - are very famous in their own right. He might not be quite on the scale of Savile, but he's certainly a real name. The fact that he's been exposed as a paedophile, albeit after death, is a big story all on it's own. So why have the papers immediately decided to make it all about the McCanns - a couple he had only a fleeting knowledge of, and only then (seemingly) once Madeleine had disappeared?

IMO it's a warning. Clement's shenanigans were a poorly kept secret and it seems the balance of power has shifted. I doubt it's got anything to do with where Clement himself was that week.

Alright ziggy.

A warning to who... and who do you think has the power... ?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Coincidences

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:20 pm

C Freud Rector 1974/80, Lorraine Kelly 2004/07, Kate attended 1987/92.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Coincidences

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:43 pm

Earl Spencer had 2 children, a boy aged 13 and a girl aged 10 with Caroline Hutton Freud,Matthew's ex wife.
So William and Harry are cousins to these two young children.

Matthew and Caroline have two sons and Earl Spencer will have been their step father during the marriage.

Last edited by Hope on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra info.)
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:40 pm

Andrew wrote:I skimmed past the picture of Clement's villa in the Telegraph article.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 100792983_FREUD.villa-large_trans++rXQPXGvM58CJoUBPwmOnP4AUi_eAXJmjTzXoJ-uDM54

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Links

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:07 pm

So from a bit of research I can see Clement Freud has links, some tenuous,  with Royalty and the future King, the Murdoch media empire, Labour and Tory PM's, the Oppenheimer billionaires, regular MP's, people at the top of the BBC, Rebekah Brooks, Sarah Brown who gives thanks to 5 pages of names who have helped her, some like GMTV names, there is the link with Dundee Uni where KM went, and on it goes. He would have known a lot of the political scandals in the seventies.

What is sickening is he was an aide to Gen Montgomery and worked at the Nuremberg trials and was commissioned as an officer. He even wrote 2 best selling childrens books. Unreal.

Last edited by Hope on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:17 pm

... so how exactly does Madeleine's demise fit in with all this.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:18 pm

Hope wrote:So from a bit of research I can see Clement Freud has links, some tenuous,  with Royalty and the future King, the Murdoch media empire, Labour and Tory PM's, the Oppenheimer billionaires, regular MP's, people at the top of the BBC, Rebekah Brooks, Sarah Brown who gives thanks to 5 pages of names who have helped her, some like GMTV names, there is the link with Dundee Uni where KM went, and on it goes.

Great research Hope, this is bizarre.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:26 pm

Andrew I don't know, just trying to join the dots. Good night all.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:31 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Andrew wrote:I skimmed past the picture of Clement's villa in the Telegraph article.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 100792983_FREUD.villa-large_trans++rXQPXGvM58CJoUBPwmOnP4AUi_eAXJmjTzXoJ-uDM54

Just did some further reading and he wasn't that well off at all. In fact one could say a pauper in comparison to other members of the family.

His whole estate was worth 800 grand in which he left the lions share of it to his wife.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:35 pm

Hope wrote:Andrew I don't know, just trying to join the dots. Good night all.

Sorry it wasn't a personal question directed at you...

But yes there's lots of those dots scatted about everywhere.

Your doing a good job in finding them.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Paul McCartney

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:57 pm

Just remembered reading that Freud did a monologue on a Wings album and was on the cover.

Heather Mills lost her self control on GMTV with Fiona Philipps and seemed to be threatening Paul about all she knew and defended Kate,very strange.

I will try and find more tomorrow.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Jun 2016, 12:02 am

NSPCCVerified account ‏@NSPCC 19m19 minutes ago
Our helpline is available on 0808 800 5000 for anyone affected by issues raised in @ITV's Abused & Betrayed - A Life Sentence #ClementFreud
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jun 2016, 1:19 am

Just had a thought. Clement Freud died of a massive heart attack. According to his daughter, in 2009 he was told he needed a triple heart bypass operation.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/apr/24/clement-freud-funeral-emma-freud

Is it possible he had a chronic heart condition for many years prior to that and Gerry McCann was one of the consultants who saw him as a patient prior to May 2007?

Just a thought...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Jun 2016, 7:10 am

Always a possibility I guess.

I'm more inclined to think there is another 'someone' who was perhaps the link between.

But then again as I mentioned several times yesterday, I have seen absolutely zero proof that all this McCann/Freud stuff actually happened.

Kate's say so is not good enough for me.

Just my opinion.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 16 Jun 2016, 7:31 am

Joana Morais ‏@JoanaAMorais · 11m11 minutes ago

Maddie Case leaves ten paedophiles under surveillance http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2016/06/maddie-case-leaves-ten-paedophiles.html … #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 16 Jun 2016, 7:35 am

Andrew wrote:NSPCCVerified account ‏@NSPCC  19m19 minutes ago
Our helpline is available on 0808 800 5000 for anyone affected by issues raised in @ITV's Abused & Betrayed - A Life Sentence #ClementFreud

Did anyone else watch the programme? I just have. Recorded it as it was on too late for me here. I found it profoundly moving and the women totally credible. Their lives were ruined by these men. I was especially shocked by the hold Freud had over Sylvia, in that she went back to him after all those years and willingly slept with him. She even said she still loved him in a way.
How sad that her life was dictated by such a monster. A lost childhood and the theft of innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:21 am

I too am wondering if there is any independent confirmation that the McCanns and CF ever met.

So am I right in saying that the first mention of it ever was in Kate's book? 

CF's reported comment about the dogs - one bark for yes and two for no (or whatever it was) - is so mind-bogglingly crass that it's hard to believe he could have said it.

If Kate made the whole incident up, it has backfired spectacularly on her.

However, having said that, it is hard to imagine that none of the Freud family would not have heard of it and challenged it if it did not happen.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:28 am

The first mention of it that I have ever seen about it was referenced in Kate's book.

However from the link on CF's post above (Joana blog), it says this:

A neighbour confided to CM that Freud's house was "very busy" during the holidays and that the family did not interact with the rest of the neighbourhood. About the presence of the McCanns in the proximities of the paedophile's house, the same source confirmed that Kate and Gerry were seen "several times at that place".

But this article was dated today.

Did the very same neighbour say anything in 2007...???

I very much doubt it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:47 am

.... but anyway I think they should send in a Cadaver dog, just to have a sniff round Clements old villa.

Just on the off chance they did know each other prior to the 3rd of May 2007, as has been suggested.

Any old storage compartments, fridge/freezers.. that sort of thing.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next